Pokie
Thanks for checking, Niva ;)

http://puu.sh/2oimT
Topic Starter
No_Gu
update
NoHitter
[General]
- Is the title to the song really (Movie EDIT)? It's not written in the video. Rename it to (Movie Edit)?

[Easy]
- 00:20:631 (1) - Having both silenced sliderticks and sliderslide is unrankable. I know you didn't technically silence the ticks, but the volume is too low for it to be heard anyway.
- 00:46:644 (1,2) - Same as above.
- 00:54:999 (3) - Same as above.

[Insane]
- 00:01:834 (4) - Having both silenced sliderticks and sliderslide is unrankable. Same reason as in Easy.
- 00:03:353 (2) - Same as above.
- 00:20:631 (1) - Same as above.
- 01:22:720 (6,7) - The spacing change here is kind of sudden given that you spaced your streams compressed in that same combo. I suggest you space them similarly to what you did in the combo.
Topic Starter
No_Gu

NoHitter wrote:

[General]
- Is the title to the song really (Movie EDIT)? It's not written in the video. Rename it to (Movie Edit)?
This is the booklet of this OST.see the 2nd track http://puu.sh/2uTg5
[Easy]
- 00:20:631 (1) - Having both silenced sliderticks and sliderslide is unrankable. I know you didn't technically silence the ticks, but the volume is too low for it to be heard anyway. increse to 15%..if I go on turning up it,it sounds really bad
- 00:46:644 (1,2) - Same as above.change to 65%
- 00:54:999 (3) - Same as above.^

[Insane]
- 00:01:834 (4) - Having both silenced sliderticks and sliderslide is unrankable. Same reason as in Easy.increse to 15%..if I go on turning up it,it sounds really bad
- 00:03:353 (2) - Same as above.^
- 00:20:631 (1) - Same as above.^
- 01:22:720 (6,7) - The spacing change here is kind of sudden given that you spaced your streams compressed in that same combo. I suggest you space them similarly to what you did in the combo.ok,did a little change
thank you
NoHitter
As the changes only involved changing the pattern a little, and increasing the volume on some inherited sections:

Ranked!
Pokie
人性
Nemis
gratz :D
Kyouren
gratz!!!!! :) :) :) :)
Satellite
congratz~
yoshilove
おめでとう Congratulations.
NewRulerNA