forum

underrated players

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko

cheezstik wrote:

B1rd wrote:

god you're annoying, have an ignore for a while.
lol oh no, a random guy I don't know put me on his ignore list cos he was butthurt about MillhioreF not being as good as he thinks he is. Thanks for sharing that you ignored me, what a necessary and constructive addition to the thread.
#rekt

also WoW servers getting ddosed by china fuk
buny

B1rd wrote:

I think you're just being obnoxious.
salty up in here, eh?
nrl

B1rd wrote:

CS barely has an effect on the speed you need to jump.
This is so facepalm it's laughable.
B1rd

Riince wrote:

god dammit Riince, you ruined my ignore. why would you do that.

buny wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I think you're just being obnoxious.
salty up in here, eh?
I am just against people being negative like that, if someone has achieved great scores there is nothing wrong with praising them. A positive community is a good community.

Narrill wrote:

B1rd wrote:

CS barely has an effect on the speed you need to jump.
This is so facepalm it's laughable.
I see you need to argue with everything I say, but if you do at least have the decency to explain and give a reason.
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

god dammit Riince, you ruined my ignore. why would you do that.
2 #Rekt for the price of one~
nrl

B1rd wrote:

I see you need to argue with everything I say, but if you do at least have the decency to explain and give a reason.
If you move your arm as fast as you can and attempt to stop on a very small point I guarantee you'll miss, but if you do it slower you'll hit that small point with much higher consistency. Need I say more?
B1rd

Narrill wrote:

B1rd wrote:

If you move your arm as fast as you can and attempt to stop on a very small point I guarantee you'll miss, but if you do it slower you'll hit that small point with much higher consistency. Need I say more?
It still doesn't have much of an effect on the speed you physically have to jump. this would only be true for players that snap to notes and get there before they have to.
E m i

B1rd wrote:

It still doesn't have much of an effect on the speed you physically have to jump. this would only be true for players that snap to notes and get there before they have to.
It doesn't need to have this effect. But if moving the cursor fast is that much of a big deal for anyone, they can just use the larger circles to their advantage by decreasing the size of their window which effectively decreases the spacing of a map.
And as Narrill indirectly stated, larger circles also allow faster movement because they're easier to aim.
nrl

B1rd wrote:

this would only be true for players that snap to notes and get there before they have to.
Which is everyone, because no one has the hand synchronization necessary to move as slowly as auto and hit notes consistently. This is Fitt's law in practice.
chainpullz

Riince wrote:

#rekt

I assure you, you are not missing out on anything. There's not really much to do at level 100 at the moment since you get locked out of dungeons until you are 605ilvl and the only dungeons you can run don't even drop 605ilvl. Not only that, but damage numbers and healing numbers don't seem to be balanced very well at the moment.
Illkryn
I watched the map currently in question and with easy it is not that particularly hard, CS2 is just too big and drastically lowers the difficulty, I could probably easily beat his score with that cs if it was a higher AR.

He just has god reading.
B1rd

Illkryn wrote:

I watched the map currently in question and with easy it is not that particularly hard, CS2 is just too big and drastically lowers the difficulty, I could probably easily beat his score with that cs if it was a higher AR.

He just has god reading.
I would be interested to see if you could, edit it to CS2 AR4 ARx and see what you can do.
Illkryn

B1rd wrote:

Illkryn wrote:

He just has god reading.
I would be interested to see if you could, edit it to CS2 AR4 ARx and see what you can do.

I will give it a go and then send you a pm, I'm just too lazy to play atm lmao.
Shelfdon
Remember to lower OD and post it here.
Illkryn
someone edit mp3 and make it so i can do 10.3 pls i cant read it on ar10 :^)
Rewben2

Illkryn wrote:

use smoogi's bpm changer you scrub p/3176521
nya10
This thread should be renamed to "EZ mod on airman"
KRZY
why is this thread so serious LOL
nya10

KRZY wrote:

why is this thread so serious LOL
Welcome to G&R \o/ , RIP
Anyway to avoid shitposting, I think the underrated players are the one who play cancerous map, not farm pp map `-`
Illkryn

Rewben2 wrote:

Illkryn wrote:

use smoogi's bpm changer you scrub p/3176521

pls im too lazy to do it myself :(
Pacemaker
BDDav is pretty good I heard
Jonimay
BDDav
Minusdkp
BDDav was my FIRST Love! <3
Karuta-_old_1

Lil Pwny wrote:

BDDav was my FIRST Love! <3
moe avatar
FGSky

nya10 wrote:

I think the underrated players are the one who play cancerous map`
and who can't play DT or HR
E m i
Rizzo, Pyonta, Change, jesus1412, BlueWolfDragon, yamemasita, mugio3, Flute, jieusieu, Ohzero, Uan, Rucker, Del soon Bye, Spritzer, Alumetorz, SpringLane
underrated players
UnknownPlayer
Tom94?, oh yeah also jesus1412
2280578_old
you <3
Woobowiz
jesus1412, winber1, and GoldenWolf are heavily underrated players :3
also -Soba-.
FGSky
Ekoro is underrated too !

inb4 he plays EZ and FL
Woobowiz

FGSky wrote:

Ekoro is underrated too !

inb4 he plays EZ and FL
EZ is an acquired skill, so you've got a point there.
-Soba-

Woobowiz wrote:

also Soba.
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/soba
I agree completely; this guy is truly a cut above the rest
xxdeathx

-Soba- wrote:

Woobowiz wrote:

also Soba.
damn right
Woobowiz

-Soba- wrote:

Woobowiz wrote:

also -Soba-.
I type through pronunciation :(
Unless I'm a pleb and the -'s make an actual sound.
Eiuh
dippidy
i heard bahamete was ok
pooptartsonas
Top 5 underrated players IMO:

1. -Soba-
2. -Soba-
3. -Soba-
4. -Soba-
5. -Soba-
mithew
buny