forum

What got you interested in Osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nameless
I found out on the gaming section of a Minecraft community's forum, didn't like the game for the 1st hour but then came back a week later and I was like: 'This is frickin' amazin'
Dollmaker
hum....was a friend that told me about this game,and saw it in youtube
nyxuppini
Some youtube videos. And some posts in facebook.
AdamMZ
I love the concept of the game. It's a new thing to me.
Dreamcast
I just love music/rhythm. I could have started playing this on late 2010/early 2011 but I was really into Audiosurf in those days.
It took like 2 years for my friends to get me start playing osu! lol
dark link lover
my friend told me about this game and i love music and rhythm games so i download this game ^^
Eddy EX
One of the people in an A&M Chat I frequent mentioned about streaming a game called Osu!
It looked fun and I started playing and well...I really liked it. :D
Cerulean Veyron
Some random page in facebook posted videos of osu, and it dragged me here.
Midget
That one friend who said "hey man download this game called osu its pretty fun" and that's pretty much it :D
Ekoro
Used to play rhythm games (Audition since 2005, stopped since 2009, and Ouendan/EBA on DS), i randomly found it through google, wasn't really interested, came 2 months later and downloaded it. And that's it. c:
Daxia
I found out about it from my friend, "PazTheSpaz" and he's a beast at osu! so I downloaded it :3
Mr Capuce
Nightcore map in osu!. and i like chatting in osu! community and invite friends to play multiplayer. that's it :oops:
XinCrin

Capuce Sm wrote:

Nightcore map in osu!. and i like chatting in osu! community and invite friends to play multiplayer. that's it :oops:
Veloalopus
Not exactly unique in anyway but: I got interested in Osu! because I've always had a love for Rhythm games, and I found a gameplay video on a song I started to like this year, and it went from there.
NintendoFan05
Saw a couple people on Youtube plays it. So I thought I could give it a shot.
xslyte
I was bored out of my freakin mind and decided to play some games that involve music. (it was not a long search :P)
-_Lazy_-_old
music + circles= awesome
Shrik
A friend of mine forced me to play it.
Now she hates whenever I talk about it.
rip
Doomsdaddy
A friend of mine on the Interwebz told a group of people in our Skype group chat to play Osu. Most of us were like "wat" for a while, then after some time we got the game and after a brief moment of being dreadful at it, I learned to play it better...
... I'm still not Doomsday though. ;)
Factorial
Watched a replay from my friend on Fb..