forum

Garry's Mod. Play with us and other osu! players.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ceph23
Does anyone here play this game? Honestly, I find it surprising that there isn't an existing thread about this yet. FIXED.

Well for those who don't know, Garry's mod is a HUGE sand box game on steam.
Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/4000/
There are also a lot of entertaining game modes like prop hunt, trouble in terrorist town, and even an Attack on Titan game mode.
Here's a video of the game mode Prop hunt

(Yes, I used a pewdiepie vid, don't judge me)

So my friends and I have been playing this a lot recently, we were having a blast, but obviously we can't always play together. There are a few servers that are always up, but those things are a bit tedious and playing with some random stranger isn't as fun. And I'm sure I'm not the only one with the same problem.

So why not play together? Playing with strangers you have in common with is probably better anyway.
If you want to play together, post the name of the room here. You can also post your steam profile so we can add you. It would be a lot easier that way.

The more the merrier and I hope we can have fun ^_^
(Mics are encouraged)

Oh yeah and feel free to add me on steam. Just click that thing on my sig.
Gumpy
Haven't played it since july.
The only fun things imo is TTT and prop hunt if the map is good.
Topic Starter
Ceph23
Any game mode is fun when you play with friends it seems.
But Prophunt and TTT is still fun even when playing with strangers.
Xtrmite
Have played for over 1000 hours and most of those were on DarkRP. Always fun yelling at people for no reason and starting a big ass raid.
Don't play GMOD alot anymore because I have no-one to play it with #nofriends ( Actually I have loads of Steam friends but don't know half of em D: )
Gumpy
I just get myself banned from DarkRP only way to have fun in that.
Xtrmite
Yes, I agree that's quite the experience.
Topic Starter
Ceph23
That is why I suggested we make a room and play if we get enough players.. At least here we know who were playing with. It might get a bit lag-ish tho. (for me anyway)
Xtrmite
It would certainly be a thrilling experience.
ColdTooth
Prop Hunt is very funny

TTT sucks cause most people suck at it
Gumpy

ColdTooth wrote:

Prop Hunt is very funny

TTT sucks cause most people suck at it
This started happening when it became popular on youtube.
Topic Starter
Ceph23
It's not fun when people just start shooting people randomly, which always happens.