forum

[duplicate] [Mod] A mod where the cursor disappears when playing?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
darkhinh
It's not like the current mods are boring, but i guess a new mod wont hurt right?
So this is how it's like:

What is this mod?
I will call it 'No Aim' as of now since i don't know if this will be confirmed.
Well this mod basically removes the cursor after breaks and skips. In skips and breaks you
can see the cursor as it is now without this mod, but will fade away when the break and skip ends.
That way you will know where your cursor moves to instead of it instantly disappearing. I guess the stars or
sparkling things that comes out of the cursor during breaks can still be there too.

Why this mod?
As you see, the top 50 or players below that have incredible speeds and eye detection lol. It's not like you have time to think
where the cursor should go next. This mod will have a high score increase, and players who do not or have not reached top 50 in
a beatmap will have chance to maybe reach that place.

How will this affect your scores, acc, etc?
The score increase will be i guess a bit higher than the Flashlight mod(which is FL=1,12)
and 'No Aim' will be 1,20 or 1,25. Depends on how good the players are, if this is easy then maybe it will be
lower. Enough of the scores, moving to acc. Ex: When I for example get 300 on a hit circle, that will raise around 5 or 6 accuracy on a easy
acc map. How much i see that adds up to acc is atleast 4 accuracy. Easily put, if you get 1 accuracy after a 300 hit circle, the raise will
be double the default(Default=1 acc is 1,12 each circle that got 300 - New=1 acc is 2,24).

Maybe helping moments or features?
-If you reach a certain moment or a combo, you will see the cursor for only 1 or 2 second and/or when you stream, the cursor fades in slowly allowing you
to see it for a while.
-This will be difficult when you do jumps, so when you hit a note, the cursor will do the same as the stream though the difference is
that the fading in will have limit like you can barely see the cursor.
-To make it even harder, like 'No Fail' and 'Perfect'. You click the mod 'No Aim' two times like 'No Fail' to receive 'Perfect' but the cursor wil
disappear completely making the name 'No Cursor'.

Feel free to add something or correct and mistakes. I would like many people to vote for this map, it's up to you guys :)
I will check, update, and maybe put some pictures from time to time. It will be a bit hard since I have many thing going on in school like exams
and homework. Thanks for understanding.
Factorial
This mod should not be used simultaneously with Flashlight as players will know what the center is... I think so.
Dazdy_old

Neil Leo wrote:

This mod should not be used simultaneously with Flashlight as players will know what the center is... I think so.
Well, it could just remove flashlight if this mod is selected and vice versa.

I could see this being fun.
Oinari-sama
Plays on touch screen and instant profit... gosh no.

This can only be an unranked mod.

EDIT: Requested and denied before t/49897

Derekku wrote:

Has been requested before, but is just silly.
Topic Starter
darkhinh

Neil Leo wrote:

Yeah, i guess FL will be locked when No Aim is enabled
Topic Starter
darkhinh

Oinari-sama wrote:

Plays on touch screen and instant profit... gosh no.

This can only be an unranked mod.

EDIT: Requested and denied before t/49897

Derekku wrote:

Has been requested before, but is just silly.
Aw i though no one has done this one yet, can't deny the amount of people who will also think about something that just comes to mind
Topic Starter
darkhinh

Dazdy wrote:

Neil Leo wrote:

Well, it could just remove flashlight if this mod is selected and vice versa.

I could see this being fun.
Would be fun to see wubwoofwolf do this because of his accuracy, since he very accuracte and 6 years of playing won't be for nothing. Was hoping for
this to turn out good :/