forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko

IppE wrote:

omg loadouts they ruined quake
yeah seriously, the game is about item spawn and zone control, whats even the fucking point if you can start with weapons.
so glad the duel mode is still pristene quake III

i was going to just play starting with a railgun + lightning gun every time i spawned but i realized it just wouldnt be as fun as playing the game the way it was meant to be played.
AutoMedic

kirueggy wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Who's hand?

just got kicked, twice, from the only populated BF3 server... *sigh
Is it normal to think BF3 is a plethora of times better than BF4
The bugs made it worse
Tanzklaue
the legend of korra is good.

like.

holy crap.
Kyonko Hizara

Tanzklaue wrote:

the legend of korra is good.

like.

holy crap.
I should try and keep up with it but I always forget
Jazz
I hate how after I dropped it people started saying it got better, so I continued watching it
That book 3 ending tho, it makes sense but whyyyyyyyyy why did they do that
B1rd
I got bored after the first season.

Just spilt a cup of tea on my Ducky DK9078tkl keyboard. But after blow dryering it it works perfectly, LEDs and all. Such a nice keyboard.
Vish024
Not as good as the Last Airbender, which was fucking superb to be frank, but decent so far. Book 2 was poor though, I didn't enjoy it much, but they redeemed it in Book 3 in my opinion.
Ceph23
I want a show that revolves around Zuko to be honest.
But admittedly, I don't think it would work.
Bweh

Part of a Building Materials project. Too busy with this and other classes to do anything else.

QQ
B1rd
um, nice stone thing.
Bweh
Oh yeah, it's concrete. We're doing studies on concrete casting and concrete blocks right now.
Azure_Kite
Sexy limestone studies.
Foxtrot

Brian OA wrote:

Part of a Building Materials project. Too busy with this and other classes to do anything else.

QQ
What's your major? Architecture?
Bweh
Yes
silmarilen

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Not as good as the Last Airbender, which was fucking superb to be frank, but decent so far. Book 2 was poor though, I didn't enjoy it much, but they redeemed it in Book 3 in my opinion.
i didnt like the final part of book 2, it just didnt feel like avatar. overall the series is really good tho.

but yeah, doesnt beat the last airbender toph<3
Zelda

Oh.
Well, okay then.
IppE
You aren't doing anything illegal there now are you?
Zelda
Of coooooooooooouuuuuuuuurse not.
What do you think I am, some kind of pirate ?
IppE
That's your loss, I pirate on the seven seas of the internet all the time. Yarr.
Kyonko Hizara
My pirated version of Photoshop broke after I got a new HDD a few months ago so I got my friend to lend me the disc with his legit version of Photoshop
AutoMedic
I got a pirated version of Skyrim since I'm a one cheap bastard
Jazz

Brian OA wrote:

QQ
oh wow, I didn't know you're an Architecture student too
one of our final plates for this sem is to make a stable mini bridge using wood since cement is too fucking expensive
Blue Stig

Brian OA wrote:

Too busy with this and other classes to do anything else.
Know that feel man.
It's worse when you work at a retail grocery store on top of classes.
I hope your stuff brings Beetlejuce to shame.

Also aaasdfsafsaf
I'm now glad I have not had time to buy a video card so far.

Now all I have to do is wait for it to come in stock

Update on build so far I hope this thing works.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ffqMXL
Tanzklaue
i go back on what i said about korra.

season 1 was good, season 2, especially with that ending, felt like horrible fanfiction and i don't think that even with good writing season 3 can safe it from the deep pile of shit it rode (wrote) itself in.
Jazz
season 2 didn't give any clear explanation as to how stuff happened
I still don't get how that giant Korra came to be and how the fuck Jinora saved the day with blinding light

season 3 enemies were awesome
Lava bending + armless water bender with tentacles + Combustion Lady + Air bender turned Super Saiyan
season 3 also had a lot of scenes that will make you gasp
that Zhao cameo, the Earth Queen's death (this is exactly why only air nomads can air bend because they are disciplined) and last but not the fucking least P'Li's death(I THOUGHT THIS WAS A KID'S SHOW???)
silmarilen

Jazz wrote:

armless water bender with tentacles
that was so badass
but i think how she got defeated was kinda anti-climactic, all that epic fighting, and right when she "powers up" she gets electrocuted out of nowhere and it's over
Granger
Should i be ashamed of the fact that i never watched the show?
BrokenArrow
Should I be ashamed that I thought Avatar: The Last Airbender / Legend of Korra was an anime that originated in Japan until today?
silmarilen
they are trying really hard to make you think that, so unless you were interested in it it's no surprise you didnt know
silmarilen
i thought this type of shit was the reason they added QAT
Bweh
QAT is only there to control quality against lazy/dumb BATs. Sadly it just suffers from the same flaw once the QATs get lazy/dumb. To counteract this you need either a huge team, something to motivate them, and/or actively include the community in quality control.

Thus far I don't think the ranking system changes have done much of a difference
Kyonko Hizara
The same people that worked on Avatar: The Last Airbender also worked on The Boondocks.
Jazz

silmarilen wrote:

Jazz wrote:

armless water bender with tentacles
that was so badass
but i think how she got defeated was kinda anti-climactic, all that epic fighting, and right when she "powers up" she gets electrocuted out of nowhere and it's over
Actually I've been complaining how stupid Mako is because he never did it the first time they were fighting.
His lightning bending skills were just like Azula's and not Zuko's so he can pretty much lightning bend anytime he wants.
silmarilen

Jazz wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

that was so badass
Actually I've been complaining how stupid Mako is because he never did it the first time they were fighting.
His lightning bending skills were just like Azula's and not Zuko's so he can pretty much lightning bend anytime he wants.
that's what i ment, he couldve used it anytime he wanted, but he has to do it at the moment that just feels like it is the worst moment to do it.
Foxtrot

silmarilen wrote:

This shouldn't exist. What the fuck is this.
B1rd

haters gonna hate.
Tanzklaue

silmarilen wrote:

i-is that an extra with circle size 2?
Kyonko Hizara
Circles size 3 is ugly enough but 2 is just horrifying.
Vish024

Tanzklaue wrote:

i go back on what i said about korra.

season 1 was good, season 2, especially with that ending, felt like horrible fanfiction and i don't think that even with good writing season 3 can safe it from the deep pile of shit it rode (wrote) itself in.
Have you seen season 3? I genuinely think it made up for the rubbish that happened in season 2.
Trash Boat
Night Off-Topic, what did I miss?
show more