posted
Total Posts
show more
Sorarei
when i try to copied hitsound for mania, software not responding and stuck
Avena

Reikosaka wrote:

when i try to copied hitsound for mania, software not responding and stuck
You did Mania diff to Mania diff, right? Since the program doesn't do Mania -> Standard and vice versa.
If you didn't, then there might be something in the map that caused the program to derp, or your two .osu files might be somehow different (Mainly offset)
Sorarei

Priti wrote:

You did Mania diff to Mania diff, right? Since the program doesn't do Mania -> Standard and vice versa.
If you didn't, then there might be something in the map that caused the program to derp, or your two .osu files might be somehow different (Mainly offset)
Yes i did mania diff to mania diff
Jaxalotl
When I open this program it says that I do not have permission to access a certain path.
What should I do?
Topic Starter
grumd

Thor wrote:

When I open this program it says that I do not have permission to access a certain path.
What should I do?
Get a path you can access? Or open it as administrator idk
quiz-chan_DELETED

Kurai wrote:

I love you.
true true
NaxelCL
the program is failed , when I try to copy the hitsounds says not responding
Secretpipe

Andrea wrote:

Sounds really interesting, gonna try this later.
^
Nvirjskly
How long is the process supposed to take? For me the program just freezes, taking up a full core and seemingly does nothing.

EDIT: Left it running for 30 minutes. This is 100% a bug.
- Yuuto -
Nice!
IamKwaN
The copier has no response when I use it since the update of v13 notepad format.
Is it a bug?
Topic Starter
grumd
Yes it's a bug! This shit doesn't work! Yay!
I've reinstalled windows and i don't have Qt static build here, and I have a job now, so sorry, this is ABANDONED for now.
xxdeathx

grumd wrote:

I've reinstalled windows and i don't have Qt static build here, and I have a job now, so sorry, this is ABANDONED for now.
NOOO it worked for me a few days ago, was there an update since then?
Arzenvald
<3
it works for on my osu!mania beatmap.. thank you so much!
Topic Starter
grumd

xxdeathx wrote:

grumd wrote:

NOOO it worked for me a few days ago, was there an update since then?
There was no update on this program for 7 months. But the .osu file structure could have been changed.
Kurokami
It is working for me still. I used it a few days ago. o.o
xxdeathx
as far as i'm aware it's still working now
Ayu
Abandoned? Really? It's such a neat tool. :c

Anyhow, kinda encountered this bug, not sure why and how this happened. Just pointing it out anyway.

Flower
Is it possible to make the settings save-able? The program can read settings from a single .ini file or so, so that I don't need to turn some settings on or off (like I always feel like a backup, but never copy the greenline volumes)

Edit: Okay this is abandoned... Sad
Topic Starter
grumd
The development has been abandoned because I've reinstalled windows and addidentally forgot to backup the source code.
I might remake this from the very beginning sometime though.
Secretpipe
@Ayu , I had the SAME problem but you just have to delete the line or change the BPM
ErunamoJAZZ
.. the next time, make this opensource in github xD
Snepif
Yo I just used this today and it worked like a charm :3
AcceLT_old
hello :)
No Pulse
Big love to ya' <3
blissfulyoshi
Not sure if you still support this grumd, but when I used the copier when copying from the higher diff to the lower diff, the copier started hanging.

2 .osu files here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwH_Zs ... sp=sharing

Still, thanks for making such an awesome app, it was great when it worked for me before, and thanks in advance if you can figure out my issue.
Loony
The same problem here, there's no answer from the application while copying hitsounds.
sheela
Try maybe moving the application to another location. It happened to me due to not enough permissions I think.
blissfulyoshi

sheela901 wrote:

Try maybe moving the application to another location. It happened to me due to not enough permissions I think.
Thanks for the idea, strangely enough moving it to the .osu files to the desktop worked.

Edit: made them all uninherited sections but they work
AdeHaze
Sounds really interesting, thank you
[AyanoTatemaya]
planning to make an osu!mania dedicated version on this (especially for hardcore keysounders out there~)
iseori
Hola :D
DJ Profetti
nice i love it :D
-Sh1n1-

[AyanoTatemaya] wrote:

planning to make an osu!mania dedicated version on this (especially for hardcore keysounders out there~)
I'll love you if you make an o!m version :3
Pituophis

-Sh1n1- wrote:

[AyanoTatemaya] wrote:

I'll love you if you make an o!m version :3
[now with osu!mania support]
Deppyforce
Nice <3
Harace79
how to put screenshot in post?
Modem
This is sooooo nice ♡
I feel like hugging you~
Sergey_Maslov
Появилась проблема. Зависает при попытке копировать хитсаунды.
LeQuack
I think i found away to avoid crashing when trying to copy hitsounds

1. Go into your song folder, right click and select "Customise this folder"
    You should get a screen that looks like this
  2. Change the "Optimise this folder for:" option to "General Items"
  3. You should now be able to copy hitsounds as per normal using the tool
I've only tested for myself so i don't know if this will work 100% of the time, but as soon as i changed it i was able to copy hitsounds without the application crashing
show more