forum

ITT: Prove me wrong

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dreamgate

Prove me.
Bweh
I'll try when OP is actually serious and not a massive gaylord.
Friendan
"C-cookiez-zi used a tablet s-so it must be the b-best!!"
Shohei Ohtani
Purple
Topic Starter
Dreamgate

Purple wrote:

<3

tru
Trash Boat
there, we have already proved you wrong. now close this thread
Purple
I have another version about lollipopping but it's the kind of stuff that gets censored around these parts
Topic Starter
Dreamgate

Trash Boat wrote:

there, we have already proved you wrong. now close this thread
n-no!
ColdTooth
-explodes-
Trash Boat

ColdTooth wrote:

-explodes-
Cyclohexane
Cookiezi used a tablet and got banned for cheating.

Doomsday uses a mouse and he's still around. He's also been #1 for longer than Cookiezi.

And in fact most people you'll ask will tell you that getting pro with a mouse is a talent many other pro players look up to, and generally such players get quite a large fanbase especially when it is pointed out at the osu! World Cup

You got fucking served mang
dNextGen
^ That

rule #1 in osu! : peppy is always right
peppy thinks cookiezi is cheating
so, he is a cheater

so yeah how can you said he has the best skillz in the game
Trash Boat
he HAD the best skills before- *sigh*
Bweh
I'd praise mouse users but it's just a style they're comfortable with. Anybody forcing themselves to a single style because of superficial reasons should off themselves.
Vuelo Eluko
o̗͎͔̫̻̖̠̰̙̠̹̹̺͙͖̫̝̯̯͚̝̼̲̣̭͍̝̹̟̞̞͖̲͙͇̭͉̘̲̺͍̘͍̖̭̙̺̟̳̪̪̤̼͇͍̠͔̘̰̪̻̗͚͕̦̦̠̘̫̝̗̗̗̠̫̝͚̯͈͍̥͕̬̝ͅͅͅy̼͔͕̭̗̺̜̘̺̞̥̤̘̙̣͈̳̬̫̤̣̱͎̝̫̹̪̥̩̞̥̰̲̥̫̼̟̘͍̫̬̭̲̗̝̭̰̦̯̠̤͎̲̙̙̠̥͓̩̘̘͈̼͓ͅͅ it looks like you're bad at osu so bam proven wrong
AutoMedic
A fan of Zero Punctuation huh?

NEEEEERD
B1rd

Brian OA wrote:

I'd praise mouse users but it's just a style they're comfortable with. Anybody forcing themselves to a single style because of superficial reasons should off themselves.
a little harsh?
GladiOol
I thought mouse only was master race. When the hell did things changeeeeeeee
Kappa FrankerZ
mouse only is still master race

i missed you gladikins <3
winber1

GladiOol wrote:

I thought mouse only was master race. When the hell did things changeeeeeeee
when the steam sales began
Bweh

B1rd wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

a little harsh?
It's just exaggeration for effect, bud. I see too many cases where people gloat about using a mouse. People shouldn't be treating their preferred method of play as some sort of handicap—it's just dumb and pointless.
Senpoii
Dance party pls
IppE

Sonatora wrote:

NEEEEERD
you twat
AutoMedic

IppE wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

NEEEEERD
you twat
Jizz cannons and jizz cannons maintenance crew
Kappa FrankerZ
why won't gladi-senpai notice me :( :( :( :( :(
Bweh
Why do you little shits want to be noticed by some faggot senpai you barely even know? There's admiring someone because they manage to keep their shit together and not look like a bumbling fuck, then there's just going out of your way to ride their dick. I mean for shit's sake, you're doing nothing but wasting people's attention span with your post which is empty enough to qualify as a reflection of the hollowed out husk you call your soul. If you got that much free time then put it to good use, goddammit.

That motherfucker didn't grow up to be cool by sucking dicks

So cut that shit out motherfucker
Cyclohexane
brian sempai plz notice me
AutoMedic

Mr Color wrote:

brian sempai plz notice me
kek
Vuelo Eluko

Brian OA wrote:

Why do you little shits want to be noticed by some faggot senpai you barely even know? There's admiring someone because they manage to keep their shit together and not look like a bumbling fuck, then there's just going out of your way to ride their dick. I mean for shit's sake, you're doing nothing but wasting people's attention span with your post which is empty enough to qualify as a reflection of the hollowed out husk you call your soul. If you got that much free time then put it to good use, goddammit.

That motherfucker didn't grow up to be cool by sucking dicks

So cut that shit out motherfucker
noone cares what you think you granny gratifying fellation statesman 8-)
IppE
I read that as fellatio salesman.

I might've giggled a wee bit.

oh look a new page

Bweh
Ya havin{ a giggle, m8?

show more