forum

meme 2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Friendan
meme
xD

h8 r8 8/8 memes here, dont b8 or you will be killed.
Topic Starter
Friendan
wow dude thats a good meme post more
Topic Starter
Friendan
okay
this is me btw
Topic Starter
Friendan
wow dude your cool
this is me
Topic Starter
Friendan
wow who photoshopped that?
Topic Starter
Friendan
me. gtg bye
Maiz94
Shitpost at it's finest
NotEvenDoomMusic
friendok
Kouya-
I would hire you .
Topic Starter
Friendan

ishimaru94 wrote:

Shitpost at it's finest
its following op so not its not $#@& posting sir
AutoMedic
what the actual fuck
kirueggy
hey ur that guy from battlefield hardline right?
AutoMedic
Ohmygod

hurr
NaTha
Why?
Trash Boat

Friendan wrote:

ishimaru94 wrote:

Shitpost at it's finest
its following op so not its not shit posting sir
dude you are replying to yourself. that's lame
Topic Starter
Friendan

Trash Boat wrote:

dude you are replying to yourself. that's lame
shut up nerd neck yourself
plz dont lock mr color because i am trying to having an internet arguement with these feminist christianin neonazi gay-hating fags
Bweh
I suppose speaking to yourself is pretty cool

Let me try that for a bit

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WtQf6Q6tKt

nose is pretty backed up
Topic Starter
Friendan

Brian OA wrote:

I suppose speaking to yourself is pretty cool

Let me try that for a bit

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WtQf6Q6tKt

nose is pretty backed up
new meam, gonna add to nowurmeam
Topic Starter
Friendan
*meem
Topic Starter
Friendan
*me-mee
Topic Starter
Friendan
gah what is it again?
10 friendollars for anyone who reminds me.
thx
--friendan, the meme master
dont forget to casn in your friendandollas 2
Kanye West
INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER
OzzyOzrock
this is the shittiest sequel since league of legends 2
ColdTooth
go away
AutoMedic

ColdTooth wrote:

go away
before i rap horribly
DeletedUser_3905941
Omg hai ^___^ Im Panda-Chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!!!! OK so anyways, I'm going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband Sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! SUPAA KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^
When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^= I looked up and saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!
KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPAA SUPAA SUPAA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!
he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then Sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! And guess what!!!!!! He kissed me again!!!!!!! ** \(^O^)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<)
DeletedUser_3905941
Hai =^_____^= PANDA-CHAN heeeeeerrreee!! <3 <3 ^__<
I am SUPA SUPA HAppy today!! >____^ <333333333333333333 SASUKE IS HAPPY TOO!! OMG SUPA SUPA KAWAII ~DESU ~DESU Yay! <3 ^_^
Chances are you will see it again >.< <.< <333333333333 (^o^) because I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE telling everybody about my HUBBYZZ SAKUKE! ((<<)- OMG! I LOVE HIM SO MUCHEEEZZ. he is so KAAAWWWAAAIIIII!!!!! ^.^ <33333333 ~desu ~desu
OMG! SASUKE CAME HOOMMMEE! hes home everyone !!!^^. look look, hes home ^^ <333333333333 @_@@@@@@@ '____-;;;;;;;;
@@ OH MY GODZZZ SASUKE IS KISSING ME ON THE NECK!!! (@@ (òó) (òó) (òó)>>) he wants to make love to me 0.0. OMG! my heart is racing a million miles an hour <333333333 Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!! ZZZZ NYAAAA!! ^^
Bai Everyone... ME AND SASUKE ARE OFF TO MAKE MORE BABIES.. Yay Yay!!! bumpy bumpy time! Hours of fun time IN SASUKES BED..... NAKED!! OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! <33333333333 [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! >__** ** (O)/ YAY! Yay! happy happy haaaaapppppppppppyyyyyy!! NEKO NEKO KAWAII SUPA supa SUPA KAWAII DESU DESU ; ) "",.._____^^ (--(
NYAAA! ^_^
DeletedUser_3905941
PANDA-CHAN HEEERRREEEE!!! ===>________^===;;;;;;;;;;
I just came back from VACATION at the <333333333 KAWAII ZONE ^__~ and guess what... IM WITH SASUKE ON THE WHOLE VACATION <3333333!!! =^_____^= OMGZZZZZ HES SO HOT WITH THAT SUPA SUPA SEXY ABBS!!! DESU DEUS >.> >_> ^o^ ^_< HE'S SO FRIGGIN SUPA SUPA KAWAII!!! @_@@_@@_@ NYAAAA! ~desu ~desu
NOW i'm going to tell you about the BEST VACATION OF MY LIFE :D :D :D WITH MY HOT HUBBY SASUKE!!! <33333333333 SUPA SUPA KAWAII VACATION WE HADDDD!!!! <333333333333 ^3^ ^3^ @_@@@@@ =^____^;;;;;
While we were walking down the beach, holding hands... ^_____~;;; (of course, HE'S MAH HABBEH AND I LUUUV HIM SOO MUCHEZZZ <333333) i saw some FAT GUIZE AND BITCHES ON OUR POOL -_- OMG WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CLOG UP OUR KAWAII VACATION?!??!? -_- >.< ò_ó TT______TT;;;;
then Sasuke (w/ his SUPA KAWWAIIII ABS O.O;;;;;) released his SUPA PAWAFURU RASENGAN (or is it chidori, i'm ssoooooo braindead -_-) and BLASTED *O* THOSE FAT NERDS AND HOES OFF OF OUR ROMANTICA POOL *_* <33333333 =^________^;;;; while everyone was looking ôoô guess what... WE WERE HAVING SEX ON THE POOL WITH KAWAII SASUKE!!!!!!! ^______^';';';';' <333333333 everyone was envious >:P, and while we're having our bumpy bumpy time <3333 WE MADE 953 BABIES ON THE TRIP o_____________o;;;;; THEY WERE SOOOOOOO SUPA SUPA @_@ SUPA KAWAII =^==____^L;LL;; THEY BECAME CHIBI NINJAS *_** AFTER THAT
bai everyone, we're off to SASUKE'S APARTMENT TO MAKE MOAR BEBEZZZ ^__________^ <333333333333333333 OMG THEY'RE SOOOOOO KAWAIII!! WE'RE GONNA HAV A FUN TIME NAKED ON SASUKE'S BED, MEKEN BEBEZZZZ alllll frigggeeeeen naitu ^____^;;;-0-=0=- YAY YAY!! NEKO SUPA BAKA SUPA neko sUPA KAWAII KAWAII DEUS DESU DUES! <3333333333333333333333333 ^ooo_^o^_^o_^ yay happy nEKo yay bAAK HAPpy NEKO KAWAII DESU SUPA DESU BAKA NEKO KAWAII SUPA BAKA NEKO SUPA DESU KAWAII!!! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!)_)#$@(^_#*$#!(&_
NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! <333333333 =^__________<=;'623;5[3r;t
AutoMedic
Omg hai ^___^ Im Panda-Chan and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!!!! OK so anyways, I'm going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband Sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! SUPAA KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^
When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^= I looked up and saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!
KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPAA SUPAA SUPAA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!
he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then Sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! And guess what!!!!!! He kissed me again!!!!!!! ** \(^O^)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<)
Cyclohexane
(´・ω・`)