forum

[duplicate] Medium Rock (A Separate Hard Rock Alternative)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hums
I've come to love playing with hard rock, it can make a lot of fun songs even more fun to play. The one major issue I have is that it can be a royal pain to pass a song with 9.8 or 10 HP drain.

I respect Hardrock as ranked mod for what it is and am NOT proposing any change to it.

Instead what I am proposing is 'Medium Rock' (or whatever you want to call it), Essentially another mod exactly the same as hard rock but without the HP drain multiplier.
I can see this being a small ranked mod for something like a 1.03% score increase not stackable with hard rock for obvious reasons.
I would also be happy if this didn't even have a score multiplier and was simply a fun mod.

I know this can 'kind of' be achieved by just adding No Fail, but I find playing with No Fail takes a bit of fun out of things to some degree.
Would be awesome if other folk felt the same way about this as I do.

Note: I found posts suggesting changing hard rock itself, making it modular by splitting it into numerous other mods, though nothing specifically as a separate mod without the HP drain multiplier.
Gumpy
Man up and "git gud" unlike me.
jesse1412
nofail.
Dinoswarleafs
If you're okay with it not being a ranked score song:

1. Go into edit
2. Change HP to what suits you
3. ???
4. Profit
Yukiteru Amano
Medium rock is a great idea but I'd like it to to be 12,5% increase on ar/od/HP/cs instead of hard rocks 25% :)
uzzi

jesus1412 wrote:

nofail.
nrl
No. Play more and get used to HP9.8/10.
Oinari-sama
Continue here: t/141204