forum

[duplicate] Create your own skin in client.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
silverskrapzie
Make it so that people can just have a selection of skin elements to choose from such as: cursors, hitcircles, hitsounds, etc.. changeable in the skin menu of the client to make their own skin. This will make it so that people who are unable to make skins due to inexperience able to make a decent skin of their liking without having to do stuff out of client such as mix and matching the material from skin folders, but rather in the client itself.
Oinari-sama
Discuss at t/109336
Ryu Sei
Er.... I've seen the similar thread or... what?

aaaaah pls stop ninja'ing me >A<
Topic Starter
silverskrapzie

Oinari-sama wrote:

Discuss at t/109336
I read that and I am just suggesting when you go to select a skin to be able to use the elements of the skins that you own to create a new one inside of the client. So that it would not need to go through the inconvenience of making a new folder and searching for the elements of all your skins and putting them all there.
Oinari-sama
Did you read =.=

That request is asking to be able to select different centralised elements to "form a skin", rather than having individual folders.

At least read the TL;DR:

TheVileOne wrote:

TL;DR

Fully integrate and optimize the skin management process, so that we can choose which parts of a skin we can disable, as well as allow a way to choose certain skin elements separately from the skin. I also want a better handling of skin preview, and a way to change skins through other windows such as multiplayer, and a way to address the autoloading of skins by beatmaps that request them. This would also allow per gamemode skin options which would be great! In other words, lots of good things.
Here's a different request if you can't be bothered: t/203338
Topic Starter
silverskrapzie

Oinari-sama wrote:

Did you read =.=

That request is asking to be able to select different centralised elements to "form a skin", rather than having individual folders.

At least read the TL;DR:

TheVileOne wrote:

TL;DR

Fully integrate and optimize the skin management process, so that we can choose which parts of a skin we can disable, as well as allow a way to choose certain skin elements separately from the skin. I also want a better handling of skin preview, and a way to change skins through other windows such as multiplayer, and a way to address the autoloading of skins by beatmaps that request them. This would also allow per gamemode skin options which would be great! In other words, lots of good things.
Here's a different request if you can't be bothered: t/203338
I think I am explaining this wrong (sorry I am new to posting), but that is pretty close to what I am trying to say. I want it to be more like you would create a new character in a MMO how you can change the way it looks based on the many different options you have to customize to create something unique. You can do that right now its just I would like for it to be in the client instead of fooling around in your skin folder.
Ryu Sei
Do it manually. Skin is the main group, be it original or mixed skin. Not all players want to make their own skin nor mix and match the skin elements.