forum

Demetori - Kanjou no Matenrou ~ World's End

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trust
[Extra Stage]
  1. 01:21:003 (2) - Missed a clap on the tail? Maybe it was intentional but i'm not so sure.
  2. 01:22:351 (2) - Same as above.
  3. 01:55:722 (3) - Maybe you would prefer to NC here instead of 01:55:385 (1) as it follows a nice music change and you break into a unique pattern.
  4. 02:07:689 (1) - This slider is significantly overlapping the life bar. Try to make some placement adjustments or tweak the structure of the slider's design to avoid the overlap.
  5. 02:33:306 (6,2) - Not really important but noticeable enough in gameplay to be worth pointing out. Try to avoid the slightly-touching overlap between these two if you can find an easy way to do so.
  6. 03:15:947 (3) - Try this with a soft addition. Sounds really good and keeps consistency with its use 05:57:407 (3).
  7. 04:27:492 (1) - I don't feel the need for this spinner's end to be 5% with an audible beat in the music. In fact you could use a soft-finish with 50% vol. for it.
  8. 04:37:857 (1,2,3,4,5) - I feel it would be nicer if you moved this rightwards to be somewhat closer to 04:37:351 (2). With how the music gets progressively more ominous and intense as we play through this section, I think it makes sense not to immediately have such a significant jump into this pattern, but rather tone it down so that the jumps get increasingly more strenuous over the course of this part. (This was hard to explain, let me know if I should clarify)
  9. 04:42:239 (5) - The cymbal crash in the music that lands on the head of this slider is quite powerful. Consider using a soft addition.
  10. 04:58:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Hmm although this pattern is alright, I have to say I really would've liked to see some kind of polygon or back-and-forth jump pattern with a gradual spacing increase here to reflect how the drum hits are getting stronger. Perhaps experiment with one! You might like it.
  11. 05:35:834 (3) - Same here as mentioned for 03:15:947 (3) -
Really not much to say from me, just minor stuff. Had a blast playing this too https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1798222 (that od9 omg)

Hope some of this helps! Feel free to fix whatever and let me know~
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf

Trust wrote:

[Extra Stage]
  1. 01:21:003 (2) - Missed a clap on the tail? Maybe it was intentional but i'm not so sure. oops, indeed
  2. 01:22:351 (2) - Same as above.
  3. 01:55:722 (3) - Maybe you would prefer to NC here instead of 01:55:385 (1) as it follows a nice music change and you break into a unique pattern. Mhhh yeah okay
  4. 02:07:689 (1) - This slider is significantly overlapping the life bar. Try to make some placement adjustments or tweak the structure of the slider's design to avoid the overlap. QQ okay moved the whole part down a bit
  5. 02:33:306 (6,2) - Not really important but noticeable enough in gameplay to be worth pointing out. Try to avoid the slightly-touching overlap between these two if you can find an easy way to do so. oops, fixed
  6. 03:15:947 (3) - Try this with a soft addition. Sounds really good and keeps consistency with its use 05:57:407 (3). indeed
  7. 04:27:492 (1) - I don't feel the need for this spinner's end to be 5% with an audible beat in the music. In fact you could use a soft-finish with 50% vol. for it. mhhhh, at first I didn't want to use a soft finish here because that would be 3 finishes on a measure, but it makes more sense to me now so eh, changed that *shrug*
  8. 04:37:857 (1,2,3,4,5) - I feel it would be nicer if you moved this rightwards to be somewhat closer to 04:37:351 (2). With how the music gets progressively more ominous and intense as we play through this section, I think it makes sense not to immediately have such a significant jump into this pattern, but rather tone it down so that the jumps get increasingly more strenuous over the course of this part. (This was hard to explain, let me know if I should clarify) Makes sense, changed that and the spacing of this part a little so it reflects the song more
  9. 04:42:239 (5) - The cymbal crash in the music that lands on the head of this slider is quite powerful. Consider using a soft addition. okay
  10. 04:58:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Hmm although this pattern is alright, I have to say I really would've liked to see some kind of polygon or back-and-forth jump pattern with a gradual spacing increase here to reflect how the drum hits are getting stronger. Perhaps experiment with one! You might like it. I went with the same circle shape but with increasing spacing :p
  11. 05:35:834 (3) - Same here as mentioned for 03:15:947 (3) - changed too
Really not much to say from me, just minor stuff. Had a blast playing this too https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1798222 (that od9 omg) ヽ(*´∇`)ノ

Hope some of this helps! Feel free to fix whatever and let me know~
Woah applied everything, that's quite rare lol

╭( ・ㅂ・)و
kisata
It's trust; he's one the best modders and has incredible insight so yeah.
Trust

apaffy wrote:

It's trust; he's one the best modders and has incredible insight so yeah.
n-no..

Good luck!
neurosis
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf
!!
koromo
!!!
Lanturn
<3

Shouldn't the romanised title be:

Kanjou no Matenrou ~ World's End?

if not, then at least put Kanjou no Matenrou which is 感情の魔天楼 to the tags.

PS. I know this may sound funny, but the Title should be: (Wider space. directly from http://www.kawachi.zaq.ne.jp/demetori/ )

感情の魔天楼 ~ World's End
not
感情の魔天楼 ~ World's End
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf
Huhh I think the current titel is fine though... Kanjou no Matenrou means Emotional Skyscraper, the song is much more known as this than Kanjou no Matenrou ;w;

but

Lanturn wrote:

PS. I know this may sound funny, but the Title should be: (Wider space. directly from http://www.kawachi.zaq.ne.jp/demetori/ )

I don't really get it...? Why should the title be Wider Space? ;w;
Lanturn
SPOILER
Just the unicode name of the song. If you copy it from anywhere and paste it (like the official site or vgmdb) You'll get the wider space.

It really is just minor, but might as well be correct. It's literally a 2 second fix since you only have one difficulty. The romanised section can't use the wider space, so that is fine left as is.

The only reason why I'm suggesting Kanjou no Matenrou over Emotional Skyscraper is because "Emotional Skyscraper" isn't an official translation, but more of a translation the Touhou community came up with and uses. (If anyone can find me an official source, then show me please)

Basically all Touhou music has this problem Since there are many titles similar to Kanjou no Matenrou ~ Cosmic Mind.

I'm mostly going off this thread for reasoning. We shouldn't be translating anything unless it has an official translation.

Anyways. Right now, there isn't a rule about it, so you can keep it how you want. I thought I'd just drop my two cents in here. At least add Kanjou no Matenrou to the tags before rank ;)

In all honesty, just ask the BAT who ranks this map about it. Most of it is just opinions with some facts. :P
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf

Lanturn wrote:

Just the unicode name of the song. If you copy it from anywhere and paste it (like the official site or vgmdb) You'll get the wider space.
lol oops, didn't understand this at first xD

Okay, changed all of that. Put some thoughts in it, and yeah you're right :p
Trust
!!!!

(Restored 2nd bubble)
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf
!!!!!

(Tnahks tsurt)
LunarSakuya
trust in trust

General
- Unused red lines at the beginning?

- Don't think you need "~" in tags lol and what is woof

Extra Stage
02:02:295 (8) - NC i believe
02:03:307 (1) - then remove NC and put it on (2) instead
02:09:205 (1) - Finish on head would be fitting
03:03:307 (7,8) - Consider swapping these (ignore note placement if you want ofc) The 1/2 sliders would follow the hold of the guitar more accurately imo

Not much from me gg
pretty streams =v=
call me when your body is ready
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf

LunarSakuya wrote:

trust in trust

General
- Unused red lines at the beginning? Yeah I timed the intro because why not \:D/

- Don't think you need "~" in tags lol and what is woof ~I am woof~

Extra Stage
02:02:295 (8) - NC i believe Thought about NCing here but--
02:03:307 (1) - then remove NC and put it on (2) instead --oh, ok
02:09:205 (1) - Finish on head would be fitting wow how did I forget this one wtf
03:03:307 (7,8) - Consider swapping these Mhhhhhh okay, moved sliders around a bit too (ignore note placement if you want ofc) The 1/2 sliders would follow the hold of the guitar more accurately imo

Not much from me gg
pretty streams =v= \:D/
call me when your body is ready
M-My body is r-ready!!
LunarSakuya
cool stole ur first map <3 anytime~~~ahahaha~~
kisata
Congratulations and Happy Birthday Golden!
koromo
the best
winber1
holy shit

rankingwolf

congratz woof
captin1
congrats!
Trust
yess! grats :D
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf
Thank you all <3
nooblet
I shoulda been first D: Where are those spinner points ;w;

You're no longer pure, you've just lost your virginity.

woof
sjoy
demetori !
grats~
Topic Starter
GoldenWolf
ヽ(*´∇`)ノ
Okoratu
G_G
Mao
Gratz o/
Sakaue Nachi
Gratz :3
Enhu
Goldon-san congratz!
wendao
>woof

why
Lanturn
Awesome. Congrats!!
10nya
congratulations >w<
A Mystery
OMGSHH IT HAPPENNNEEDD

Congratz :D
ErunamoJAZZ
Oh, more demetori. Congrats!.

btw, I think you should read (and discuss) this: Index » osu! » Development » Ranking Criteria » [New Rule] Remove "Touhou" source for non-original songs
Skystar
omg didnt notice
congrats
Rewben2

Amamiya Yuko wrote:

omg didnt notice
congrats
this

well done on making a great map and gz :p
Kaguya Hourain
Finally! Many gratz!
Zare