forum

[duplicate] Osu remember what collection you are in.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
SororalNanaka
If you have a song in multiple collections in Osu!, it changes what collection you were in after you play the song to most recent collection?. So if I make a collection for my friends who are a lower rank then me, but also put the song into a collection for double time. When I play with them it will select the double time collection after I play that song.
Oinari-sama

XPandoraHeartX wrote:

If you have a song in multiple collections in Osu!, it changes what collection you were in after you play the song to most recent collection?.
That is a confirmed issue (t/128341), it's not supposed to do that. As mentioned in a recent thread, please be patient until a solution is implemented.

XPandoraHeartX wrote:

So if I make a collection for my friends who are a lower rank then me, but also put the song into a collection for double time. When I play with them it will select the double time collection after I play that song.
Collections cannot be "shared" at the moement, the closest you can achieve is with the osu!Collections Editor made by Piotrekol. Note that this is a 3rd party app so it's supported by the author only.

If you would like the ability to export collections (officially) please support this thread instead t/126033/

Marking this as a duplicate.