forum

[duplicate] Double Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SyraxAxoJaxco
Umm, guys. How if i ask to add double player menu? I mean, there are 2 players play the same beatmap at the same time. The option is in user options menu. And of course, the beatmaps is special. The beatmaps consist of 2 type how to play. Ex: A plays the sliders, B plays the circles . Or both play as the traces continue. How about it, OsuTeam? ;)

*sorry if you don't know what i mean because the wrong language. :P
NicoNicoNiii
There is a coop mode on multiplayer. If you are asking for a hotseat multiplayer thing I cant see it working.
Kaeru
I was actually surprised that this isn't what "coop" mode was when I first tried it. In tag mode you take turns completing sections of the map, but he wants two players to be able to play two different parts of a map simultaneously together. I would think that someone has requested this by now, though.
Oinari-sama
Something like t/156943?

Check out this one also t/135873
Topic Starter
SyraxAxoJaxco
Whoops. I didn't know if there is someone wanted that idea too. Now, how i delete this topic? Someone could help? Or is there a button to delete a topic?
Oinari-sama

SyraxAxoJaxco wrote:

Whoops. I didn't know if there is someone wanted that idea too. Now, how i delete this topic? Someone could help? Or is there a button to delete a topic?
You don't have to do anything. A mod will come and mark the thread if it's a duplicate :)
theramdans
this is similar to co-op mode in multiplayer, but somehow different

for this thread just let it go
it would be marked as duplicate or smth