What drugs were you taking that day silmarilen
nothing, thats probably the reason

also, low acc fc:
Blueprint
Will fc Ascension to death or night of fire with 50-60 accuracy when I wake up
Monstrata
jesse1412
B1rd
My FC on Warning on hard. Yeah it's a shit acheivement but still, it took me hundreds of tries, I was so happy when I did it.
Raniemi
My top performances of course :)
Varetyr

considering how bad I am with HD, I'm quite proud
Ninonuko

I don't know how to pass it for the second time
Arcanine

One of my first HR+HD fc I believe :)
Vuelo Eluko
ehh screw it

Insyni
I lost count of how many times I replayed this... and I still can't pass it again.

Ichi
I´m Cookiezi!!

not
Flosake
Vuelo Eluko
that skin though...
Cocaine dog

This felt good, not too hard..¨

This one I'm prolly most proud

Shitty everything I know, but I was only around lvl 90 when I got this so holy smack
CXu
AstralPhnx
The time I managed to get up to number 5 on a world leaderboard. I'll never forget when I did that.
Lach
I like collecting scores with silly misses and no 100s. I don't know why. Most of them I'm fairly sure I could go over them in a few tries and fc, but it makes me happy seeing them. These are the two I can remember off the top of my head, because they're by the same person.

winber1
considering how terrible i am at speed and considering i'm apparently only good at half-assed stamina, this is like holy fuk.

and also considering that i am terribad at accuracy

the fluke score that shall never be witnessed again, i salute you

goodbye hope. hello failure
[-Cloud-]

The choke is real.
Pumpkin343
tfg50

Autopilot ftw. I'm waiting for another tablet and since I can't aim playing with my mouse autopilot is perfect.
Now, a score that I needed to play for real. I need more od9 maps.I love long songs SOMEONE MAP A LONG DREAM THEATER SONG PLS OR I REPORT U

Blueprint
Now this is definitely well worth a top performance holy shit im proud of my 121 pp score Probably worth 150-160 to an accuracy player
http://puu.sh/9qCTu/a0af58179c.osr
Tamako Lumisade

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trauter
xasuma
Try this accuracy on an fc
Nub1
still proud of it

timemon
Forgot to turn NF on.
Panicked
???
profit
dung eater
vsprite

Illkryn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrPOcysSvxw

dis 1 is my fav

Good feel beating top 50 players.
Vuelo Eluko

i dont even care about the 1xmiss. i went from 94% acc to 91% in the last kiai out of sheer panic even after missing at the start of the map. if i went into that with a FC i was probably looking at a fail from the nerves.

also it shot me up a ridiculous amount of pp and every other play has 20+ misses even recent ones.

this is my favorite score forever.
Kaeru
This is probably one of the best scores I've gotten this year:

I just wish I didn't screw up my combo near the beginning.. I would have gotten a much higher score.
Freakinlol

Yeah, it's a pretty noobish score/run, but for me it's one of my best ._. So proud lol
Martell_old_1
upd: misread thread's title
daredakke
Really cut between these two. I'm damn sure I can do better on secrets of the goddess, just need to control my nerves.

show more