posted
Total Posts
show more
Miyu
alright xD tysm everyone!
Navizel

Remco32 wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

"Get good" is wtf? Remco? So they're supposed to get to 5k MMR in <1 year so they can finally get out of "their own skill level" hell? I'm playing on 5k+ and there's still flamers everywhere, it's just a russian thing.
He meant leavers, not flamers. Those will stop being in your bracket if you get >2000MMR or so.
I meant those who are sitting in front of your fountain waiting for us to respawn because they want to get more kills even though the ancient is so exposed. Never experienced this in LAN Dota 1 with my friends. Sorry for the confusion.
Remco32
I'd say Terrorblade is too much micro for a new player.
gretay

Remco32 wrote:

I'd say Terrorblade is too much micro for a new player.
yup you must know when to use ulti and it's a little bit too hard for me lol
bmin11
AutoMedic

bmin11 wrote:

Likely to be the last patch before the TI4
Finally I can play Elder Titan
bmin11
I think people will still max his other skills first and I'm not sure if that damage boast will make his stomp any more useful then it previously was. Though, nothing to complain.

It'll be interesting how Bat Riders jungling will look like now.

I'm all happy for Orge Magi, Skywrath Mage, and Undying buffs.
gretay

bmin11 wrote:

lucky for the omnislash skill and fuck for the mjollnir's recipe it's 900 now , i can buy some tangos from there (lol)

Sonatora wrote:

bmin11 wrote:

Finally I can play Elder Titan
i think it almost like no change , they just increase a little damage and it doesn't have too much effects (more from core until late game) i'd like if they increase the stun duration
Pizzicato
lycan nerf
oyes
AutoMedic

Pizzicato wrote:

lycan nerf
oyes
#DAGONOP
Pizzicato
also jeesus fuck that coldsnap nerf is terrible
it's his core skill at early game :(

he's not worth the 1st ban anymore
gretay

Pizzicato wrote:

also jeesus fuck that coldsnap nerf is terrible
it's his core skill at early game :(

he's not worth the 1st ban anymore
but yup , i still hate his cold snap
for the early game he just need to gank with cold snap and then use all exort then hit and then someone die
AutoMedic
Cold Snap nerf = Bitchslapped
gretay

Sonatora wrote:

Cold Snap nerf = Bitchslapped
or dat tornado/eul meteor and deafening combo
H O L Y S H I T
moncar321
> techis will confirmed in dota 2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo TT_TT
gretay

moncar321 wrote:

> techis will confirmed in dota 2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo TT_TT
Gobs Techies? WTF @_@ land of mines coming
AutoMedic
Techies: The time of reckoning hath come

Prepare against the wave of russian techies players
Pizzicato
thanks to that sniper immortal i'm winning mid lane against snipers lmao
gretay

Pizzicato wrote:

thanks to that sniper immortal i'm winning mid lane against snipers lmao
umm really that item doesn't have any effect

a few hours ago i meet a really noob but funny WindRanger in "my" team , just use a cape for show @_@ we lose but he write this and lol words comin from all players xD how to avoid players like that? that kinds of person just make my lose become so many ...
Pizzicato
no there are a lot of people picking snipers lately, and at SEA he lanes mid most of the time so he's easy to counterpick :^)
gretay

Pizzicato wrote:

no there are a lot of people picking snipers lately, and at SEA he lanes mid most of the time so he's easy to counterpick :^)
for me sniper is a hard one for early game , his range omg attack us and i can't attack him
Navizel
Try to pick Queen of Pain against him. Works for me, at least.
gretay

Navizel wrote:

Try to pick Queen of Pain against him. Works for me, at least.
i never played QOP before , maybe i'll try it
moncar321

Sonatora wrote:

who have better skill
pinoy or russian ?
AutoMedic

moncar321 wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

who have better skill
pinoy or russian ?
Pinoy players tend to focus alot on kills, same as Russians. But when it comes to games, Filipino's tend to master proficiency and damage rather than the main objective.

BUUURN
gretay

Sonatora wrote:

moncar321 wrote:

who have better skill
pinoy or russian ?
Pinoy players tend to focus alot on kills, same as Russians. But when it comes to games, Filipino's tend to master proficiency and damage rather than the main objective.

BUUURN
but in Asia Server i find many noob pinoys , and some badass pinoys (i see my enemy (IO) pause and his teammates continue he feed us with bring his teammates to our base xD) , maybe the pros playin in russia server?
AutoMedic

gretay wrote:

Sonatora wrote:

who have better skill
pinoy or russian ?

BUUURN
but in Asia Server i find many noob pinoys , and some badass pinoys (i see my enemy (IO) pause and his teammates continue he feed us with bring his teammates to our base xD) , maybe the pros playin in russia server?[/quote]

Skilled Pinoy Players that know's what they're doing (like me, and probably Nav) plays in EU servers. Let me tell you this as a 3k mmr player, russians are a pain in the ass to carry
Pizzicato
average skill of pinoys are very low but 2 pinoys are leading at SEA solo MMR rankings with 6.5k mmr
haven't played with russians yet so i cant tell
AutoMedic

Pizzicato wrote:

average skill of pinoys are very low but 2 pinoys are leading at SEA solo MMR rankings with 6.5k mmr
haven't played with russians yet so i cant tell
True. Some pinoy players only know to scream at teammates heck they don't even know basic wards spots
Sven-_old
in my thought......for those player who roled support and doesn't buy any wards...means they are freaking noob...like i always play in pub match in SEA
- Nevermore -
a good teammate have a best chance to win
all about your teammate and how they win the game not the "ROLE" and "SUPPORT/CARRY/GANKER/SOLO MID.
example of IG they play 3 agi 2 int in tournament but they still win because they make a good team
Why Burning GPM is always 900++ ?
Because A good support and a good teammate make him fat
so if want to win the game just make a good teammate :D i am sure you will win even in solo ranked :D
gretay
i found many pinoys in pub match , i don't play ranked recenty because my friends afraid with my freakin skills (sometimes MVP sometimes the worst) most of them just aim kills (KS) and doesn't even help when i go and say "bobo".....
Sven-_old

gretay wrote:

Pizzicato wrote:

for me sniper is a hard one for early game , his range omg attack us and i can't attack him

no...don't pick sniper...i dunno for full reason...but sniper is the most easiest hero with a high risk chance and also easy for counter....you will know the reason why in TI there's no one pick sniper
Navizel

Sonatora wrote:

Skilled Pinoy Players that know's what they're doing (like me, and probably Nav) plays in EU servers. Let me tell you this as a 3k mmr player, russians are a pain in the ass to carry
Overestimating. Maybe I'm decent but I'm still new to Dota 2 (not dota 1). I can't even play ranked yet so I don't know if this will mean anything later. Not to mention I suck at other heroes
gretay

Sven- wrote:

gretay wrote:

no...don't pick sniper...i dunno for full reason...but sniper is the most easiest hero with a high risk chance and also easy for counter....you will know the reason why in TI there's no one pick sniper
i've tried sniper , he's so squishy and yup can be countered easily but i dunno why sometimes i find a really really carry sniper
dNextGen
the only reason to visit seattle

AutoMedic

dNextGen wrote:

the only reason to visit seattle

OHMYGOD WHAT
Fabi
Played 2 games yesterday after a month, won them somewhat easily luckily. Daily reminder that the brs are a pain in the ass.
The easiest way to climb for me is to pick Void.
Magicphoenix
Easiest way to climb MMR = Zeus & Wraith King
Remco32

Magicphoenix wrote:

Easiest way to climb MMR = Zeus & Wraith King
How's that unbalanced?
show more