ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Milkshake
all 2hus are great and should be loved
Lewder

piruchan wrote:

It seems that Finland is a nice country.
vaara also means danger >:3

ALSO Y'ALL NIGGAS NEED MEILING
Birdy

_sparky_ wrote:

Edge of Tomorrow
Mianki
People talking about which Touhou characters are the best and everythings fine~ :3
Other people previously talked about anime and: GET THAT FOUL SUBJECT OUTTA HERE
piruchan
Flandre is best touhou girl.
silmarilen
okuu is clearly the best
Aurani

Mianki wrote:

People talking about which Touhou characters are the best and everythings fine~ :3
Other people previously talked about anime and: GET THAT FOUL SUBJECT OUTTA HERE
-234 fucks given~
Birdy
Goku from Touhou 7 is best.
UnderminE
Suika_drunk_edition
Zelda
Yay, new mouse get.
Same as the old one, but now with less doubleclicking nonsense !
Tanzklaue
it's funny because my savu actually slowly starts to swallow clicks instead of double clicking senselessly.
Zelda
You know, that actually sounds less annoying than trying to open a link and then opening it like 5 times.
IppE
Miko is best 2hu btw
thelewa
mokou da bes
Yoeri
Reisen Udongein
silmarilen

thelewa wrote:

mokou da bes
mokou has the best theme
Zelda
Why are square jumps so hard, jeeeeeeeez QQ
Granger
Ok, i appartently played Mania while playing Catch the Beat...

HR screwed me, the AR was higher than i thought.. :<
Aurani
I actually have WAY more problems with what I call bottom wankers (mappers who love to put half of the song on the bottom edge of the screen) and my hand has a problem moving down, so that's not good. Also random stack jumps = hell.
Zelda

Aurani wrote:

I actually have WAY more problems with what I call bottom wankers (mappers who love to put half of the song on the bottom edge of the screen) and my hand has a problem moving down, so that's not good. Also random stack jumps = hell.
What, really ? And do people even do that ?

Aurani

Zelda wrote:

Aurani wrote:

What, really ? And do people even do that ?

Oh they do, and I usually can't FC a song if it has something close to the bottom. My left-right is way superior to my up-down movement.

Those two squares though, so hnnnng. :V
Zelda

Aurani wrote:

Oh they do, and I usually can't FC a song if it has something close to the bottom. My left-right is way superior to my up-down movement.

Those two squares though, so hnnnng. :V
I can't tell if that's a good hnnnng or a "what kind of mean mapper would even DO THIS" kind of hnnnng
Aurani
It's a good one. I mean those jumps are rather nicely placed tbh. If you want a mean square-y type of jump play this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43038
I swear to God, I have NEVER been able to beat that beginning, even if it's a slow as hell song.
Zelda

Aurani wrote:

It's a good one. I mean those jumps are rather nicely placed tbh. If you want a mean square-y type of jump play this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43038
I swear to God, I have NEVER been able to beat that beginning, even if it's a slow as hell song.
After listening to the preview, no thanks.
Also here you go, have fun with 175 BPM full of streams, jumps, antijumps, spaced out streams, and basically every mean thing you can pull in a map all at once except for ninja spinners.
Aurani
Time to accept the challenge and fail gloriously.
_sparky_
everyone is better than me
Trash Boat
^in which sense?
Aurani

Zelda wrote:

Aurani wrote:

After listening to the preview, no thanks.
Also here you go, have fun with 175 BPM full of streams, jumps, antijumps, spaced out streams, and basically every mean thing you can pull in a map all at once except for ninja spinners.
You can't say I haven't tried. First try OP.
The problem weren't the streams or the square jumps - it was those horribly fucked up sliders that went into more sliders that went into random stacks. :V
Zelda
Considering the map, that's very vague !
Aurani
Let me rephrase it then: EVERY SLIDER was horribly horrible given my shitty skill level. :V
Zelda
Oh. It all makes sense with the overall structure of the map, I swear.
Though I don't think I can name a harder map that isn't above 200 BPM either, so there's that.

teehee
Aurani

Zelda wrote:

Though I don't think I can name a harder map that isn't above 200 BPM either, so there's that.

teehee
I give up... I can't finish it without nofail no matter how much I try. It isn't helpful that my head hurts like hell either. Baka Zelda, give me your mapping and general skills. all of your pp would also be nice
Zelda
All of my, like, half as much peepee as you have ? By all means, take all of it.
Also, more maps on my userpage. They're totally not nearly as difficult.
Aurani
Hey, I can't even get 1pp anymore. Seems like I've hit the point where my lack of rhythmic sense is catching up to me, so getting those 1k+ would be like buying a fat baby 5 kilos of candy.

I did like your mapping style, so will definitely do that.
_sparky_

Zelda wrote:

teehee
*wishes to play better*
Kanye West

Tanzklaue wrote:

it's funny because my savu actually slowly starts to swallow clicks instead of double clicking senselessly.
Wow why does "click" look so much like "dick"

Your mouse is gay. 8-)
Trash Boat
you have a dirty mind. that could be a possible reason, hypothetically speaking
Lewder
i want my cause of death to be taking too much dick

also thank fuck for the image proxy that we got for pretty much no reason :^D
as of posting this the image below this spoiler doesn't load and that's the point of my post, all shall be revealed in the future
Tanzklaue

Kanye West wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

Wow why does "click" look so much like "dick"

Your mouse is gay. 8-)
my mouse is female, you cis-gendered swine.
Birdy

Lewder wrote:

i want my cause of death to be taking too much dick

also thank fuck for the image proxy that we got for pretty much no reason :^D
as of posting this the image below this spoiler doesn't load and that's the point of my post, all shall be revealed in the future
t/213399
show more