forum

osu! skin template now available

posted
Total Posts
show more
LuigiHann

uzushika wrote:

Is it possible to make it so that every new combo the hit circle could be different??
Nope.
Loofah_old
Is there a way to customize the little catch the beat mode guys?
K2J
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Tyty210
There is, check the Guilty Gear XX skin by dumpsterdiver.
Atmey
I guess there is no way to customize the fire, I noticed the skin noized had something, but it still looks the same.
Kitsunemimi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
anonymous_old
Vanmonky
Could someone upload the latest version of osu! skin? My osu! skin has some elements replaced by the others' skin and they are all my mistakes.
-David
a
Starrodkirby86

Davidz123 wrote:

What was the name file for when u pause it will come up with another picture? and also fail.? seem to forgot the name.
pause-overlay.png for the pause image.

fail-background.png for failure.

640x480 dimension.
-David
a
Vanmonky

LuigiHann wrote:

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Can you update the template, peppy?
I would like to edit spinner-spin.png and spinner-clear.png, but tey're not in the template...
http://up.ppy.sh/files/templateskin.zip
Luigihann Now my original skin of osu! is messed. Seriously, I need the original skin of osu! now.
Jinxy
Wait what? Anyway, you shouldn't just insult people, this is not fg/r.
Cuddlebun
delete the folder and re-download it, asshole, LuigiHann's cool
LuigiHann

VanMoNky wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

http://up.ppy.sh/files/templateskin.zip
Fuck you Luigihann. Now my original skin of osu! is messed. Seriously, I need the original skin of osu! now.
Why would you even click that? That post you quoted was from 2008. The current version (missing only the Auto-Pilot mod icon) is still available via the osume updater, as it always has been. Delete the broken version and redownload through the Extras section of the updater.
Vanmonky
I was in a very angry mood when I knew my spinner was replaced by other pic. I searched everywhere even to the skin tab in the updater, but still I didn't found it. But finally, I found LuigiHann's link. I was happy until I realized that the his skin is fake. Oh God, I won't insult you without a reason.
Skyripper
Well... I suppose the autopilot.png should be added.

I have the original, but that doesn't help =p
LuigiHann
There was a time when uploading a non-image file (such as a zip) onto upppy would replace the original file. Clearly, somebody uploaded a different skin with the same filename and it replaced the real one.

As far as I know, peppy has never released the current spinner circle graphic, so the old one is the only one you'll find anywhere. The template skin is there so you can reference the filenames and dimensions, so it shouldn't matter which version of the graphic is in there, although I do agree it would be nice to have it updated. If you want the current default spinner graphic to show up when you play, you could always delete spinner-circle.png from the skin.
anonymous_old

Vanmonky
LuigiHann
Now that I actually checked instead of going from memory, all the spinner elements in the template skin are up to date. I don't know what your problem is.

Vanmonky
Even myself don't know what my problem is.

LuigiHann
Did you delete the template skin from your skins folder? Because if it's still there it won't show up in the list.
Gabi
did you try to deleted your old template skin folder and then run the osume.exe ?

you are doing it wrong. i did it 2 days ago and it worked fine
Lt Morke
Is there away to make a combo burst(s) appear randomly, instead of a set order?
Starrodkirby86
If I recall right, they're already randomized.

Try playing a few maps with your multiple combobursts and see if they are.

If you're talking about when a comboburst appears, (what I mentioned earlier pertained to what image the comboburst will be) then I don't believe there is any way to actually set that.
Randy96

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

If I recall right, they're already randomized.

Try playing a few maps with your multiple combobursts and see if they are.

If you're talking about when a comboburst appears, (what I mentioned earlier pertained to what image the comboburst will be) then I don't believe there is any way to actually set that.
From what I know, combobursts go in order depending on file name.
i.e. comboburst-0 > comboburst-1 > comboburst-2
anonymous_old

VanMoNky wrote:

Could someone upload all the spinner elements for me please..?

anonymous_old

VanMoNky wrote:

Could someone upload all the spinner elements for me please..?

Vanmonky
Alright loogiesquared. That's anough. Thanks ;)
Bboy_Aya
I need help on finding the site... I can't seem to find it right now.... can you guys help me.....
Arusha Shuna
the skin template is in the updater
alexcc_old
where the skin file? where can i download?
Starrodkirby86
The template skin can be downloaded using the osu!updater.

On the osu!updater, in addition to the main update tab, there is another tab called Skins. Simply check which skins you would like to download (In this case, the Template Skin) and enjoy. :)
Nilsso
So when is the selection-mod-relax2 (auto-pilot) going to be released?
Xgor

nilsso wrote:

And the all the taiko skinning stuff?
Dragvon

Xgor wrote:

nilsso wrote:

And the all the taiko skinning stuff?
You can easily use the Taiko skin from LH to skin taiko. About auto-pilot, it's pretty much the same to all mods so... you can just copy one :3
Xgor

Dragvon wrote:

You can easily use the Taiko skin from LH to skin taiko.
I'm mostly wanting those Taiko skin stuff because I want to use those hitsounds and stuff in my own maps (atleast try to do that) and none of those are in that skin,
Kitsunemimi
Bumping this again.

Because err, the template skin is beginning to become outdated. We now have a new comboburst, cursor, cursortrail, and star2. On top of this, the default buttons are still misaligned (a little), and we can't forget the Autopilot mod. Now, it certainly doesn't seem like much (the only thing that's actually MISSING is Autopilot), but the main reason for this is because I sort of want to use the updated cursor as a reference ._.

Oh, and also, I'm not really sure how Taiko skinning is going currently, but since the last update (or two...?), there was the Taiko overhaul... which resulted in being able to use individual Taiko skin components within the same skin folder...? I don't really know what exactly had changed, but this is another reason why updating the template would be helpful.

Now, I'm not really asking for this kind of thing to happen right away... but it would be nice if it can be updated some time soon.
show more