ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
_sparky_
why cant it be friday already T-T

im ready for the weekend :'3
Lewder
sparky, if you hate being called a shitposter then next time before you post, ask yourself "does this contribute to fucking anything", "does anyone even ironically care", and "is my name _sparky_"
if the answer to one or more is yes, post it here instead of in its own thread and join the circlejerk
_sparky_

Lewder wrote:

sparky, if you hate being called a shitposter then next time before you post, ask yourself "does this contribute to fucking anything", "does anyone even ironically care", and "is my name _sparky_"
if the answer to one or more is yes, post it here instead of in its own thread and join the circlejerk
the circlejerk....

ok then :<

*giggles*
Winek
I'm a proud shitposter

inb4 tuned out
Sethlied

Winek wrote:

I'm a proud shitposter

inb4 tuned out
It's FUNPOSTING 8-)
_sparky_
im a slider servant.... i dont wanna be a servant for sliders

brb

i was reading it wrong oops...
Lewder

UMG I FUCKING HATE YOU JESUS CHRIST VCOIRhngowrjnhopwENHOÖwenbhaeöbnobnaoeb no it's not my youtube account
Sethlied

Lewder wrote:

UMG I FUCKING HATE YOU JESUS CHRIST VCOIRhngowrjnhopwENHOÖwenbhaeöbnobnaoeb no it's not my youtube account
GOY
mathexpert

Frostei wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks some Moderators are rude? >_>
most mods here are pretty fair and polite, I think the only rude one is roloC rM. Why is he even a mod?
Sethlied

mathexpert wrote:

Frostei wrote:

Am I the only one that thinks some Moderators are rude? >_>
most mods here are pretty fair and polite, I think the only rude one is roloC rM. Why is he even a mod?
What about the dude moderator called Blazeawhore
mathexpert
Personally, I think that blazevoir is pretty chill. He doesn't treat other people like trash.
UnderminE
He is moe as fuck
_sparky_
So I found a new game..
Yoeri
Then why are you still here
You are free
Go be free
NotEvenDoomMusic

Yoeri wrote:

Go
_sparky_

Yoeri wrote:

Then why are you still here
You are free
Go be free
No I mean a new game for my phone x_x

I'll be here for a long time
Yoeri

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Yoeri wrote:

Fuck
NotEvenDoomMusic

Yoeri wrote:

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Kyonko Hizara
That's me
NotEvenDoomMusic
I'm the frog
_sparky_

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

I'm the frog
That gotta hurt
Yoeri
[Hamon energy intensifies]
Kyonko Hizara
William Glazed Zeppeli
NotEvenDoomMusic

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

William Glazed Zeppeli
Kyonko Hizara

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

William Glazed Zeppeli
He likes his wine like he likes his women
Yoeri
gnight nedm and kynky

ps zeraph post already you fgt
NotEvenDoomMusic
goodnight bu,perino
sleep well
Sethlied
You made me put on my mod hat. that's never fun.
basically your last few posts have been really below par, below the belt, and below expectations (somehow) so we'd all appreciate it if you, like, stopped. Not stop posting, but stop shitposting. I'm sure you have better stuff to say than the things you're posting, especially things that are better than "that's nice, kid."
If you're trying to gain status by being cool, I'm afraid it's doing the opposite!
If you reply with "that's nice kid" to somebody from now on I'm just going to delete the posts.
If you reply with "that's nice kid" to this PM I'm going to like, idk, call for a !kill on you. You have so much baggage testament of you acting like a tool already that I'm actually stepping out of line not responding with a temporary silence as is. So, like, don't tempt me.
Hika
what
Sethlied

Hika wrote:

what
You must be new here
Hika
yeah it's not like i've been here for years or anything
Sethlied

Hika wrote:

yeah it's not like i've been here for years or anything
that's nice, kid
mathexpert

Sethlied wrote:

basically your last few posts have been really below par, below the belt, and below expectations (somehow) so we'd all appreciate it if you, like, stopped. Not stop posting, but stop shitposting. I'm sure you have better stuff to say than the things you're posting, especially things that are better than "that's nice, kid."
If you're trying to gain status by being cool, I'm afraid it's doing the opposite!
If you reply with "that's nice kid" to somebody from now on I'm just going to delete the posts.
If you reply with "that's nice kid" to this PM I'm going to like, idk, call for a !kill on you. You have so much baggage testament of you acting like a tool already that I'm actually stepping out of line not responding with a temporary silence as is. So, like, don't tempt me.
I'm going to guess a mod sent sethlied this
Hika
nice insight methexpert
mathexpert
thanks hika~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seph
~tildes~
_sparky_
Confuuuusion
Foxtrot

Sethlied wrote:

Is mod hat another name for fedora?
Trash Boat
i guess it is
Cyclohexane
*tips katana*
show more