forum

Post your osu! fan art!

posted
Total Posts
show more
anonymous_old

Daru wrote:

Who wants to make the overly-upbeat OP music?
I'll e-mail Perfume.
Jarby
osu! is a great dating service.
Azure_Kite
U-Um... I... Ah, I... Uhm.... That is to say............. Jar-kun.....................

.....PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!!!!
Cuddlebun
BITCH THAT JEWFRO IS ALL MINE
Wojjan

Daru wrote:

Who wants to make the overly-upbeat OP music?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5735

http://up.ppy.sh/files/melody2.mid
mtmcl

JarJarJacob wrote:

Hitoshirenu Shourai wrote:

Is there no fan art of me because people are afraid of me or something? =(
Of course not.
Hito's limbs are in fact very wiggly.
Rokodo

Larto
where does i get ticket for #osu
Yuukari-Banteki
This is a reminder that this thread is in General Discussion, not Random, and I would like to see less crap here :) Thank you very much!
Cuddlebun
there...hasn't been a lot of crap? I have no idea why you posted us warning us not to do something we're not doing
awp

Todesengal wrote:

there...hasn't been a lot of crap? I have no idea why you posted us warning us not to do something we're not doing
Sorry, I just deleted a ton of it when you weren't looking.
Cuddlebun
;<
lukewarmholiday
Hey guys I made a fanart

Derekku
luke, I think I'm in love with you.
Cuddlebun
sad thing is I can start naming names in that comic

poor luke~
Pokebis

Todesengal wrote:

sad thing is I can start naming names in that comic

poor luke~

Derekku Chan wrote:

Man, you guys. I really miss the old days. ~30-40 members online. Same people chillin' each day. Decent conversations. Nice introductions to the newbs. Fun game, fun times, fun community. The forums were amazing; made me smile and usually laugh each time I visited. Lots of the new active people weren't even around back then. Not that I'm flauntin' the oldfaggotry or anything, I just wish the cool people could actually know how it used to be. I could list names of people I miss, but I won't. Faster than listing names in that comic.
#osu was a pretty cool guy.
Was is emphasized.
lukewarmholiday
Well pokebis back then YOU were the shitposter.
Cuddlebun
haha I remember everyone hating pokebis

then his voice mysteriously deepened on vent
Jarby
Stop fucking deleting genuine fan art.
Ph0X

JarJarJacob wrote:

Stop fucking deleting genuine fan art.
Henkie
"Back then" I didn't even chat that much yet, nor did I visit the forums, but now I regret it~
I do see alot of crap come by now, even mine sometimes ^-^" can't believe I already joined about 1,5 years ago :U
derp, longest time at an online game for me ever. :3
awp
Ph0x, go ahead and reupload the title screen image that I deleted earlier.

In order to enforce "genuine" fan-art I'd have to stifle a sizable handful of people (while I found luke's recent upload amusing, it is not even remotely close to what I'd call real fan-art), and if nonsense is really what people want to post in this thread, it'd be selfish and counter-productive for me to continue cleaning it out.

Basically, you're all free to do whatever you want in GenD from now on as far as I'm concerned.
An64fan
I would simply embed it if I could,
but I can't so you'll just have to make do. I really don't feel like uploading it twice.
Pokebis

An64fan wrote:

I would simply embed it if I could,
but I can't so you'll just have to make do. I really don't feel like uploading it twice.
Here you go.
Shohei Ohtani

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Hey guys I made a fanart

[attachment=0:ac9f3]lolatirc.PNG[/attachment:ac9f3]
Hey I see me.
Loginer
/3/ trolls hard at work. Not really fan art, but eh.

adam2046
Those are some damn nice boots/clown shoes.
Chaos Anime X
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Derekku
awwww how cute x3
Ph0X
My mind == blown.
awp
But is that really fan art? It's Miku fanart, but that's not osu! fan art. Also, as you said, it's not an original drawing (in this context; you did not make it) so it doesn't seem like the appropriate place to me
LuigiHann
Photoshopping is an art
Chaos Anime X

awp wrote:

But is that really fan art? It's Miku fanart, but that's not osu! fan art. Also, as you said, it's not an original drawing (in this context; you did not make it) so it doesn't seem like the appropriate place to me
It was ether post in this thread or make my own thread to post my work, but chose to post in this thread instead of making another useless thread.

LuigiHann wrote:

Photoshopping is an art
says the "Resident Skinner"

yes it's an art I agree, and I can photoshop fairly well considering I have absolutely no artistic skill on a non-electronic medium.
I can't even sign my signature or write nicely, no less draw or paint
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
MMzz
I Fail

Daru
I think I made something similar for Hanyuu a while back...
I wonder if I can find it on upppy. :|

Found it. :D
Oh, look, rena-chan's in there too.
LunaStrike
Esupanitix
OK, that's hilarious.
Rolled
Taiko + tablet wtf
Randy96
Agreed.
show more