forum

osu! Public Release b1023 [available]

posted
Total Posts
show more
qlum

DeathxShinigami wrote:

I rather use a tool to gain all of my local scores back. But it isn't to much of a necessity for me although I have 2000+ files that need to be done which is the only issue of why I want the tool.
same I only have 1505 files but it's still much
Topic Starter
peppy
The fix will likely have to wait until later today.
Esupanitix
A brand new EXE?
Kitsunemimi

ruru89 wrote:

I dragged them but as soon as i click on Watch Replay i get "This score has no replay data saved" error :(
^
rust45
I would like to have a way for my scores to be automatically put back in, seeing as though I have plenty of replays and I use them to help me see where to improve.
Xanek

Harris73 wrote:

ruru89 wrote:

I dragged them but as soon as i click on Watch Replay i get "This score has no replay data saved" error :(
^
^
(sorry for any rage) >.>
Topic Starter
peppy
b1024 is up to fix said problems. If you still don't have your local scores back after updating, please report here.
waterfall
I still don't have local scores back, after updating to the latest version... :(
Topic Starter
peppy
They may not come back if you didn't enable "save local replays". Check the contents of your osu!\Data\r folder
waterfall
It has a bunch of replays, but far fewer than the number of maps I have, and all of them were modified today... As far as I can tell it only contains local replays from today.
Xanek
a majority of my replays were restored but a good amount didnt :/
and now theres a "a" folder in osu\data\?
Topic Starter
peppy
I can't offer more than what was recovered unfortunately.
mosluv
I have no Local replays and no new ones are saved either. I have "Save local replays" checked but still nothing.
Topic Starter
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mosluv
Found out a little more about it. I played a map couple of times that had no local replays and had Save local replays checked each time. Only the first play-through had the replay saved, but the others have no View Replay button.

I'm positive I had the Save local replay option checked everytime. I exported all the replays but only 1 is in the replay folder (Guessing it overwrites if you export more than once from the same song?). Anyways, I can't get this .osr file to open. I drag into osu!, double click, and open with osu! but nothing happens.

I couldn't attach in this post so I uploaded to mediafire: (Hatsune Miku - Everwhite)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d0neiji0our

o.o!
Gens
Hmhm, happened to me too. I wanted to save a replay, so I checked "Save Local Replay" and "Export Replay as .osr" (just to be sure), but I still can't watch the replay.

Also, dragging the .osr (from the Replays folder) to osu! will get me to the results screen, but the "View Replay" button doesn't appears. Kinda... weird.

I should upload my .osr, but I think Nexy's example is enough.
Kitsunemimi

Xanek wrote:

and now theres a "a" folder in osu\data\?
The "a" folder is an avatar cache for more efficient loading of the User Panels. You'll notice that the "Avatars" folder is gone.
aburningman
I've been having the same problem with saving my replays. I selected "Save Local Replay" and it wouldn't save. Tried with "Export Replay as .os" checked and it does create and .os file in the replays folder but it just says the score I got at that time and wont allow me to watch the replay.

Someone on the chat told me to try pressing F2 and getting a replay saved by that. Also tried that but it has the same effect as "Export Replay as .os". So confused...
K a m a r u

peppy wrote:

Would you please read further than your nose?

I have temporarily disabled updating to this new version as local scores are deleted on running it. For those who lost their local scores (sorry) you can retrieve everything but date data by going into the osu!\Data\r\ folder and dragging replays back into the osu! window. If you don't wish to do this, I may release an automated tool to restore data if there is enough demand for it (reply in this thread if you are affected and MUST have your local scores back).

This should be resolved tonight for those which have not yet updated.
I have temporarily disabled updating to this new version as local scores are deleted on running it. For those who lost their local scores (sorry) you can retrieve everything but date data by going into the osu!\Data\r\ folder and dragging replays back into the osu! window. If you don't wish to do this, I may release an automated tool to restore data if there is enough demand for it (reply in this thread if you are affected and MUST have your local scores back).

I cant get my replays Back :?
K a m a r u
I tried All you said, but its all the same. Cant get back them. For example this one > http://puu.sh/7tSku/0f417ab66b.jpg
Flanster
You do realise you're posting in a thread that's been dead for years, right?