forum

General Achievement Request Thread

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +152
show more
Topic Starter
deadbeat
I haven't abandoned this thread. i just need to remember to update this thead
and the reason i don't want people discussing hush hush is because the less people know of it, the better. the hush hush achievements are secret for a reason.
and sorry, but i won't allow hush hush achievement ideas in this thread. either PM them to me, or don't share them. i have no desire to change this
Abel
Damn, nothing added
just watched another thread and its also about achievments, t/147431/start=60
Level achievments,
lvl10: 1 achievment
lvl25: another achievment
lvl 50: another achievment
lvl 100: epic one
or who knows, lvl 25-50-75-100 ?
Friggles
Not sure if this has been suggested, but there should be a few achievements for passing well known maps. They could be in order of ascending difficulty and would be like milestones for a players skill. An easy example would be some achievement like "Can Defeat Airman" for passing the highest airman difficulty nomod.
Nickelony
Newer Post down v
Topic Starter
deadbeat
all hush hush achievements get sent to me. this was made clear in the OP
Topic Starter
deadbeat
ok. finally got off my ass and updated the OP. it's now hopefully a lot better. I've also added a few more suggestions.
keep the ideas coming people :)
Nickelony
Hey! I've got some Ideas for the achievement system that could help them be 100% better!

1. In-Game achievements!

You can chceck all your achivements In-Game!

2. More visible achievements!

If you'll get an achievement, it will be visible like in the PS3:

3.*Multiplayer Achievements!

Suggestions:
Team Work! - Play TAG With 4 (or more) players and get an SS!
King of Kings - Win a Team Play battle and be 1st on rank!
First Win - Win your first battle with 8 players!
Best Friends 4 Ever! - Play a battle with your 4 (or more) Mutual Friends!

4. More Achievements:

Dedication Ideas:
Rhythm Novice - Get to level 20 (Any Mode)
Rhythm Student - Get to level 40 (Any Mode)
Rhythm Pro - Get to level 60 (Any Mode)
Rhythm Master - Get to level 80 (Any Mode)

*Normal Achievements (NEW) Ideas: (Need suggestions)
(I think here should be "Non-Stop Dancer" and "Don't let the bunny distract you!" because it's really hard to get these achievements!)

Info!:

*Multiplayer Achievements - Achievements you can only get in Multiplayer that has a description "How to do this?"!
*Normal Achievements - Achievements you can only get in Singleplayer that has a description "How to do this?"!
Trash Boat
you should also have achievements for creating beatmaps
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Trash Boat wrote:

you should also have achievements for creating beatmaps
there's already an idea for ranked/approved beatmaps. that will do
Akkoh
I Love Achievement’s in General, they are a awesome way to play the game to the MAX, i myself consider a achievement addict. I do like beat map packs Old but is a great idea to revamp them into something new. in a way that you can make mappers have a competition on who can make a beat map back the best. And then that way you can replay them, also i find achievement to be progressive, so why no achievement for 1000 games? Only 5000 and so on, if you have ladders of achievements like 500, 1500, 3000, 5000, and so on you can keep people interested on keep playing at. believe me many people play games JUST so that they can show off achievements. same as ranks xD so idk ill give you all my votes.
Trash Boat
i already sent some possible hush-hush to u ,beat. what do you think?
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i saw them. don't worry
Nickelony
This thread has no progress...

0 Added and 0 Denied in over 1 year! :(
Trash Boat
iNickel that what they want us to think. why? because its a surprise
shawchaneo
Hope there will be a progress. These are great ideas:p
Yukiteru Amano
I would like extra CTB achievements. There are 200,000 fruit one and 2m I now got 8m+... It would be nice to work towards something new? :)
Samui_old_1

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

I would like extra CTB achievements. There are 200,000 fruit one and 2m I now got 8m+... It would be nice to work towards something new? :)
Catch 20,000,000 fruits for CtB, 30,000,000 drum hits for Taiko, and 40,000,000 key hits for Osu!mania
Luna
I mentioned this before, but you can't just add another order of magnitude for Taiko/mania achievements. That'd easily require 75k-100k or even more plays, which is way more than standard osu!'s 50k.
Yukiteru Amano
20m would be waaaay too much! 4m then 8m then 12m. 20m would take at least 40k more play count
Akhlis_old
Maybe you could also add a Category "Social" and to have achievements like: Get X amount of Friends, Play X amount of multiplayer maps with your friends, Refer X friends, X hours of online time and so on. Anyway, good idea, take ma' stars~
Samui_old_1

Luna wrote:

I mentioned this before, but you can't just add another order of magnitude for Taiko/mania achievements. That'd easily require 75k-100k or even more plays, which is way more than standard osu!'s 50k.
My bad, I didn't read the whole thread last night n_n

Maybe achieving first normal / silver SS on Easy, Normal, Hard and Insane difficulty?
Trash Boat
any achievements that you think they should be hush-hush achievements shouldn't be discussed here. instead, sent a PM to the OP explaining your ideas of hush-hush achievements
Sal32
I actually like the idea of multiplayer achievements.
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Trash Boat wrote:

any achievements that you think they should be hush-hush achievements shouldn't be discussed here. instead, sent a PM to the OP explaining your ideas of hush-hush achievements
i don't even think anyone but you mentioned hush-hush achievements. also don't bother warning people anyway. if they can't take 1 minute to read the huge bold words in the OP then that's their loss
MarioBound
Maybe like Steam achievements?
DENKOUSEKKA

Akhlis wrote:

Maybe you could also add a Category "Social" and to have achievements like: Get X amount of Friends, Play X amount of multiplayer maps with your friends, Refer X friends, X hours of online time and so on. Anyway, good idea, take ma' stars~
I'm liking this idea right here
Bara-
I would like more Combo achievements, but then in Taiko, CtB and O!M (All suggestions)
Taiko -500-750-1000-1500
CtB -500-750-1000-2000
O!M -500-1000-2000-3000
This could be good goals for people to work to.
Topic Starter
deadbeat

deadbeat wrote:

Special game modes

• Combo achievements
    Play count achievements
already in the list :p
DENKOUSEKKA
Perhaps more multi-player achievements? Ones based on the different lobby gamemodes (Co-Op, Tag Team etc..)

"Team Player" - Get the most amount of score on your team for an x amount of times

Things like that.
InFish
Love the idea.
loldcraft
Here's a few "un"achievements: (brackets for some recomended names)

Fail on the last note (at the finish line)
Fail during a spinner (spun out)
Fail with a combo >100 (bleedout/elite deprivation)
(all possible with high hp drain maps and if you have low health before a part with little notes)

Play a map with nofail and get more than half your highscore (which means you would have set a new record if you didn't use the mod) (fail!)
Break >500 combo without a miss (slider/slidertick) (a lost S)
Finish a song without any elite beats (imperfect chain)
(possible for low hp drain maps)
Finish a map without having your cursor leave the slider BALL (not the large ring) (high precision tracking)
Nightcore a song tagged nightcore (uguu?)
Pass a map with all difficulty increasing mods (hardcore)
have a max spin rate twice your average spin rate (unstable rotations)

(striked off those I thought weren't too good in hindsight)
AncuL
Retrying 20x
Retrying 50x
Retrying 100x retryui hohoho

#1 on a multiplayer game
#1 on 5 multiplayer games
#1 on 10 multiplayer games
win a team battle
win 3 team battles
win 5 team battles

get 5 replay watched
get 20 replays watched
get 100 replay watched

that is what in my mind
CrushyGreenRen
I have ideas!

Spinner Newbie

To earn: Get 300 SPM

Spinner Rookie

To earn:
Get 500 SPM

Spinner Master

To earn: Get 1000 SPM

Ultimate Spinner

To get: Get 5000 SPM

Merry-Go-Round

To earn: Get 10000 SPM
Oinari-sama

RdManebog wrote:

I have ideas!

Spinner Newbie

To earn: Get 300 SPM

Spinner Rookie

To earn:
Get 500 SPM

Spinner Master

To earn: Get 1000 SPM

Ultimate Spinner

To get: Get 5000 SPM

Merry-Go-Round

To earn: Get 10000 SPM
How is the "SPM" calculated?
Topic Starter
deadbeat
a - you can't spin faster than 477spm, so that invalidates most of those
b - i don't like the idea of a howfastcanyouspin achievement. i've already added the idea for "Earn X spinner bonus" which i feel is a better idea
AnotherEpicName
Not really a suggestion for a new achievement but I'ld like to see an animation when you get them ingame.
I basicaly never really realized when I got an achievement untill I checked web.
Trash Boat
it should appear a bar saying "Loading achievements...", after clearing a beatmap, then the achievement appearing in your ranking results
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i vaguely remember someone making the same request...
AnotherEpicName
Sorry it was already suggested 2years ago
http://tinyurl.com/ogmrjb3
and most people didn't seem intrested in it
Soul Drop
Some stuff that came across my mind would be:

- Creating a certain number of collection folders and filling those up with a certain amount of maps. (Organized)
- Hitting F2/clicking random a certain amount of times (???)
- Beat your score x times in a row (You've Got To Believe!)
- Be the last one standing and able to finish without dieing in a team battle with over x players in your team without no fail/relax/auto pilot mod (possibly even an achievement for still winning afterwards?) (The Lone Wolf)
- Bring the HP bar back to max from X % in Co-op Tag X of times during a map. Again without the no fail/relax/auto pilot mod. (Life Saver)

Didn't go back to check all pages, so my apologies if there's some dupes in there.
show more