forum

[invalid] New features of single Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
LordRaika
Practice/Perform Mode :

example for triggering mode UI can be add:
Osu > Play > single player > mod > practice mode enable/disable
or just
osu > play > practice mode
or added into editor test play with added features of practice....

The main point In this mode, user choose any beatmap song they have...
in Mania mode...
-They play normally, but they never failed.... regardless of any other mods
-no matter what dif or how hard is the song, THE song stopped at each notes in lines ( 4 notes simult in 1 lines represent 1 time stopped )
paused by itself, we could say that, and the song will resume after the user CORRECTLY press the exact notes
-then the song will resume to play and when the next notes rain downs, the song stopped again until the user correctly press the notes....

and for the rest? i guess everyone could figure out what is this feature is about... and it what it does...
and in the end, the creator of osu! can added how fast or record on the played song to be finished and how much mistake did the player make in the end....

the same apply for taiko and osu standard, for osu!std , if the user make a wrong slide in the middle of the slider, creator can added this feature to auto revert from start of the prev slider....

Thats all, im sure it has many good point of having those mode, beside from improving skills for practicing with no fear of failed and still enjoy the song that normally the player could not catch during the real play time..... please consider this mode....

if its hard to imagine this how this mode would be? hmm... try using example as this, ( rmmber , jst example )
Apps like piano practice that opens MIDI.files with practice mode, it always stop on each notes....

anyway...i think this mode is pretty much easy to implant or created, the coding is not something special, or even could say it rather simple...
from the basis of Osu! program tht already has whole gameplay set up, in this mode creator could only added few conditional if as coding... to make this simple mode exist ^^ , im pretty it benefits a lot for other user...

Last words,
Thank you and please consider it for osu! game perfection :)
FrzR
Pretty pointless for what I've read so far imo. Sorry. ;w;

Lets hear it from others.
Oinari-sama
Was trying to search for "Practice Mode" then I realised that deadbeat always use the same quote in threads like this:

deadbeat wrote:

if i remember correctly, peppy is against practice mods, which is why spun-out became a ranked mod. so no
Topic Starter
LordRaika
I see :)
Well no prob since its jst a suggestion and it doesnt benefit for player tht already have good reflex in rythme game,

Everyone hve their own opinion anyway ^^ so I wont bother with this...
Thx, this one could be delete orclosed anyway.
TheVileOne
peppy is against practice mode, but I guess the mania part is up to woc. I feel indifferent about it.