ciao #italian :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
minyeob
ciao :)
Mi chiamo minyeob(旼燁)
Sono coreano
---------------This is all that I can say in Italiano. Actually, I'm learning Italiano for myself(Started about 3 days ago but I don't have much time to learn it dammit-----------

Well, I'm a BAT. (so what?)
I think I need to globalize my activity.
That's why I want to join into this community.

You know what? Most of BATs can be grouped like this.
Group 1- A BAT who actives a lot in #osu. Most of BATs are belonged to this group. These guys' beatmap get ranked so fastly because they use tag rank skill.
Group 2- A BAT who mods their country people's map a lot. This is better than group 1 but this sucks, too.

I hate both. I'm afraid that I'm getting closer from Group 2
I didn't become a BAT to do such a thing like this(Group 1,2)
BAT should care about all peoples.

Actually, I wanted to advance into #chinese community but I didn't because I don't really like them. Becuase they exchanges their stars together.
Also Chinese and Japanese people bothers me. Can you mod my map? lol Their PM broke my combo. But it is true that Asian people trusts about me.

Edit: I should have not said like this. The real meaning is,
I don't really like them. Becuase they exchanges their stars together.
-> I got little jealousy about them lol I think they can do well without my help
Also Chinese and Japanese people bothers me. Can you mod my map? lol Their PM broke my combo. But it is true that Asian people trusts about me
->Why you guys are don't care about me? I'm a BAT, too
I wanna get your European people's request......

Ahh well this word is not good, either orz

Anyway, I'll stop saying about my problema.

Sorry if my English made this community dirty.
-----------------------------------------------------------
And
Sorry for being rude >_<
Yeah I was careless
Andrea
Nice to meet you here, minyeob. You're welcome here :D

And thanks for your help to the italian community ^^ Much appreciated.
Diasios
Hi, can you mod my map?

I mean, Welcome :P

minyeob wrote:

What? I hope you're joking :lol:
Nice to meet you :oops:
Yumiko
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Card N'FoRcE
Oh hai minyeob, welcome :O

You can talk with us every time you wish to ^^
Just join #italian, we love to speak with new people from all around the world :)
We have many guests around often xD
yaya

minyeob wrote:

Group 2- A BAT who mods their country people's map a lot. This is better than group 1 but this sucks, too.
i think you are talking me (?) :oops: although i'm not a BAT .
y'know , there are pretty lots of chinese players. and i need mod maps they send me , when i mod 5,6 maps per day i feel tired.. so i mod less other maps.
i'll change about this. :D

most of chinese players suck at English ,include me . so they always dont chatting with English . but EVERYONE wanna make more friends ,include me :) .

poor English . :|
Card N'FoRcE

minyeob wrote:

Well actually i don't think that this "group" is a problem, as long as one does not mod his country maps only.
I think it's normal for someone to take care of his compatriots ^^

Anyway, this is not the thread to discuss this xD
Topic Starter
minyeob
You're not a BAT, yaya.
Well sorry if that word bothered you.......

anyway thanks for accepting me ^^
Mystearica

minyeob wrote:

ciao :)
Mi chiamo minyeob(旼燁)
Sono coreano
---------------This is all that I can say in Italiano. Actually, I'm learning Italiano for myself(Started about 3 days ago but I don't have much time to learn it dammit-----------

Well, I'm a BAT. (so what?)
I think I need to globalize my activity.
That's why I want to join into this community.

You know what? Most of BATs can be grouped like this.
Group 1- A BAT who actives a lot in #osu. Most of BATs are belonged to this group. These guys' beatmap get ranked so fastly because they use tag rank skill.

I hate both. I'm afraid that I'm getting closer from Group 2
I didn't become a BAT to do such a thing like this(Group 1,2)
BAT should care about all peoples.

Actually, I wanted to advance into #chinese community but I didn't because I don't really like them. Becuase they exchanges their stars together.
Also Chinese and Japanese people bothers me. Can you mod my map? lol Their PM broke my combo. But it is true that Asian people trusts about me.

Anyway, I'll stop saying about my problema.

Oh boy.

Aren't we big now.
Lunah_old
Hi minyeob :P
Card N'FoRcE

Mystearica wrote:

Oh boy.
Ok, since you came even here let me say this:

What are you complaining about this time?

If you think we are hypocrites because we accept minyeob (because he's a BAT?) just come and check the other people we talk to in #italian. We always (try to, at least) welcome anyone, normal users and BATs, if they want to have a chat with us.

Instead of saying random things, if you have something to say try to explain yourself without raging to create a good discussion in which people can compare opinions without quarrels.
Lokamp
Wait a second... is this STILL the Italian Board or what? :S
Anyway, welcome to you, miney ^^
It's nice to see what are you trying to do for improving your worldwide task for the osu community.
Even if I still consider the Bat-honorificence as a curse, I'm agree with you: to try to contact players of most of the countries will help your team to give assistance and to rank without any prejudices AND (a BIG and) favouritisms to more mappers!
Good luck for this project ;3
cesc
Benvenabbo, mineyob ...omg, meglio di no...xD

Welcome, mineyob~

Ciaoss, Miseriaccia! ...omg, meglio di no...xD

Hi, Mystaerica ^^

Qualcuno può tradurre i loro post, ho alcuni punti poco chiari...dannato English!
Lunah_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
foulcoon
MetaSlash
Welcome minyeob :3
Alace
looooooooooooool
come on tell me
Who is the group 2 BAT??
I can tell you that no one is in group 2

#chinese people exchange stars lol
what the hell!!!!
didn`t #mod exchange stars ?

I was the only #chinese BAT
look at maps witch i ranked
I am Group 1 or 2 ??

you can just have a good post here
why do you attack #chinese here
i don`t get it
Andrea
Please calm down the discussion, guys.
Card N'FoRcE
Topic Starter
minyeob
Who is the group 2 BAT??
I can tell you that no one is in group 2
--> Me, I think (ex hutka map lol)

And don't translate about #chinese literaly
It has some kind of a nuance.
Seriously, my words are kinda fucking lol
Maybe my word's transmission error.
Feel free to fuck me ^^
Anyway I have no time to fix mine lol just wait.
Alace
well
let`s stop here
Gabi
hey miny, i would just like to say if you are going to come to a forum and bash on a large community, i suggest you are more clear on what you have to say, or you just don't say it at all.

To the italian people, note this, no one is saying your community is bad, and no one has ever brought that up. When miny comes here and talks bad about chinese without clarifying anything, it will spark up discussions. Maybe people has missunderstood what he means, but you can't blame them for that since english is no ones native tounge in these forums. but for you guys to butt in on it without knowing anything is stupid. Now this isn't the right place to speak about this, but don't make the situation worse if you don't know what is going on.

to miny, i suggest you edit your post since it is pretty provocative.

also
Feel free to fuck me ^^
i suggest you edit that aswell :P

if some people didn't understand me,

i did not come here to talk bad about the #italian community, this has actually NOTHING to do with the #italian community. it's a fine place, and very welcoming and has some very nice people that i like to chat to sometimes. im pleased to see miny going to help/join the italians, but the way he has put it is not good.
deepsea
I don't think you can say #chinese people "exchange" star since #chinese people always give star after modding and playing maps they like, they never give star JUST because it's a #chinese map. (As I know) Also, #chinese people never reject to help others or help for give-and-take conditions, they help just because they love osu!.

If you call this exchange, then you can't blame this, unless you hate people to help each other.

Sorry for bothering if this post isnt fit here feel free to delete this Andre.

Also, ciao #italian, hi minyeob.
Pasonia
Civility exists as long as the people involved wants it to be civil.

Last warning for all. If this thread goes to shit, it will be locked.
Card N'FoRcE
Come on guys, miny apologised for his words, try to forgive him for this time ^^"

Gabi wrote:

To the italian people, note this, no one is saying your community is bad, and no one has ever brought that up. When miny comes here and talks bad about chinese without clarifying anything, it will spark up discussions. Maybe people has missunderstood what he means, but you can't blame them for that since english is no ones native tounge in these forums. but for you guys to butt in on it without knowing anything is stupid. Now this isn't the right place to speak about this, but don't make the situation worse if you don't know what is going on.
Wait Gabi, that's what i said, but with different words ^^"
I told Alace and Miny to talk about this by PM because we don't know anything. That was to let them explain their reasons.
About English and native languages, well, i guess it's the same for every language specific community.
Lunah_old
Dovrebbe essere

Board index » Language Specific » Italiano

lol