forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
GeeNX

Justykanna wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

Man I wish riot had a server on the east coast. Playing with 120 ping is a real disadvantage when you play against west coasters with 10-20. Sucks when you can't flash skillshots without perfect timing. Today I flashed a malphite ult but still got knocked up after the flash even though the malphite didn't hit me because of the latency.
I died twice on one game where apparently a melee hit killed me AFTER I flashed away... Which is dumb.
If you don't flash away in time for that crap, it shouldn't take your flash CD away...

That's very typical, flashing after dying, yeah, it sucks
Card N'FoRcE

Utility + good damage > everything
maal

tyrael6192
Justykanna

Aoriki wrote:

I really hate how my pings jump randomly xD I'm already dealing too much with this game on my stupid toaster (I'll be updating soon but can't afford it just yet) But that totally makes sense with a microwave -sarcastic-
I don't get it either. And neither does anyone else...
oJefff

tyrael6192 wrote:

HAHAHA, made my day thanks for showing it
Nofool

maal wrote:

grid details pls... who won ,_,
noticed that you'r carrying tyrael !
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

Wow wtf, that defies all logic, why would you have two servers in california when you can put one on the east coast or centrally? Riot has offices in new york and st. louis. Property costs in st. louis aren't even close to as high as santa monica or norcal. They could easily get centrally located server infrastructure up and running for much cheaper than their double west coast server.
In order for them to do this there will have to be a queue up server option (like dota2 has) or else the ping difference would be huge for people that live on the coast. The server you are connected to when you start a match is completely random. Some games I have 50 ping while the other I have around 76.
Blaziken

Juggle all the support items. It's easier just to swipe my finger from 1-6.
maal

Nofool wrote:

maal wrote:

grid details pls... who won ,_,
noticed that you'r carrying tyrael !
was 1 game

was in promo for gold 1 now at 51 lp again :D:D:D:
Aoriki

tyrael6192 wrote:

Welp! That sure cheer me up.
spboxer3
oJefff
Happy Birthday League of Legends :)
Hakeru
FUCK CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH ISN'T AVAILABLE ANYMORE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEE
La Volpe

spboxer3 wrote:

Wow awesome!
Aoriki

Hakeru wrote:

FUCK CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH ISN'T AVAILABLE ANYMORE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEE
Welp, there goes my chance. -oh tear tear-
GeeNX
spboxer3
GeeNX

funny game, I won more money than jax and amumu what the heck.... I think it's my first game as sona in ranked , dunno.
Slith
lol championship thresh was just available on our server just now until nov.11 hehehe time to save up :3
BrokenArrow
Dropping almost 2 divisions in 2 days is not fun. Bye League, cya next season.
Vulf
So this is a thing now. RIP lolnexus. Only shows ranked stats atm though :(

Teemo insisted he should go top so I didn't argue there. Mid, jungle were already called, but I really wanted to play Warwick so I went bot lane with Thresh and got dumpstered on lol. This is how that ended. Lee seemed a little upset.

Shiro
Finally hit level 30
I can't wait to play ranked, feed bronze III players and get stuck in bronze X division for the rest of my life
PyaKura

Shiro wrote:

Finally hit level 30
I can't wait to play ranked, feed bronze III players and get stuck in bronze X division for the rest of my life
Gratz ! Now feel my pain when playing in yoloQ.

Seriously, get a mate with vocal and either you both go bot, either you pick mid and jungle with strong early characters. It is without a doubt the best way to stomp your foes. Ruin their early, crap on them for the rest of the game. Ah and also, even though it may seem rough, if you ever pick jungler,just afk farm. Gank only if you're sure it'll result in a kill. Also, don't give any buffs pre-20mn, because you need the money and the buff and you shouldn't count on your mates to carry the game, unless they're your premade. So yeah, it does seem rough, but counting on randoms mate is... well, random.

En francais ils disent bien "On est jamais mieux servi que par soi-meme". :D

On a side note, playing a fed ADC probably gives you the best feeling out of all other roles. Being able to take on 3 wnemies at once is just... jdbhdbdjdbessdq.
Shiro

PyaKura wrote:

Shiro wrote:

Finally hit level 30
Gratz ! Now feel my pain when playing in yoloQ.

Seriously, get a mate with vocal and either you both go bot, either you pick mid and jungle with strong early characters. It is without a doubt the best way to stomp your foes. Ruin their early, crap on them for the rest of the game. Ah and also, even though it may seem rough, if you ever pick jungler,just afk farm. Gank only if you're sure it'll result in a kill. Also, don't give any buffs pre-20mn, because you need the money and the buff and you shouldn't count on your mates to carry the game, unless they're your premade. So yeah, it does seem rough, but counting on randoms mate is... well, random.

En francais ils disent bien "On est jamais mieux servi que par soi-meme". :D

On a side note, playing a fed ADC probably gives you the best feeling out of all other roles. Being able to take on 3 wnemies at once is just... jdbhdbdjdbessdq.
I've been playing with a Diamond 4 person who basically yells at me all day because I suck Q.Q
I want to play the placement matches by myself though
PyaKura
Diamond IV... yeah well, that's understandable. :|
If you're used to playing with high elo players your placement matches should be a piece of cake. Beware of your mates who can fuck everything up at the most crucial moment though. \o/
Agnes

Hakeru wrote:

If you had yelled at me any sooner, I could have bought it for you. I am SO damn sorry.

on another note, everyone ready for the Harrowing?
silmarilen

Agnes wrote:

Hakeru wrote:

If you had yelled at me any sooner, I could have bought it for you. I am SO damn sorry.

KITTY CAT KATARINA HERE I COOOMEEE!!!!
La Volpe
My Riot points are ready.
Aoriki
My wallet ready....-to cry-
Vulf
Only want Bewitching Nidalee even though she is getting gutted soon.
PyaKura
*Reads some of the lastest articles on surrender@20*
*Comes across Sivir's relaunch article*
*Dies of joy*
Shiro

Agnes wrote:

I don't have enough money to get enough points for the nocturne skin ;______________;
PyaKura
Kittyrina, here I come. <3

Edit : Games like those are really cool. Even if we were to lose I'd have enjoyed it.

(And yes we had 2 junglers in both teams, what about it ?)
maal
zed with hydra

sigh.. some people
BrokenArrow
It's not zed bad on him since its active synergizes with his ult.. I'd be more concerned about the effectivity of the phantomdancer tbh
maal

BrokenArrow wrote:

It's not zed bad on him since its active synergizes with his ult.. I'd be more concerned about the effectivity of the phantomdancer tbh
you might wanna revise your sentence lol

but no you just dont buy it on zed its stupid
BrokenArrow
nice argumentation
sure there might be better items but it's not terrible.
Vulf
Not sure why so many people like that Katarina skin. Red card is the only one I like.

The good thing about kitty cat Katarina coming back is that there is going to be a lot of bad kat players mid for the next couple of weeks lol. Kat mid is pretty much a free win for Warwick since they removed the heal debuff from her Q with the remake.
maal

BrokenArrow wrote:

nice argumentation
sure there might be better items but it's not terrible.
yeah but if there's better items then why buy it lmao

you just agreed with me, why start a discussion then
show more