forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hernan
Not sure if you guys dropped the subject already, but I dislike Kelly too, so here's more info on why people hate her.

Tobi starts talking about the monkey at 1:36:00.

dNextGen
is EE the best weaver in world guys

Magicphoenix
Judging from the stats, Silent should be the best Weaver. But EE-sama knows best how to utilize him in the team apparently
Wishy
Why would you use any stats like that lol. I don't even know where they get the data from but even if it is from tournaments or something it's not the same to get a win on X hero against Na'Vi or Alliance than getting it against some shit team. Also, DotA being a team game I don't think stats matter that much. :/
Tetsu_old
I don't yoke. SingSing is streaming right now! Happiest day of my life, cheesus.
bmin11

Ofcourse I miss the day
dNextGen

SingSing 0 death QOP
Pizzicato
wtf did i just stumble upon
NSFW content \o\
SPOILER
LD shivered as his lover ran his long fingers down his spine and over his womanly hips. He quivered with anticipation as each finger deftly touched all the right buttons and LD knew he had finally found the man with a midas touch. His own manhood started to engorge as he tried to turn to face the man accosting him; the man he had watched from afar so many times, yet had only shared brief moments in the flesh.
His efforts were in vain. His lover kept him rooted in place and the sticky residue of the gaming booth's last occupant made his movements sluggish.

"Burning-San," cried LD. "Let me touch your glorious lance just this once." But he already knew the answer would be no. The DK juggernaut would not listen to him. He would simply take what he wanted and be gone.
Suddenly LD was roughly pushed to the ground. There was no point in struggling, his dominator was simply too big. He had been lonely for the past 30 minutes, but now was his time to make his mark, take his spoils.

"BURNING -SAAAAAAAAAN," screamed LD. "Please be gent- LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" He was cut short as he felt a sharp pain enter him from behind. Hot with lust they fell to the floor writhing in ecstasy as each long hard push was followed by another, and then another. He felt his inner defences fall as one final long thrust entered his now spent rectum filling it with the couriers of the DNA replicas of his man.
There they lay in silence. As his lover went to move off LD grabbed his wrist and sighed "no." For now he was content. For now he was complete. For now his insides... were Burning.
Magicphoenix
^For everybody that didn't understand the context :

Was on LD's facebook page :D
Tetsu_old
Lighty

Tetsu wrote:

Yolo doto, best doto.
http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit/c/3090774
That was one of the best game i ever seen :3. rly .
dNextGen
RU doto is best indeed,dunno why people always hyping the china dota
Remco32
Tshemmp
dNextGen
^LOL

BS Thirst is now global

what a Keepo update
rzkadi
alche chemical rage no longer provide bonus hp instead of giving him gigantic hp regen.

incoming new meta \o/
bmin11
That's a disgusting amount of buffs for the offlane holy. I'm not even going to dare to think of a possible meta change.

I haven't even read the changes for the hero @_@
Mercurial
Hi guys...

did you know?

GOTTAGOFAST FAGGETS.

bmin11

Mercurial wrote:

Hi guys...

did you know?

GOTTAGOFAST FAGGETS.

Oh god loooooool
Pizzicato
too much changes holy shit
dNextGen
hahaha wp IceFag

bloodsekeer is the newest Speed's sig hero now :D
rzkadi
LOOOOOOOLLL

i can't imagine if it was on chase with spirit breaker
Roxas
BLOODSEEKER SPONSORING FERRARI K

omg I won GLaDOS announcer... Am I lucky? \:D/
Magicphoenix
Lol. Just imagine a Spirit breaker charging a lane from the base and while he's running at fullspeed halfway through, Bloodseeker suddenly comes from behind and just passes like "whaddup bitch, cya later." and speeds away from him xd
(alternative case : "Hey Spirit Breaker." *running beside him* "It'd be a shame..." *still running alongside him* "If I ruptured you..." *Proceed with ulti and run past him to do your usual business*)

PS : Courier snipe solo mid is gonna be a horrible change... mid lane (or somebody in the team) always has to make sure in the first 3 minutes that he has to keep track on moving the courier in some detour or else somebody's gonna kill it to and fro the mid hero <-> base)
Remco32
Or just move back half a step behind your tower when receiving items?
Tshemmp
The courier can't get one shot anymore though.
rzkadi
anybody here know how much glados announcer worth?
JareDeZane
Icefrog, really? What the fuck.

That Bloodseeker speed boost was pretty funny tho.
Tetsu_old
This is more imba.
Venge:
- Can now use Blink Dagger
Also, hide your children, women and Kunkka first, Night Stalker is coming. Axe is now an NBA star.
Tshemmp
VS can go mid and farm fast Agha and Blink now. Swap into shift queued Blink is just way too strong, even better than Bat's Lasso I'd say.
Pizzicato
New meta
bmin11
So many games to watch, but so little time
Roxas
Now Bloodseeker can be considered a very tank
dNextGen

IceFrog :
Soulclenz
Why are people mostly concerned about blink Pudge and VS? They already implemented ways to combat the reason they were banned on those 2 heroes in the first place >.>.
druidxd

Soulclenz wrote:

Why are people mostly concerned about blink Pudge and VS? They already implemented ways to combat the reason they were banned on those 2 heroes in the first place >.>.
Not because of the cliff bug of course, but because a good Pudge player with blink can land more hooks now that he can manouver more than with force staff, and also venge initiation with blink into lvl 2/3 swap. I still like the patch, except for the bloodseeker and slark thing.
Soulclenz

druidxd wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

Not because of the cliff bug of course, but because a good Pudge player with blink can land more hooks now that he can manouver more than with force staff, and also venge initiation with blink into lvl 2/3 swap. I still like the patch, except for the bloodseeker and slark thing.
Very true. IMO though there are more troubling things with this patch haha.
Ceph23
So Pudge and VS can use Blink dagger now huh?
as if there weren't enough reason to worry about them :/
Pizzicato
am i the only one bothered with the new buyback system?
Wishy
I don't like it now I can't do that die-rage buyback-tp-instant farm thing on pubs anymore. :(

Tshemmp wrote:

VS can go mid and farm fast Agha and Blink now. Swap into shift queued Blink is just way too strong, even better than Bat's Lasso I'd say.
You forgot about the fact that you are gonna lose the lane against pretty much everything.
show more