forum

What was the worst anime you've ever seen?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Dieathan
Master of Martial Hearts

Good God it is bad. The animation is bland, the characters are uninteresting, the battles aren't exiting, the opening song sounds awful, and its ending is just completely WTF. I didn't think it was possible for a show to fail at fanservice (A fanservice show at that), but somehow Master of Martial Hearts managed to screw even that up, leaving almost nothing redeemable about it whatsoever.
Amianki
Chaos Head >_>
Knarf

CalignoBot wrote:

Chaos Head >_>
^ :(
Tsukune
Vampire Knight :l
Taadashi
Casshern Sins...
Mari Heiwajima
Negima. (I also read the manga but I didn't like it)
Sentient_DELETED
School days~
aliciasimoned
Black Butler II
Ideolo

aliciasimoned wrote:

Black Butler II
I've seen worse.
Read the manga if you want a better black butler.
Alebisale
Deadman wonderland, i only liked the intro song..that made me keep watching it lol.
CorruptSequence
Princess Resurrection... so terribad I forgot it existed
Seikunai
Kanokon
acid
Either Madoka Magica or BRS. :O The storyline was really boring.
Opticallusion
I'm going to discount ecchi because then it'd be too hard to choose.

The second season of Haruhi Suzumiya. The endless eight was just too much for me. Not to mention that the last few episodes showed how much of a bitch Haruhi is.
anthag
Sorry but... Mine is Hellsing, I were forced to look it through by a classmate and didn't really enjoy it at all
The Joker
The worst anime I have seen so far, because it was so slow and took so long for the story to progress is Kimi no Todoke
Fzero100
Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo
Rather than 'worst anime' I would call this 'the most boring anime'. I literally fell asleep in the first episode.
Danang_25
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi

too many dialog which i don't understand and make me booring, just watch 1 episode then i'm deleting the video
SayaB
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Pet Life (HUE) and Arcana Famiglia
IsseiTheBest
Dragon Ball GT! IS A F*CKING FILLER!
Liiraye

Tsukushi-chan wrote:

Either Madoka Magica or BRS. :O The storyline was really boring.
What? Did you watch the same madoka as I did? It is FAR from the worst in this industry. On the other side of the scale actually.

I agree that BRS was pretty 'meh' but simply saying madoka is boring won't suffice here. Please elaborate
daredakke
Mirai Nikki.

Why I ever bothered watching it all the way through I'll never know.
TsundeRien
-
Mbjenifer123
Definitely Senran Kagura...
_Remi
Another.

Plot holes made my eyes bleed.

The 'horror' and 'mystery' were shit were sub-par at best.
mekadon_old
Musashi Gondoh
Shirai Kuroko
Sailor Moon it sucks really hard i watched 1 episode and it was boring lol :D
Elscar
School Days....

I somehow liked the ending but it is still not worth watching the whole show <.<
Kurogamii
diabloik lovers

i hate one women surrounded by so much guy
oJefff
I can't decide between Seikon no Qwaser and La Storia Della Arcana Famiglia ;

The first one is just... too much boobs kill the boobs and after only 3 episodes I couldn't keep watching the anime.
The seconde wasn't that bad, at the start. I think that they could have done something very nice with the card but the fight weren't that good tho.
Mogsy

KurogamiLaciel wrote:

diabloik lovers

i hate one women surrounded by so much guy
boy you must hate any and every shoujo title

or anything not aimed at a hormonal teenage boy. seriously people not everything needs to cater to just you, you have plenty of material within your realm of interest to satiate you.

But I will agree, Diabolik Lovers is repugnant thanks to the fetishization and condoning of abusive relationships
Wh1teh
Mirai Nikki or Deadman Wonderland. Annoying characters, especially Yukiteru, and Wonderland had meaningless plot and stupid setup.
I-C-E-B-O-X
Chihayafuru,
the main storyline didn't catch me cause I think playing cards is rather boring. The love story beside was nice, but after all too much of that card game.
sleepyAlice
I have something like a long list.
Mirai Nikki (it made me feel anxious with Yuno's Personality, the lack of real development of the characters... and inconsistency)
Lucky Star (made me fall asleep something like thrice in a chapter)
Blood-C (I just don't understand why they made that ramake)
Junjou Romantica/Sekaiichi no Hatsukoi (Those series are the same thing with different names.... and too cliché)
Vampire Knight (I tried for the bishies. I failed for the boring story)
Jubei-chan (This... this was something I'd regret for the rest of my life)
A long list. But those are the ones I liked least
Seikunai

M0n0chr0m3 wrote:

Chihayafuru,
the main storyline didn't catch me cause I think playing cards is rather boring. The love story beside was nice, but after all too much of that card game.
First time for me to see someone who thinks that Chihayafuru is actually the 'worst'. Rewatch it. It's definitely FAR from the worst anime ever.

Ok, for me the worst anime are every otome game adapatation. (Brother's Conflict, etc.)
Mineko
no one
Jerry
Hayate no Gotoku : "Cant take my eyes off you" and "Cuties"
Terrible art, terrible pacing and a horribly half baked plot.
The original first and second series were much better than this crap.
nya10
To Aru Kagaku no Index
I don't know, maybe it's not my type for anime to watch, and I find it boring D:
xMomo_old
Probably School Days....
Shirotaku

xMomo wrote:

Probably School Days....
I kinda agree with this ....
show more