forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
deadbeat
not sure how i feel about this pokebank thing at the moment. just feels like a easy way for them to try make more money :(
and if pokebank/poke transporter is the only way to transfer from gen V to gen VI, then i'll be very disappointed with nintendo
Ekaru
As long as they keep the Japanese price of 500 yen a year for other territories - 5 USD, for example - then I'm fine with it. I need more space anyways.
izzydemon
cousin getting angry because he couldn't transfer his cheated pokemon from platinum to B/W because poké transfer didn't work with fake game cards
Topic Starter
deadbeat

Niokin wrote:

cousin getting angry because he couldn't transfer his cheated pokemon from platinum to B/W because poké transfer didn't work with fake game cards
i feel no sympathy for him
NaomiMinette

Rorona wrote:

Is the only way to transfer from gen V to VI by the Bank and Transporter?
I hope not. I wouldn't mind if they did another minigame thing to transfer six Pokémon at a time, even if it ends up having a day-cooldown restriction like the Gen IV games AND you needed another system (3DS/DS/etc.) to do it.

deadbeat wrote:

Niokin wrote:

i feel no sympathy for him
Agreed.

Trash Boat
Honedge evolves into Doublade? cool. and i also agree with Blaze and deadbeat(not sarcasm) i also hope the PWT returns in X/Y. PWT! PWT!
izzydemon

Pokemon.com wrote:

Pokémon Bank is an application and service for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y that will allow you to deposit, store, and manage your Pokémon in private Boxes on the Internet! Pokémon Bank is a paid service, with an annual charge for usage.
deserves nothing but a facepalm

also holy shit
bmin11
Though, I think $5 for annual fee is pretty negligible considering you are also getting a whole bunch of free space like Pokemon Box (GC).

Also, we may not even need to cheat anymore for competitive battle, since EV training seems to be pretty easy for X & Y, while also revealing the exact stats for it. Ofcourse, getting perfect IV for Hidden Power is going to be a pain, but I always thought that was too much of a privilege for SpA pokemons.
Trash Boat

Niokin wrote:

Pokemon.com wrote:

Pokémon Bank is an application and service for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y that will allow you to deposit, store, and manage your Pokémon in private Boxes on the Internet! Pokémon Bank is a paid service, with an annual charge for usage.
deserves nothing but a facepalm

also holy shit
nothing is free, Nintendo also needs to live, its a Billion-dolar business, man(or woman)!
Topic Starter
deadbeat

battler077 wrote:

nothing is free, Nintendo also needs to live, its a Billion-dolar business, man(or woman)!
do you have any idea they'll make from the day 1 sales of pokemon X&Y alone O_O
i'm pretty sure they have enough money
Trash Boat

deadbeat wrote:

battler077 wrote:

do you have any idea they'll make from the day 1 sales of pokemon X&Y alone O_O
i'm pretty sure they have enough money
day 1 or 1 sales? missing commas. but you are right, they have enough money to make Pokemon Z. if they want to.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
oh dam, 4 hours late.
the new evolution i warned you about earlier,

i am disappointed
also yes, it's legit from what i can tell
bmin11
Hey it's just like Magneton and Dugtrio again
izzydemon
inb4 doublade evolves into a spear called triplance or something of the sort
Trash Boat
looks like it will be the Deino-Zweilous-Hydreigon concept again(1 head, 2 heads and 3 heads).
Birdy
This is one of the Klink Pokémon that could have been left unmade.

Klinklang is an okay one, and either Honedge or Doublade could have been a cool one-off non-evolutionary Pokémon. But shit, why do they have to make unoriginal 3-step-evolutions?
Trash Boat
ALERT! ALERT! The Red Genesect Collection is now available in stores! Procced with caution at the time of the purchase! Limited-edition only! The Box comes with a special theme deck featuring a Shiny Genesect, 2 random Booster Packs from Black & White series, a collectible Genesect pin, a strategy sheet, damage counters and a deckbox! All cards in the deck are foil, including Energy cards! Remember, its Limited-edition so hurry up!
this is the official link, handle with care!
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/ ... 013-09-25/
Topic Starter
deadbeat
battler077, that stuff is better suited for this thread t/88118
Trash Boat
dang thanks deadbeat
izzydemon
pls don't let the thread die
Birdy
BREAKING NEWS: No new news. They will be posted here whenever released, though. Don't worry.
Trash Boat
which Pokémon would you like to have a Mega Evolution? Mega Victini FTW. oh wait, what im saying? Victini always wins.lol
Ekaru
Arcanine. It's so cool. <3
NaomiMinette

battler077 wrote:

which Pokémon would you like to have a Mega Evolution?
Ninetales, please~ Or even Rapidash!
La Volpe

battler077 wrote:

which Pokémon would you like to have a Mega Evolution?
ARCANINE. I found this cool fan art of his Mega evolution : http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/352/f/6/arcanine_evolution_fakomon_by_aerisarturio-d5obhwx.png :D

He kinda look like Entei on this picture, still awesome tho.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
i imagined a Mega-Arcanine to have blue flames or something. personally, that Mega-Arcanine looks bad. what's up with that mask looking thing D:
La Volpe
Blue flames would be cool and for the mask I don't really mind it. We should search for more Mega Arcanine art lol. :)

How about this one : http://www.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Arcanine-393476066

I like the Chinese Lion concept of this one.
bmin11
I'm still looking for Jinx evolutions
NaomiMinette

La Volpe wrote:

Blue flames would be cool and for the mask I don't really mind it. We should search for more Mega Arcanine art lol. :)

How about this one : http://www.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Arcanine-393476066

I like the Chinese Lion concept of this one.
Do want.
Topic Starter
deadbeat
La Volpe
That Mega Infernape looks like Volcanic Wukong from League of Legends. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-07nA09JlDGM/TkxbdPaffqI/AAAAAAAAAGY/XzHut-hpWg8/s1600/Wukong_VolcanicSkin.jpg
Birdy

battler077 wrote:

which Pokémon would you like to have a Mega Evolution? Mega Victini FTW. oh wait, what im saying? Victini always wins.lol
None.

But if I really had to choose, then probably Milotic or Lapras.
Trash Boat
Mega Arcanine seems to have fused with Raikou, and Mega Infernape,..... its ok.
NaomiMinette

Static Noise Bird wrote:

None.

But if I really had to choose, then probably Milotic or Lapras.
Oh shit... I forgot about those two... I'd LOVE to see Mega Evolutions of them :D
izzydemon
gallade.
NaomiMinette
Eh... I'd rather Audino *flee*
Soaprman
Mega Tentacruel. Make it happen. Hell, give me any mega poison-types or bug-types and I'll be happy.

(And along the "more tentacles" line, Mega Tangrowth)
Norbi

Soaprman wrote:

Hell, give me any mega poison-types or bug-types and I'll be happy.
^That. I totally want a Mega Gengar.
NaomiMinette
Mega Nidoqueen and Mega Nidoking would be epic.
Soaprman
Mega Zangoose vs. Mega Seviper: The Battle Continues
show more