show more
Royston

DakeDekaane wrote:

I suggest policy lynch Royston
pls no

Raging Bull wrote:

So we know the alignment the next day?
I... guess so?

Also what the hell was Blue Yoshi's role? Some sort of day bodyguard/governor??? I don't even
fartownik
I actually thought the kill on Tanz was a delay from scum, but Blue Yoshi's alignment was not revealed either, and that's from a lynch. Perhaps all the alignments are revealed with a 1-day delay, for some reason. No idea why his role didn't show up though.

Also the code changed right after he died, intredasting. I still can't put my finger on this case though, nothing comes to my mind.
NoHitter
Another attempt to decode:
Town (not/a/obvious/another???) still be (????)

I'm not sure wherther or not to count the text inside quotes, the votes, the text above the quotes (i.e. XXX wrote:)
VoidnOwO
:)
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Deadline extended 24hrs, because not everyone has submitted an action or a no action.

This shall happen only once.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Deadline extended 12(ish) hrs due to Tsukasa requesting replacement.

Hey guys, Night has chat enabled for a reason. You know you can scumhunt for the next day during this time, right? Even if you can't vote just pre-vote and then actually vote when next day happens. Or something.

So uh, yeah. Replacement.
NoHitter
SO anyone else tried to solve that cipher?
Raging Bull
I just dont think that should be the point of the game. It could just be distraction
Royston

Raging Bull wrote:

I just dont think that should be the point of the game. It could just be distraction

LadySuburu wrote:

All hints are important.
But yeah, I haven't had any luck with the code.
Rantai
Problem solving was never my strongest point. The most I have gotten out of it so far has been a headache.
DakeDekaane
Following NH's:
"Town ____ still be _____"
Which makes a bit of sense but I get confused counting so many words, I always get lost a different word each time orz. I'm kinda stuck about what it could be.
Lilac
"Town ____ still be _____"

The first has to be a modal verb. So it's either 'could, should, would, might' and other conjugations of it.

Second is more than likely an adjective but could be anything really.
Lilac
A.K.A. Where English Language in Year 11 actually comes in handy, by golly.

Figure out the last word, the second is so limited to what it can be.
pieguyn
working on it cause I'm too lazy to scumhunt right now
pieguyn

LadySuburu wrote:

Man, designing these hints from scratch is a bit more difficult. I have to becareful not to mess it up... I might still have, but oh well. Ack why am I putting in effort.

2-18, 3-97, 1-3, 7-5, 33-119
ok I think it's the bolded word

so, "Town should be more careful". oh great 0.0
pieguyn
ebwop: 118th word on the 33rd page not counting anything related to quotes
I assume I just fucked up and double-counted a word which should make that the 119th word, matching 33-119
Lilac
I think pieguy has got it.

Hurrah.
VoidnOwO
So... What does it mean to be more careful? In practice.
fartownik
It most likely means shit. Same as the other hints.

It's obvious Town should be careful, it's obvious the night is a dangerous time. All the hints state the obvious and it's like that on purpose. I seriously doubt they have a deeper meaning now. The hints were put in to move the game a little forward and most likely to get people that will be interested only in them and not in actual scumhunting (which is obviously more important).

The hints should've already helped us if they were meant to be helpful. It's near D3 and we've got nothing from them but ruckus, time to let them go and focus on the actual game, it was just a play from the mod.
VoidnOwO
When one's mind is so open, they are prone to easy manipulation. Can you resist, while still performing your job?
Raging Bull
That's why I said forget the damn hints. I doubt not doing a hint for one day would kill all of town.
Lilac
V/LA until the 11th. I need to not play mafia so I can actually focus on Uni.

Thanks.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
A post was found by Blue Yoshi on the forums for the game. It was deleted almost right away, but it was a complaint about his lost character.

Blue Yoshi's body was found, and he was a Town Doctor.

*The GMs were quiet the next morning, it seemed they thought they had everything settled and fixed. However, you know better. It seems more people never logged on again. Looks like it's up to you to solve this, since the GMs are oblivious.*

RB - ??? - Dissapeared N2
NoHItter - ??? - Dissapeared N2

Still searching for a replacement for Tsukasa, deadline is indefinate until one is found.

It's 1/2 players +1 to lynch.
Lilac
Vote: LadySuburu

LEAP OF FAITH.
NoHitter
/dies

Edit: Fine
Raging Bull
dlgbsroghawiovnbf0h-1wy53hjtg23t vbfgnjtrwd

good luck
VoidnOwO
Royston

BRBP wrote:

Royston wrote:

Also what the hell was Blue Yoshi's role?
Doctor

*runs*
um
fartownik
Vote: LS

I actually thought about it earlier. Let's hammer that obvious scum and see what happens.

2 nightkills by the way, most likely a vig?

Also I will try to get some real suspects by reviewing the thread again with the information we have now, will take some time.
fartownik
And yeah, how BRBP knew Yoshi was a Doctor before the reveal? Please explain.
Royston
And this...

Blue Yoshi wrote:

Waiting for my night action to resolve.
If it happens the way I hope it to I will be dead.
Why would a doctor say that?! I have so many questions right now. Can someone please tell me what's going on? I want to send support ticket to GM plz :(
VoidnOwO
fartownik
May I know where then?
Rantai
2 kills?

Also coinciding with Lilac's arrival (N1 only had 1).

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
VoidnOwO
VoidnOwO
Royston
wow, I kinda feel like an idiot for missing that...

I seriously still don't get why he made those statements being a doctor though. Based on his later posts, I'd guess privy to some extra information that affected his role in some way? I mean, it is called information mafia after all. And I've got none of it.

anyway I'm sure nothing bad will happen as a result of me doing this
vote: LadySuburu
Royston
to clarify, by 'those statements' I mean the ones along the lines of ''if things go to plan, I'll be dead'.
rEdo
Claim: Day Vigilante
Vote: LadySuburu

actually I can even shoot him right away, but the next person will hammer (providing he's actually a votable person), so I'll just drop that by since it's this late into the game.

hi RB
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Player LadySuburu is not found. That's a gimmick for another game, at another time.
show more