forum

question for tablet users

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Da Holy One
does anyone ever have issues with their curser randomly shaking on the screen. Im not talking about alot of shaking but its constant and and moves your curser every 0.1 seconds or so in any direction from where you should be about a quarter to half an inch. Im pretty sure its not my hand shaking because this only happens about 3 songs a day when i play an average of 35 songs and it feels like pretty extreme shaking. It used to happen alot more frequently when i had my mouse sensitivity set to 1.2 about a month ago but I have since set it to 1.0

if anyone has fixed this issue before would greatly appreciate your help

also i have 2 replays I can put up to show the differences but im not sure how to attach files to posts
Oinari-sama
Topic Starter
Da Holy One
i said it was in my original post
RaneFire
Pen mode or mouse mode?
Have you abused your tablet surface or pen? :P
Do you play on a small area or large area?

> Never had this problem.
RBRat3
Tabs can also receive interference, Make sure it's not sitting atop a laptop, cellphone nearby etc...
Tekklorn
I've had this shaking issue before, for me the fix was just to clean my tablet and my pen tbh there was a lot of dust and also trails left from spinners and such so I just had to spend a bit of time making sure everything was clean and now I've yet to have that problem again (been about 5 weekI)
Topic Starter
Da Holy One
my tablet is kinda dirty ive had it for a year now and the cellphone interference thing sounds plausible also. il take care of both of those and edit this post if the shaking stops
xxncxx_old
I noticed this would happen when using Pen mode and increasing in game sensitivity. Check to see if that's the issue.
quaternary
For now, move it to a different spot or clean it.

I got mouse jiggles too when my mouse sensitivity was not 1.0. Make sure it is exactly 1.0.
Topic Starter
Da Holy One
Just wanted to update, it was indeed my house phone that was causing interference when near the tablet. As soon as i moved it away, it went back to normal