posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Mismagius

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

Modding because of Enya :P

[General:]

• This Uninherited timing point placed in 01:44:582 - is totally unnecesary since you have a break in all the difficulties, so there is no reason to place it in there. If you delete this one, make sure to delete the Uninherited timing point in 01:53:279 too I prefer not having complaints on main menu, etc

[Easy:]

• 00:09:532 (4) - The whistle in this note sounds unnecesary and it doesn't provide a good effect listening the Whistle at the end of (3). So, would be better if you delete it from this note done
• 00:46:807 (4) - I'd add a New Combo here, to make your comboing more consistent and to reduce the length on it. Actually is much longer than the rest of the combos in your map done
• 01:07:929 (4) - Add a New Combo here as well for consistency with 00:36:245 - done
• 01:09:792 (Spin) - Maybe a drum finish (addition) will fit with the instrumental properly. Without it, the end of it sounds pretty empty good one, done
• 01:35:884 (4) - Whistle to emphasize that little sound in the instrumental (? following the lower-pitched vocals here
• 01:54:521 (3) - I'd remove the Whistle from this note, a lot of whistle don't sound that good.. It is better if the instrumental works alone in this note done
• 01:57:006 (3) - (^) done
• 02:34:281 (Spin) - Same as 01:09:792 done
• 02:38:013 (1) - Add a Whistle and Finish (drum addition) at the slider beginning for consistency with the whole of the diff. oooops, done!
• 02:45:467 (1) - I don't feel really necessary this combo seeing the whole of the comboing in the map. In general, you add NC by 2 downbeats, so if I were you I'd remove this New Combo removed
• 02:56:650 (5) - I find weird this, because you started the Kiai section with a slider end, and is not that ''enjoyable'' looking that this would be the most important part in the map. If I were you, I'd reduce this Slider in 1/1 and then I'd add a single note in 02:57:892 I like this as it is, somehow. It feels nice to end the slider and boom :D
• 03:09:075 (2) - Whistle at the slider end to follow properly the vocals done

- Meh.. Just hitsounds and combos in general :(. This map is really well constructed, good job!

[Normal:]

Settings:
--> OD +1 to keep balanced between the diffs.? Actually, is the same as Easy hmm.. nah. OD feels better as AR -1 for me

• 00:09:532 - Remove this Whistle from here as I said in Easy done
• 00:36:245 (1,2,3) - Actually, I dislike a bit the way that you constructed the pattern. You can maybe try a ''blanketing pattern'' like this one did it in a way I think it's better, done
• 00:38:109 (4) - What about reducing this Slider in 1/2 and then add a Note in 00:38:730? I think it'll fit much better with the instrumental I like it as it is. I followed the vocals here
• 00:58:610 (1) - I really expected this slider shorter. Is better if you reduce this slider length in 1/2 and then add a Note in 00:59:542 nah, I wanted a bit of 1/2 variety in this case, and it fits well
• 01:09:792 (Spin) - Use a drum (addition) finish in this spinner, sounds empty without any sound done
• 01:32:157 (Spin) - Would be a better idea if you map this Spinner instead, you only did that in this difficulty and it doesn't fit too much done
• 02:30:554 (3) - I think you are missing a Whistle at the Slider end done
• 02:34:281 (Spin) - As I said before, add a drum (addition) finish in this Spinner done
• 02:37:698 (x) - Add a Note here (? hmmm, nah
• 02:38:013 (1) - I think you are missing a drum (addition) whistle and finish in this Slider start fixed
• 03:16:840 (Spin) - Move this Spinner 1/4 back for consistency with the other difficulties
• 03:40:137 (5) - Add a Whistle here at the Slider start because follow properly the music done

- Sometimes, the hitsounding becomes a bit weird and inconsistent in the last two kiai sections. You should check them by yourself.. Anyway, nice diff. in general I'm usually inconsistent on purpose because I like variation. But the things you pointed out were mostly mistakes, so I fixed

[y:]

Can you add somwhere what part mapped you and which one mapped Luanny? I'd like to see that information :P Luanny says she prefers that I don't add a name SB since our parts are kinda short and our styles are really similar, so we like to think as if we were one mapper.

• 01:13:054 (7) - Add a Whistle at the slider beginning to follow properly the piano (? nah
• 01:35:884 (5) - Add a Whistle as I said in Easy same as easy, nope
• 03:40:137 (5) - Whistle at the slider start done

- Plays fine as is, I won't nazi'ing you :P.. Just check if some of the hitsounds mentioned in the other diffs. are aplicable in this too..

Well, Nice mapset in general..
Call me back later!
Thanks for your mod!
Shohei Ohtani
wow Enya mapping project over here
[Luanny]
Not a bad idea actually
mancuso_JM_
Meh.. I forget a really tiny thing :P
In Easy and Normal, 00:38:886 (Spin) - Add a Whistle in this spinner

I was searching you in-game but you were not in there :(
Call me back after to fix that!
Topic Starter
Mismagius

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

Meh.. I forget a really tiny thing :P
In Easy and Normal, 00:38:886 (Spin) - Add a Whistle in this spinner

I was searching you in-game but you were not in there :(
Call me back after to fix that!
weird, I'm online and I can't see you

fixed!
mancuso_JM_
weird, I'm online and I can't see you

fixed!
Who knows what's happened :P

Well, Rechecked everything again and nothing wrong to me..
Bubbled!
[Luanny]
gogogogogo <3
dkun
Love the map!

I'd just like to leave a small note, though. 03:16:685 (1) - Could this be lowered volume wise? A gradual decrease would work nicely. (all diffs)

Call me back!

edit: agreed to just lowering the volume in general with the spinner!
dkun
okay. this looks great!

osu! needs more Enya!
Topic Starter
Mismagius
you doubleposter, you should be ashamed

*deletes post*

*map unranked*

fml
[Luanny]
...ok LOL
grats BD <3
ErunamoJAZZ
oh, wow, Enya o.o
Alarido
RAAANKEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ^^

Congatz BD & Luanny

Thanks mancuso_JM_ & dkun ^^

Enya Ruleeezzzzzzzzzzz ^^

Só uma perguntinha ao BD: se [y] é uma collab entre vc e Luanny, cadê o SB Collab Names? Senti falta :(
[Luanny]
é tipo 2 segundos de mapa pra cada um
colocar um sb nisso ficaria praticamente os nomes piscando na tela
é pra parecer q somos um mapper só :3
Alarido

[Luanny] wrote:

é tipo 2 segundos de mapa pra cada um
colocar um sb nisso ficaria praticamente os nomes piscando na tela
é pra parecer q somos um mapper só :3
:o

Realmente formidável!

É quase como trabalhar em consenso (decidir em conjunto onde cada nota e slide vai ser colocado, etc.)
Somente uma dupla de Pro Mappers (more like Elite Mappers) pra fazer isso, e é a coisa mais [Insane] do mundo... Collabs "normais" já são [hard].

e [y] é perfeito ^^ amei jogar
787B
Parabéns!
fuk yes ranerd
i mean ranked
Kyouren
Gratz!!! BD-chan
P o M u T a
nice :D
Congratz :3