SniperSnake19 - Brunch (Sequel to BreakFast) [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
[Luanny]
gogo :<
MMzz
[Insane]

00:38:672 (1) - Remove finisher from the head? I'm not sure why these are here, explain if there is a reason though.
00:39:338 (3) - ^
00:44:338 (1,2,3) - Move these up on the grid just a little bit to they are linear with 00:42:672 (1,2,3) - , not sure if this was intentional.
01:50:505 (1,2,3) - I'm not sure about this right here. I always find stuff like this to be huge combo/accuracy breakers becuase you actually start clicking on the blue tick after having to 'almost' guess when the 1/6 ends. If you just make the 1/8 end a tick earlier than have the notes come in on the white tick it would be much easier to understand.

[Hard]

01:12:009 (1) - Take the clap off the head? Sounds pretty ugly because there is no snare sound here like before.

[PhNyx's Taiko Oni]

Rename it to Inner Oni, there is no way this is an oni lol.

00:37:088 (1,2,1) - I don't really hear this in the song, as a result it's pretty weird to understand when playing. (You can't just throw patterns like this around.) You'd be better off ending on the white tick instead of blue, then resume with a 1/2 note to finish off the string of notes.

[Shiro's Taiko Muzukashii]

Add the same slider velocity changes that LP had or decide with LP to have her remove her's. They need to be consistent between both taiko diff, it only makes sense and adds to the learning curve.

Dammit grumd stop mapping so clean! :(
Call me back when you guys have looked over the mod.
Topic Starter
grumd
MMzz
[Insane]

00:38:672 (1) - Remove finisher from the head? I'm not sure why these are here, explain if there is a reason though.
00:39:338 (3) - ^
well, finishes are completely fucked up in this diff xD listened to it again and yep, no reason for them here. removed
00:44:338 (1,2,3) - Move these up on the grid just a little bit to they are linear with 00:42:672 (1,2,3) - , not sure if this was intentional.
it was intentional to make a stack at that triple, but tried to make it all straight: now looks better. thanks
01:50:505 (1,2,3) - I'm not sure about this right here. I always find stuff like this to be huge combo/accuracy breakers becuase you actually start clicking on the blue tick after having to 'almost' guess when the 1/6 ends. If you just make the 1/8 end a tick earlier than have the notes come in on the white tick it would be much easier to understand.
well, kept as it was, we talked why

[Hard]

01:12:009 (1) - Take the clap off the head? Sounds pretty ugly because there is no snare sound here like before.
true

[PhNyx's Taiko Oni]

Rename it to Inner Oni, there is no way this is an oni lol.

00:37:088 (1,2,1) - I don't really hear this in the song, as a result it's pretty weird to understand when playing. (You can't just throw patterns like this around.) You'd be better off ending on the white tick instead of blue, then resume with a 1/2 note to finish off the string of notes.

[Shiro's Taiko Muzukashii]

Add the same slider velocity changes that LP had or decide with LP to have her remove her's. They need to be consistent between both taiko diff, it only makes sense and adds to the learning curve.
added it here, looks neat

Dammit grumd stop mapping so clean! :(
sorry man, my fault, next time i'll map it worse :(
Call me back when you guys have looked over the mod.
Okay thanks, Mitten! Waiting for Luanny.
[Luanny]

^Changed to that
http://puu.sh/1h9KE
c:
MMzz
blub blub
Topic Starter
grumd
whoosh!
thanks MMzz!

edit: last MMzz's bubble as a MAT C:
Loctav
after slight IRC modding. No kds please.

Feel my love.
Topic Starter
grumd
huehuehue
thank you all :D
Stefan
Well done!
Nemis
gratz <3
MMzz
Woohoo! :D
alacat
congrats ~ grumd o.o/
Shiro
Second guest muzu ranked~

*updates userpage*

I'm da best muzu mapper
[Luanny]
I'm 1 hour late lol
gratz grumd <3
awesome map for awesome song ;3
Mikkuri
gratz grumd <3
Jordan
Awesome
Reviz
Amazing map :D
Nichiyouki
Congrats~
thelewa

grumd wrote:

SS at Insane means that you're accuracy pro.
/flex
winber1
stop hacking pls

dis babby, man
dis babby...
Topic Starter
grumd

thelewa wrote:

grumd wrote:

SS at Insane means that you're accuracy pro.
/flex
thelewa pls no
impossibru