forum

Groove Coverage - God Is a Girl (Radio Edit)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurele
BounceBabe is on a ranking streak :3
ztrot
unranking to apply a SB fix that I didn't see looked like it was part of the SB but creator informs me it is not will be reranked right after

Sorry about that folks
Stefan

Gabe wrote:

BounceBabe is on a ranking streak :3
#QFT

Gratuliere! :)
Dark_Ai
oha
silmarilen
those single notes after the last spinner in goddess diff are mapped to nothing
Gero
I love this map <3 Congrats!
Aleksart
Gratz ~
Good jod :)
Aleks719

silmarilen wrote:

+1

and 1st couple of doubles are hard to read. especially in stack. i'd prefer to see sliders, but too late.

Gratz anyway
Natsu

Aleks719 wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

+1

and 1st couple of doubles are hard to read. especially in stack. i'd prefer to see sliders, but too late.

Gratz anyway
agree also that CS is real annoying in harder diffs anyways congratz
ieb
congratulations
Topic Starter
BounceBabe
I'm not average like others and make every map 08/15. Some of you didn't mod it before, so don't mod it now.

Thank you for the congratulations.
DakeDekaane
Some of them don't have the time to check every map, just saying.

btw, the difficulty settings are pretty bad picked, having HP and OD 1 is just... :v
787B
Just drop it already, if you don't like it don't play it.
silmarilen

BounceBabe wrote:

I'm not average like others and make every map 08/15. Some of you didn't mod it before, so don't mod it now.

Thank you for the congratulations.
i dont check unranked maps, i see the map is ranked, i play it and i notice something about it so i post it. if you dont like people saying stuff about your maps then dont map
Topic Starter
BounceBabe

silmarilen wrote:

i dont check unranked maps, i see the map is ranked, i play it and i notice something about it so i post it. if you dont like people saying stuff about your maps then dont map
Typical player, not appreciating the map itself one bit and just complaing. Such guys like you don't know how much work behind a single map is. And if you don't like the map, just leave it and don't play it (: If you think it's so bad, make it better.
silmarilen
i know how hard it is to map, i also know its not hard to put notes that arent even on the music.
you dont see me complaining about how shit the map is and how i would never play it do you? the only thing i said is that those notes are mapped to nothing.(as a statement, something you should think about when you map a song, like the next map you're gonna make you know)
i can appreciate a map(hell, i found the map pretty fun) but i cant appreciate a mapper with such attitude
rezoons
About the notes after the last spinner in Goddess i agree that the rythm used in unexpected but once you understand it you can play it in HD without any problem. And about the low CS well it's not the only map like this and it works pretty well imo.

Anyway, i really like the Hard and Insane diff. Especially your sliders, they are original and works pretty well imo. :)

Oh! And congratulation ^^
Aleks719

rezoons wrote:

once you understand it
that's the point. Very end of map. cruel to fail there and retry whole map again to pass that part for SS/S/fc/pass/other targets. Ofc much easier to open editor and check, but it's not supposed to be like this.

/me leaves that epic and awesome thread <3
Stefan

Natsu wrote:

agree also that CS is real annoying in harder diffs anyways congratz
inb4 small CS sucks (can't judge about it since I cannot play the map atm)
Kryptogram
Congratulations !! :)
Kodora

Stefan wrote:

inb4 small CS sucks
No
Topic Starter
BounceBabe
Can you stop this please? Just enjoy the map or leave it u.u