forum

[CANCELLED] osu! Team Tournament Series!(4v4)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pizzicato
:C
Swatty
Azer plz
hATEISMYWAY
so macacito was right all the time right?
AmaiHachimitsu
Maybe Macacito = Azer and he wanted a free supporter tag won by betting?
Synchrostar

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Maybe Macacito = Azer and he wanted a free supporter tag won by betting?
ohshit
AmaiHachimitsu
Starry-
;w;
I guess I can say I'll be taking over this tournament series then. With help from a few other people I can get the mappools out by Sunday hopefully, however I do need everyone's support, otherwise there clearly is no point.
The Muffin Man

Starzd wrote:

I do need everyone's support, otherwise there clearly is no point.
I'll definitely help out in the tournament now there's a chance. I have some beatmap knowledge, but might be better suited to the logistics etc.
So far, I've downloaded Azer's spreadsheet and have modified the layout a little. I'll give my opinion on the current S Division mappool later.
AmaiHachimitsu
1. PM all the team captains as to know which teams will participate and which will not.
2. Ask some people to help with maps, check owc threads, maybe some of those pickers will be able to help.
3. Do sth about the first post. Since it's Azer's, you probably won't have the right to update it. Ask some mod to locate your post as first (by deleting the previous ones) and paste everything from Azer's post there with updates.
4. Most important: set a period when the tournament is likely to be open. It doesn't have to be very exact. Just make sure we, players, can decide if we are able to play in the tournament or not.
Starry-

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

1. PM all the team captains as to know which teams will participate and which will not.
2. Ask some people to help with maps, check owc threads, maybe some of those pickers will be able to help.
3. Do sth about the first post. Since it's Azer's, you probably won't have the right to update it. Ask some mod to locate your post as first (by deleting the previous ones) and paste everything from Azer's post there with updates.
4. Most important: set a period when the tournament is likely to be open. It doesn't have to be very exact. Just make sure we, players, can decide if we are able to play in the tournament or not.
Thanks for this, I'll take most of it into account.
Working on the mappools as we speak, with help from a few other people.

People who also would like to give their help in organising the tournament will be highly appreciated. ^^
The Muffin Man
Speaking of working on mappools, how should we discuss our choices? I'm happy to continue using the Skype conversation for now. I also have a permalink Dropbox folder for all of my osu! TTS materials - should I post it here?

I began on A Division yesterday, but I'm not exactly sure what skill level we're going for, so I made 2 short lists (easy + hard) for the moment. Need to check them over with other people. I'm typing them up now.
Macacito
yep i was right
where's my suporter tag i bet?
Macacito
i want my suporter tag, im tired of owning everyone multiple times and not getting an award
Orteiga
can someone please shut this guy up? thanks.
Macacito
no pls
imagaK
#FreeMacacitoAndGiveHimSupporter

AmaiHachimitsu
Seems like this thread can be closed now
Macacito
suport then lock ty
The Muffin Man
I'm a little sad this didn't happen. Having teenagers organise a big and difficult event in during exams does kinda seem unlikely now that I consider it, but everyone involved was too lazy, including me when it was planned to be started up again. I'm sorry to all who got excited and took time over creating teams and sorting times (myself included).
I agree, though, that locking this thread might be the way to go for now. Perhaps the competition will be picked up later, maybe during the summer.

Macacito: PM Azer, I don't think he checks this thread any longer.
Macacito
he's ignoring me on skype that sob doesnt give my suport
Synchrostar

Macacito wrote:

he's ignoring me on skype that sob doesnt give my suport
#rekt