forum

DOTA 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
dNextGen
dude,im pro i get score like that all the time,no point posting it in thsi thread D:

well not really,when i feed so hard prolly because im paired up with bunch of idiots who buy Shadow Blade on Tinker or smth
dNextGen
today is such a great day

edit : very interesting interview to read,what a player this Solo is,he doesnt care his career ends because of #322

http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/feature ... s-decision
Magicphoenix

[AirCoN] wrote:

I would just like to say thanks to you guys here for not spamming this thread with your 21/3/19 lina scores, and saying "Lina is fun xD", unlike the LoL thread, which has "so much activity".
Honest opinion, the LoL thread is so full of faggots, showing off their awesome scores all the time, holy shit ....

@dNext, same here :D Had BurNing ffkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssss ...but he has no face on player card D:
Tetsu_old
"Doto too hard, switch to League of Lehendas!" ~SingSing

BurNing? Damn! He is my favourite player!
Man....I got 4 cards and non of them are the cards I want. :(
dabeliuteef, paS, FzFz & Sansheng.
dNextGen

Magicphoenix wrote:

[AirCoN] wrote:

I would just like to say thanks to you guys here for not spamming this thread with your 21/3/19 lina scores, and saying "Lina is fun xD", unlike the LoL thread, which has "so much activity".
Honest opinion, the LoL thread is so full of faggots, showing off their awesome scores all the time, holy shit ....

@dNext, same here :D Had BurNing ffkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssss ...but he has no face on player card D:
my burning card has a face tho D:

trade with Ars-Art/Illidan card pls,not a fan of china farming doto D:
Pizzicato
holy shit that 4:3 screen

LoL is hard because it's slow. = =

also, how do you get cards?
Magicphoenix
Play games and then hope for an item like in every end of a match..
Remco32

Magicphoenix wrote:

[AirCoN] wrote:

Honest opinion, the LoL thread is so full of faggots, showing off their awesome scores all the time, holy shit ....:
I dare to argue that the average (mental) age in that thread is a lot lower than here.
Magicphoenix

=D
Maximum troll-mode @the end xD

BTW : Hotbid does the BEST interviews. No kidding.
Just youtube "hotbid interview" and see what you want, he does the best ones, the things the fans wanna see :P
Icyteru
Seeing dabeliuteef finally becoming a known name sheds tears to my eye. I remember back in 2008-2009 when he was recognised as top pubstomper AU.
Soulclenz
DNG, why so many losses? =(

ETA: gimme your slark dagger, anything associated with naga siren, i must collect!
dNextGen
i rarely play with friends,all those losses probably because solo queue

i have 51,59% WR on dottabuff tho

yea you can trade it with Weaver exoskeleton set
Magicphoenix
8-) What's ChuaN's reason for the name change again?
+ Why 1437 -> Aren

PS : Western Invasion

inb4 Alliance vs NaVi TI3 finals
dNextGen
Chuan dude needs to eat something in order to function properly

so sad to see iG now :(
Backfire

Soulclenz wrote:

DNG, why so many losses? =(

ETA: gimme your slark dagger, anything associated with naga siren, i must collect!
You think he has a lot of losses? You never wanna see my shit, then, rest assured.
Soulclenz

dNextGen wrote:

Hmm, I have 1 piece for the weaver set so it's a start lol.
Magicphoenix
What Valve think they're doing :
"Wow, now there will be much less flame and rage in-game. The community and mindset will improve by a lot!"

What really happens :
"Well Played! Well Played! Well Played! Well Played!"
*Wait for spam-protection to cool down*
"Well Played! Well Played! ..."
andersson_old
I'm a League player that tried out DotA 2 for lolz about two weeks ago. Former League player, I should say by now. This game is amazing.
dNextGen

Soulclenz wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

Hmm, I have 1 piece for the weaver set so it's a start lol.
that Encore dagger is the only way i can win with Slark,i'd rather trade the Shell Slicer one lol

for some reason i got paired with decent team whenever i played with that Dagger equipped

andersson wrote:

I'm a League player that tried out DotA 2 for lolz about two weeks ago. Former League player, I should say by now. This game is amazing.
welcome to the right path bro,im glad you choosed the right way of life
Soulclenz
I actually don't much enjoy playing as Slark, something about him. pretty much the only hero I play these days is Naga. I also play a mean SK.

I used to be all about Broodmother but alas, she just isn't what she used to be these days, spider bounty too high still imo =(.
Icyteru
After 6 years of playing, I've finally come to love puck. Truly the best hero for "baiting and outsmarting". Especially when you max phase shift, the plays are hilarious.
dNextGen
dont read joindota guys

the amount of brain cancer in that place is too high,gosugamers is 100 times better
Magicphoenix
how come the sudden hate?
xsrsbsns
I actually prefer joindota news, especially after that awful ggnet UI revamp

but yeah.. like the comments section of every navi match on joindota are just retarded lol
Magicphoenix
Only news i check on jD are only roster changes/gamelog changes/interviews anyway lol.
If it's about tournament interview and all the other extra stuff GGnet is much better.

@xsrsbsns I personally think the new UI is much cooler and has a better overview + is better packed (easy to find multiple things really fast)
Pizzicato

Soulclenz wrote:

I actually don't much enjoy playing as Slark, something about him. pretty much the only hero I play these days is Naga. I also play a mean SK.

I used to be all about Broodmother but alas, she just isn't what she used to be these days, spider bounty too high still imo =(.
we need a broodmommy buff. was a broodmother player too, but man. nerfs destroyed the hero
Soulclenz

Pizzicato wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

we need a broodmommy buff. was a broodmother player too, but man. nerfs destroyed the hero
Agreed, but I am convinced Icefrog just doesn't know how to balance the game and simply hands out band-aid buffs and nerfs to whatever heroes are "too weak" or "too op". "oh, broodmother too good at pushing? MAKE HER BABY SPIDER BOUNTY RIDICULOUS!". "Hmmm, PL is the lamest and most ridiculous hero to deal with for months now? oh well leave him as is."
Magicphoenix
And what happened to PL?
He's not picked anymore.
Why?
Because people found a counter and he's out of the meta.
Icefrog is doing a great job at balancing and I can't believe how much effort and thought he puts into + he got damn great talent and the smartness for bringing the right nerfs and buffs.
Sure, some aren't that great, but it's mostly the players themselves deciding what is OP or not. Sven for example was 1st priority picked. No nerfs, no buffs.
What happened? Rarely picked anymore.
Yeah ofc, some heroes are not picked, but that's solely because of the hero concept itself. When somebody created that hero, he got a concept and Icefrog strongly buffs and nerfs around those. And the concept that Brood has right now, he just doesn't fit into meta anymore...
Soulclenz

Magicphoenix wrote:

And what happened to PL?
He's not picked anymore.
Why?
Icefrog is doing a great job at balancing and I can't believe how much effort and thought he puts into + he got damn great talent and the smartness for bringing the right nerfs and buffs.
Sure, some aren't that great, but it's mostly the players themselves deciding what is OP or not. Sven for example was 1st priority picked. No nerfs, no buffs.
Yeah ofc, some heroes are not picked, but that's solely because of the hero concept itself. When somebody created that hero, he got a concept and Icefrog strongly buffs and nerfs around those. And the concept that Brood has right now, he just doesn't fit into meta anymore...
You make a strong point, it's true he is out of the meta but imo it took a bit too long, perhaps my previous post was too harsh on Icefrog.

I certainly respect the man and he does put a lot of effort into the game, but I think his approach is just a bit wrong. I don't think when a hero gets nerfed that it should be pushed so far down the ladder that no one even thinks to pick him anymore, yes this is extremely hard to achieve due to the nature of a game like Dota2 but it is possible. Overall though yes he is doing great and I definitely am not complaining about the game as a whole
Tetsu_old
Korean Dotu so funny. :D
And their teams, full of swag! 8-)

Go go Bird Gang!
BigBird hyung, fightingu!
dNextGen
fuck i missed the Korean games,are they any good ?

i hope they wont dominate the eastern doto scene though D:

edit : lol its live right now :D GL SelecT :)

wooo this Angry Bird team so good man,best cockwork bait ever,100 times better than china farming doto dude
Tetsu_old

dNextGen wrote:

fuck i missed the Korean games,are they any good ?
They are funny, 'dat DesertEagle is playing like a low tier pub team. Especially their carry player. Oh dear...xD

The Birds are aggressive team from what I saw in the first game, I like it.

Come on, show us some Meepo games or carry the game with Chen!
Xylem Beer
The production value is fucking amazing man. I like how the draft looks. :)

And yeah, even if they're playing like this, I'm actually entertained because of dem casters.
Tetsu_old
Yeah, there is a Korean version of Tobi as well.
And the split screen was kinda cool.
dNextGen
yeah man,production value 2high

btshit and jdumb should do that also :Kreygasm:

and there are detergent ads too on the stream hahhaa
Xylem Beer
dat shadow demon being singsing. hahaha
Tetsu_old
Holy shit, there is a Korean version of KingJ too!
Zeus ban, trololol what do they think? Merlini is their opponent?
Magicphoenix
bmin11
Fuck me I was sleeping while all of that was happening. Does anyone has a video for those Korean games?

EDIT: never mind I can watch it in-game. This is amazing.
Pizzicato

Magicphoenix wrote:

And what happened to PL?
He's not picked anymore.
Why?
sven got old because there are more better choices than him now (because of the changelogs ofc)
show more