forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Synchrostar

support poppy op
Glass
don't worry guys Riot will nerf Aatrox when the sales drop down :^)
Love
No lv2 cheese cause I was so behind early. Then I got a triple and just snowballed so hard 20 mins in.

Stefan

cute fucktard troll
Glass
FRIENDLY REMINDER TO BAN THESE CHAMPS IN SOLOQUEUE

Blitz (counterable but never trust your teammates to be good enough to bait/dodge hooks)
Thresh (too much utility + above)
Lee Sin (to prevent that shitter on your team who can't land Qs from picking him)
Draven (cancer)
Naut/Sej
TF (your teammate will probably first-pick him and get rolled by a Kassadin/Fizz)
Aatrox (when he's released)
Kanye West

Glass wrote:

Blitz (counterable but never trust your teammates to good enough to bait/dodge hooks)
Lee Sin (to prevent that shitter on your team who can't land Qs from picking him)
Draven (cancer)
Naut/Sej
TF (your teammate will probably first-pick him and get rolled by a Kassadin/Fizz)
You forgot Shen, the "auto-surrender-at-20-if-the-enemy-has-him champ
Vulf
The old lollipoppy art was hilarious. LOL that face. Missed my chance to get it when it was in the store a few years ago.

Backfire
Poppy makes me angry. She looks immensely fucking retarded. If there's one model/splash art I despise its "hers".
Fabi

Glass wrote:

Blitz (counterable but never trust your teammates to be good enough to bait/dodge hooks)
Draven (cancer)
Naut/Sej
Lol'd so much hahaha.

With friends we bugged a few skins, was funny :P

Hika

Vulf wrote:

The old lollipoppy art was hilarious. LOL that face. Missed my chance to get it when it was in the store a few years ago.

LOL WHAT IS THIS EVEN jesus christ looks like she's high or something

Eh, this patch is huge, totally will be worthwhile with all the crazy debuffing and buffing everywhere.
Sync

Love wrote:

No lv2 cheese cause I was so behind early. Then I got a triple and just snowballed so hard 20 mins in.

wtf where's my credit
SiFly_old

Glass wrote:

Draven (cancer)
Naut/Sej
*Blitz (to prevent your team from picking him and him being useless giving you a 1v2 lane with a xp leecher)
pielak213
­
maal

yes support kayle

i know you like my build
Love

Sync wrote:

Love wrote:

wtf where's my credit
yeeeeessss yeeeessssss ben was da jungle and he halpd me karry
BrokenArrow
Woo got promoted /o/
Graves and me carried this shit, epic jungler was epic <3
I am happy. Now for Gold League.

Yapa_old_1

I love german community.
Glass

maal wrote:

yes support kayle

i know you like my build
>support
>no sightstone

0/10 wouldn't lane with
maal

Glass wrote:

maal wrote:

yes support kayle

i know you like my build
>support
>no sightstone

0/10 wouldn't lane with
but dude i'm winning almost all of my games like this

i got you
Vulf
It's because nashors tooth is broken on kayle.
Aoriki
Hrm~

maal

Vulf wrote:

It's because nashors tooth is broken on kayle.
sure dont credit me
Hika
aatox is finally out
i'm scared
BrokenArrow
I wish there would be any cool people playing on EUW except me.
maal
guys so i'm done with my 10 first games in ranked

guess where i landed
Hika
WAIT WAIT LEMME GUESS
SILVER III
maal
where did you check that :c
Hika
i didn't check anywhere I guessed, darling

so was I right
maal
yeah got silver III :3
Vulf
The name I want to change to is available, but since the cleanse bugged I have to wait till the 18th to get the name i want. :(

I really hope no one gets it before i do QQ

Anyways... Those Leblanc changes on PBE right now make me really sad. Pretty sure if those go live they completely removed that champion from the game.
Hika
I actually played against an Aatrox today. That champion is so OP, everytime you knock the guy down to nothing, his blood well is already full. Oh well.
Justykanna

Hika wrote:

I actually played against an Aatrox today. That champion is so OP, everytime you knock the guy down to nothing, his blood well is already full. Oh well.
New champions are always ovvertuned when they release.
Agnes

GP / Ashe crit lane not goin' too well. The Rammus we had was freakin' god tier.
Love
never give me kat in an aram

also, why give me a 7 loss streak riot, whyyyyy :< I lost my series cause of it.

Zerostarry
Played against an Aatrox today and I was so mad omg

Theres already over 100 champs stop making more
Vulf
Yep Aatrox needs to hotfixed.

Played against one a few minutes ago and he literally has double the sustain a Warwick does.
I don't understand riot at all. They nerf Irelia, Vlad, Yorick, Warwick, Udyr, Lee Sin, Nidalee, Soraka, Master Yi, Nunu, and Swain for having too much sustain then they make this champion. I think they went full retard with this one.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Lissindra was hotfixed. I expect the same for Aatrox, lol.

Vulf wrote:

Played against one a few minutes ago and he literally has double the sustain a Warwick does.
I don't understand riot at all. They nerf Irelia, Vlad, Yorick, Warwick, Udyr, Lee Sin, Nidalee, Soraka, Master Yi, Nunu, and Swain for having too much sustain then they make this champion. I think they went full retard with this one.
Irelia's sustain used to be better? Want! xD
I don't have a problem with the champion 'yet'. Sustain's one thing. Sustain with lots of damage output and that passive is another...
Glass

Vulf wrote:

they'll nerf him when the sales drop down

UPDATE:

Glass wrote:

Draven (cancer)
Naut/Sej not so bad
TF (your teammate will probably pick him early and get rolled by a Kassadin/Fizz)
Aatrox (I don't even know how this piece of shit got through the balance team)
maal
aatrox too op?

better nerf irelia.
SiFly_old

BrokenArrow wrote:

I wish there would be any cool people playing on EUW except me.
Thx for confirming that I'm not cool ;)
show more