:)

lighting

Download: light.rar
Topic Starter
alvisto
Thanks pete, used your lighting already, it is beautiful.. ^.^
Lokamp
alvisto's Easy
01:37:31 (1,2) - a square left and a square upper (grid level = 3)

alvisto's Normal
01:11:31 (4) - new combo

Breeze's Normal+
00:28:64 (1,5,6) - move the 1° beat a square left and the others a square right
00:30:42 (1,5,6) - move the 1° beat a square right and the others a square left (pretty specular, isn't it? :3)

Al2e's Hard
[General] try to adjust the hitsounds's volume, especially on the section before the kiai time...

Crazy Jay's Hard
[General] too many whistles... try to replace some of them with something else...

CC's Hard
01:19:54 (4,5,2) - whistle here

Another star 4 this great collaboration! ^^
Topic Starter
alvisto

Lokamp wrote:

alvisto's Easy
01:37:31 (1,2) - a square left and a square upper (grid level = 3) I know what you mean, ya, I fix it so that the 1,2 centered on the screen.

alvisto's Normal
01:11:31 (4) - new combo I would like to keep the way it is. =D

Breeze's Normal+
00:28:64 (1,5,6) - move the 1° beat a square left and the others a square right
00:30:42 (1,5,6) - move the 1° beat a square right and the others a square left (pretty specular, isn't it? :3) DS is playing stuffs here, anyway, won't do any fix here as it will greatly mess up the design. ;p

Al2e's Hard
[General] try to adjust the hitsounds's volume, especially on the section before the kiai time... Actually before moving this map to pending, I have already volume control nazi several times (yea, at least 3 times), and each time, the volume seems different to my ears. Thus, I would not make any fixes to the volume control as I want to make it as the final version. =D

Crazy Jay's Hard
[General] too many whistles... try to replace some of them with something else... Same as above

Another star 4 this great collaboration! ^^ Thanks <3
Thanks for your modding.
ccbp
CC's Hard
01:19:54 (4,5,2) - whistle here

I think it's a good advice and will adopt it.
Alvis would you like to change it for me plz?
Zekira
Ouch... My ability to mod this got hurt since...

BPM -- 134.95
Offset -- FIne... I guess.

You were .05 near the deathline. o_O Anything that's amiss by about .025 or above is already a big no-no in timing. Fix the inherited timing points after snapping. It may not be that distinguishable since it's such a short song, but it's my ears we're talking about here. Lol.

The timestamps I'll be posting here will be according to the current faulty BPM.

[Al2e]
01:10:87 (3) - ...was this intentionally made to be too far?

[alvisto Normal]
01:11:31 (4) - New Combo plz

[CC]
There's something incredibly off with the part before the lyrics...

[CJ]
01:12:20 (2) - too far

I was very much inclined to not starring this because of the BPM. Luckily I'm in a good mood. o_O
Topic Starter
alvisto

Zekira wrote:

Ouch... My ability to mod this got hurt since...

BPM -- 134.95 I trust your ears are better than my ears. Lol. Test yours already using 25% as well, seems fine to me (especially at the end there), so I'm using it ^o^. The reason that BPM might sound off to any other person is I edited the song by removing the "loop" part... The song was initaially 3 minutes long, but I cut it short... xD
Offset -- FIne... I guess. :3

You were .05 near the deathline. o_O Anything that's amiss by about .025 or above is already a big no-no in timing. Fix the inherited timing points after snapping. It may not be that distinguishable since it's such a short song, but it's my ears we're talking about here. Lol. Lol, offtopic -> You make me wanna eat ear biscuits... (and yea, such biscuits exist...O.O)

The timestamps I'll be posting here will be according to the current faulty BPM.

[Al2e]
01:10:87 (3) - ...was this intentionally made to be too far? Uhm... shorten it by A BIT, since I believe the originar mapper's intention is to create jumps here.

[alvisto Normal]
01:11:31 (4) - New Combo plz Uhm, no, someone pointed it out before, but the verse is the same verse, that's why. =P

[CJ]
01:12:20 (2) - too far I thought it's too near ? Anyway, fixed already...

I was very much inclined to not starring this because of the BPM. Luckily I'm in a good mood. o_O Yay *hand you an ear biscuit*
Thanks for the mod Zekira ^o^ !

@ccbp :

I suddenly notice something in your diff, here....
00:57:33 (2) - This on the next blue tick ?
00:59:11 (2) - This on the next blue tick too ?
I want to know what you think about these, look at Crazy Jay's diff for example.

Thanks ! =D

Since waiting for a BAT to relook at these may take a while, I might start wasting my time bugging requesting skin help from people. lol ^o^
ccbp
Alvis you are right, but I won't change it :D
Topic Starter
alvisto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
ccbp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
abalee
overall: set the background colour red.(song setup - colours - playfield background - choose red - OK)

easy : fine

normal : personally i suggest no to use 1/4 circle in normal like 00:50:33 (2,3) - and 00:52:11 (2,3) - try using slider.

normal+ : 01:11:78 (5,1) - a small spacing problem.

al2e's hard: 01:15:34 (2,3) - is it a jump?
01:16:00 (4,5) - move a bit far from 01:15:56 (3) -

CJ's hard : fine

CC's hard : 01:03:11 (X) - hmm... maybe i knew this song make me hit this circle, that means i miss all the notes follow. how about add a note?

good job. could you wait until 17 Feb 2010 lolz ignore this.

starz.
Topic Starter
alvisto

abalee wrote:

overall: set the background colour red.(song setup - colours - playfield background - choose red - OK)
^ ^. Fixed.

easy : fine

normal : personally i suggest no to use 1/4 circle in normal like 00:50:33 (2,3) - and 00:52:11 (2,3) - try using slider. Yea, maybe it's a bit a hard for beginner... Fix

normal+ : 01:11:78 (5,1) - a small spacing problem. Fix

al2e's hard: 01:15:34 (2,3) - is it a jump? Even if it is a jump, I think this place does not justify a jump too. Fix.
01:16:00 (4,5) - move a bit far from 01:15:56 (3) -

CJ's hard : fine

CC's hard : 01:03:11 (X) - hmm... maybe i knew this song make me hit this circle, that means i miss all the notes follow. how about add a note?

good job. could you wait until 17 Feb 2010 lolz ignore this. Lol. Maybe it will... ;P

starz.
Thanks for the mod abalee. ^.^
mtmcl
Have a star for now. I'm not confident enough to bubble this yet because I'm worried about the timing. Otherwise, it's a really fun map.
Topic Starter
alvisto

mtmcl wrote:

Have a star for now. I'm not confident enough to bubble this yet because I'm worried about the timing. Otherwise, it's a really fun map.
Thanks for the look and the star mtmcl. ^ ^ Timing again.... orz...
kino77
Hey~Twins' song~I like it~
Great map also~
Just a little suggestion~

[Al2e's Hard]
00:56:33(3)-End here 00:56:67?

[CC's Hard]
01:28:24(3)-End here 01:28:90?

So star+dodo star~
Topic Starter
alvisto

kino77 wrote:

Hey~Twins' song~I like it~ You like twins too ? =D OMG, we can start a TWINS project already... XD
Great map also~
Just a little suggestion~

[Al2e's Hard]
00:56:33(3)-End here 00:56:67? I know what you mean, but if I fix this, it would drastically disrupt the original mapper's map design and idea, which I am not keen to do. And also, imo, it is fine the way it is... XD
Thanks for the mod kino and thanks for the pretty pink star ! =D
pete2528
rank rank rank

:) :)
Topic Starter
alvisto

pete2528 wrote:

rank rank rank

:) :)
Lol. Thanks for the support... =D
kino77

alvisto wrote:

You like twins too ? =D OMG, we can start a TWINS project already... XD
Ya~we really should~n__n~
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I LOVE IT.

+
ccbp
Topic Starter
alvisto
Yea, me too ccbp. There's some point where I nearly gave up on this map because it is just not getting attention from anyone even though I try and try. So, thanks for the bubble hito, I really appreciate it. =D
Larto
Skin:
Add a hitcircleoverlay

Breeze's Normal+:
Remove the lead-in time

:<
Topic Starter
alvisto

Larto wrote:

Skin:
Add a hitcircleoverlay Oh no, Photoshop stuff... >.< Someone told me before in my newest map that I could just force default skin under song setup -> storyboard. Is that ok ? xD

Breeze's Normal+:
Remove the lead-in time orz, I didn't notice that, sure ! ^.^

:< =D Thanks for your mod and luckily you popped the bubble... xD
^.^
Larto
You're the most bubbled!
RemmyX25
Please turn Stacking on. Also, for the difficulties you make, it's kind of redundant to add your name to the difficulty.

Other wise, well done.
Topic Starter
alvisto

RemmyX25 wrote:

Please turn Stacking on.
Alright...

RemmyX25 wrote:

Also, for the difficulties you make, it's kind of redundant to add your name to the difficulty.

Other wise, well done.
Can I still keep the difficulties' name ? Coz I want it that way, sorry. xD

Thanks for the mod remmy. =D
RemmyX25

alvisto wrote:

Can I still keep the difficulties' name ? Coz I want it that way, sorry. xD
It's extremely unnecessary to leave them that way.
RemmyX25
Topic Starter
alvisto

RemmyX25 wrote:

After a bit of discussion in IRC, this map is ready for a bubble. But, alvisto and I came up with an agreed skinning idea, so the bubble is pending either help or scrapped idea altogether.
xD xD

Hopefully we can see Pippy in cheongsam ! =D
RemmyX25
Topic Starter
alvisto

RemmyX25 wrote:

All set and ready to go. Heres your bubble. Kudos to the designers of the Pippi sprite fixings.
Kudosu for miscellanous irc mod and opinion. And thanks for the bubble Remmy. =P
O_O-long
~~~~~~~~~~
Topic Starter
alvisto
Larto
Taking too long.
Topic Starter
alvisto
Thanks Larto. =D
yaya
嘛。这张谱rank早了点。等到2月14号嘛。wwwwww
Topic Starter
alvisto

osu_CN_yaya wrote:

嘛。这张谱rank早了点。等到2月14号嘛。wwwwww
Lol~~ 不如趁现在还有时间再做另一个新年map吧! 就交给你吧! xD