forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Haseo_old

Sand_Penguin wrote:

Do you have to queue to get into the client or something? I'm playing on Garena-SEA and I've never had any problems with logging in/playing etc.
It depends on the server status. Let's say that everyone in Garena SEA is experiencing login errors. Now, if Garena staff suddenly made a breakthrough of any degree in fixing the error, A LOT of players would be permitted to login. Because of this, the server would be stretched even more, and the large amount of logins will be finished at a slower pace (just imagine you're a drop of water and you're trying to go down a reasonably small funnel, except that there are about 1 million other drops of water trying to go down as well)

This is my thought on our server downtime tho, which is Garena PH

Quick edit : Oh look. Another error for us
Sand_Penguin

Haseo wrote:

It depends on the server status. Let's say that everyone in Garena SEA is experiencing login errors. Now, if Garena staff suddenly made a breakthrough of any degree in fixing the error, A LOT of players would be permitted to login. Because of this, the server would be stretched even more, and the large amount of logins will be finished at a slower pace (just imagine you're a drop of water and you're trying to go down a reasonably small funnel, except that there are about 1 million other drops of water trying to go down as well)

This is my thought on our server downtime tho, which is Garena PH

Quick edit : Oh look. Another error for us
Come over and join us on MY/SG!
=D

Or head over to TW server?
silmarilen
did a normal game for once
everytime i play nasus and i get good q farm the game pretty much ends when i join 1 teamfight because after that all the towers and inhibs die so fast i had about +500 on my q this time

next item was gonna be hydra
dkun

TBTE saved the game

all in 5 man push on nexus and he's last man standing to last hit

gg tbte, gg
Love

dkun wrote:

TBTE saved the game

gg tbte, gg
Should force more fights if they don't want to, luckily we had nami and we caught hec, kat, and mf out and we killed hec. Then uphill from there.

Also from earlier.

Riot, please, stop giving me premade 4, I beat your rules.
Hika
dude, TBTE carries hard whenever he's with me and i'm always like "how the hell are you doing this"
those
h4h4 funny
SiFly_old

Love wrote:

dkun wrote:

Riot, please, stop giving me premade 4, I beat your rules.
It is often easier to win vs premades, since they'll be placed vs stronger opponents... Unless it's aram and you get those 3 man diamond I premades and stuff.
And I was lucky to play vs NiP Svenskeren yesterday in Aram <3 (Jungler from Copenhagen Wolves).
Vulf
Most of the diamond players troll in normals anyways. I was against a diamond 1 graves the other day that built 4 Runaan's Hurricane, and a diamond 4 jax that went full AP top lane.

There was a riot post last week on something about adjusting your normal MMR based on all game modes. Basically if you are diamond 1 but your normal rating is bad your MMR will be adjusted slightly more towards your ranked MMR. I think this change is dumb to begin with. Would be hilarious if it was the other way around so I could have started ranked at gold instead of the bottom of silver.
Uni

dkun wrote:

TBTE saved the game

gg tbte, gg
Well you guys were so into that game l0l0l0l0l0l0l
Stefan

Had to help the stony against Sona.
Blaziken

Dis Teemo.... Feeding so hard they be calling him a shelter.
- O n i -
lol wow
feeder teemo>afk varus
Blaziken
Hika

Blaziken wrote:

ending: priceless
Devalix_old

ezreal with broad shoulders has to carry boat
Blaziken
Everyone builds blue Ez. Is it really that effective?
GeeNX

Blaziken wrote:

Too effective. It's getting nerfed
Devalix_old
35% cdr, 130 armor, and noone can get to you because e has 7 seconds cooldown and if you hit your q's it's even shorter
those

Devalix wrote:

35% cdr, 130 armor, and noone can get to you because e has 7 seconds cooldown and if you hit your q's it's even shorter
39% with 4 points in Sorcery. More if blue buff or runes.
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

Blaziken wrote:

Too effective. It's getting nerfed
SotEL is losing like 10 AD that's all. People will probably freak out with this and stop building it for awhile until they realize it's Iceborn Gauntlet thats making the blue build OP.
Imperitum
And they will nerf again Iceborn, or make it "melee only".

Nobody cares of blue ez now, everyone is QQing about proxy singed. Funniest way to play the game btw, when you're a natural troll.
GeeNX
Proxy singed? Didnt hear about it, I am too low elo it seems xD

Btw
Riot when I started play LoL ( 2010 ) -> Problems with servers FREE RP
Riot 2013 : Problems with servers, 20+IP win and GTFO
silmarilen
be glad they at least give you something
Vulf
Korean server problems = Free silent night sona skin. A limited edition skin that was only available back in 2010.
Nofool

Corki ap op *_*
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

Most of the diamond players troll in normals anyways. I was against a diamond 1 graves the other day that built 4 Runaan's Hurricane, and a diamond 4 jax that went full AP top lane.

There was a riot post last week on something about adjusting your normal MMR based on all game modes. Basically if you are diamond 1 but your normal rating is bad your MMR will be adjusted slightly more towards your ranked MMR. I think this change is dumb to begin with. Would be hilarious if it was the other way around so I could have started ranked at gold instead of the bottom of silver.
ap jax isn't troll at all man

he does the big damages
silmarilen
jax has always been played all kinds of ways, you can pretty much build anything on him.
Vulf
It's trolling when you go 0/17 in lane.
silmarilen
then its feeding, not troll building
Vulf
He was trolling. His team even said so in all chat. It was a premade 5 so no one cared.

The whole point of my post is that those players don't play seriously most of the time in normals. I know this from experience. Also streams.
those

This league is so stupid, I've been here too long. But I'm just going to finally make this, get to Silver IV, and lose three in a row and drop back down. It's happened four, five, six times already...

On the bright side though, it's been a long time since I've had 10/10 last games won, so woot.
Love

Xin can't get me :v

Also, I'm thinking about playing Vayne only in ranked from now on.
Icyteru

those wrote:

This league is so stupid, I've been here too long. But I'm just going to finally make this, get to Silver IV, and lose three in a row and drop back down. It's happened four, five, six times already...

On the bright side though, it's been a long time since I've had 10/10 last games won, so woot.
rofl bl, as for me, i somehow division skipped silver III, straight to silver II.
I don't even have 35 ranked games played yet though.
Sand_Penguin

[AirCoN] wrote:

rofl bl, as for me, i somehow division skipped silver III, straight to silver II.
I don't even have 35 ranked games played yet though.
From what I hear, you get +1 division for every win, starting from Bronze-V.

Love wrote:

Don't pick Vayne into draven, lol.
Love

Sand_Penguin wrote:

Love wrote:

Don't pick Vayne into draven, lol.
tiper

[Dellirium](Kira Plastinina) and Big_and_Busty(Koi) have been carried by tiper(Cookezi) :>
BrokenArrow

Unofficial penta in a ranked game, fff-
Love

Had to carry since all lanes got pushed down. I still beat mf and nid to hell. Silly Cookie.
tiper
Unofficial penta in a ranked game, fff-
Morgana mid, Sion top. Do these guys know there's already season 3?
show more