forum

[web] Adding friend highlights on Total Score and pp ranking

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nitojgrem
I think the titel explains enough but for better understanding I use these pics with an explanation^^

I want to request that the friends got highlighted or marked in the Total Score and pp Ranking as they got highlighted on the normal scoreboard of a beatmap. Example (I used random score):

Highlight on Scoreboard

but not on Total score or pp Ranking :x

I don't understand why it's not like that but yeah... that's waht my request is for :) (and maybe this could be added too on country, chart, kudosu, mapper ranking (?).. dunnow if it's necessary or not^^")
If someone didn't get it by now... look in the thread of the past which suggested to add the highlights ingame and on the scoreboard of a map t/18088
Please slap me if this got requested... I searched but maybe I didn't see it >-<
Stefan
Good idea.
Support~
theowest
Sounds good. You have to update your images though. lol puush's down.
JappyBabes
Maybe further that idea and make a friends page with various ranking abilities?
Topic Starter
Nitojgrem

JappyBabes wrote:

Maybe further that idea and make a friends page with various ranking abilities?
Nah, that's more like this request here t/70669 and a second thread isn't needed (and would be denied as duplicate^^)
Topic Starter
Nitojgrem
Oh well... a little bump because I think this isn't hard to implement and well... it's just little and there are some more important requests but well, I'd still like to see this :3
(and... I added [web] because I forgot it before >_>)
TheVileOne
More thoughts on this?
theowest
I still like it.
Saten
Country ranking too?

More than half the list would be highlighted then haha
CXu
They were highlightedd before. Then it got removed.
Aka
bump?