Total Posts
show more
Varetyr
ITT : we post sexual things that are neither funny nor interesting

Well yeah, that's cool, I guess
Tiisa

Kanye West wrote:

Tiisa wrote:

I stole a pack of bubblegum when I was 6 and burnt it in our sauna because I was so scared of getting caught by the police.
Damn, fucking Finns

You probably dispose of corpses in your saunas too
Well, it was summer so it was the only fire I was able to use.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

Tiisa wrote:

I stole a pack of bubblegum when I was 6 and burnt it in our sauna because I was so scared of getting caught by the police.
Ahahaha what the actual fuck

I liked that.
Tanzklaue

Tiisa wrote:

it's cute because that's actually what most 6 year olds in that situation would have done I think.
Seph

KingFloyd wrote:

blew my load on a girls back once...... then on her belly button a couple days later....

was pretty cool

judge me all you want OT

wtf
Foxtrot

KingFloyd wrote:

blew my load on a girls back once...... then on her belly button a couple days later....

was pretty cool

judge me all you want OT
go away
boat
nevermind this is so wrong
Yoeri

KingFloyd wrote:

blew my load on a girls back once...
That's one weird fetish.
dkun
I understand this is the Confess thread, and I also understand this is Off-Topic, but please have a sense of what "safe for work" discussion is.
Cyclohexane
#toomuchinformation
#thingsiwishididntknowabout
dNextGen
safe for work discussion is boring :( :( :( pls dont yell at me dkon :(

ok i deliever sfw discussion

i cried a lot because of this song,it's such a pain in my eyes but i kinda love it,what is this all about

Topic Starter
Aeidxst

KingFloyd wrote:

blew my load
Good job.
Kanye West

Aeidxst wrote:

KingFloyd wrote:

blew my load
Good job.
Bweh

Aeidxst wrote:

KingFloyd wrote:

blew my load
Good job.
Figs don't count, King.
Cyclohexane
Can we move on already?
ZefxMeep
Well , I cheated on last examination ><
Kanye West
pff, what'd you do? peek at the other guy's paper? share test answers? write notes on your hands and arms? slip in a cheat sheet? weak stuff.

during my freshman year of high school, some kid somehow got access to a teacher's gradebook, changed his grade to an A, and never got caught. He did this from a computer lab (grades were on the school network and all you needed to get in was a teacher's login and password, yeah fucking terrible security, school fucking deserves for this to happen).
dkun

Kanye West wrote:

pff, what'd you do? peek at the other guy's paper? share test answers? write notes on your hands and arms? slip in a cheat sheet? weak stuff.

during my freshman year of high school, some kid somehow got access to a teacher's gradebook, changed his grade to an A, and never got caught. He did this from a computer lab (grades were on the school network and all you needed to get in was a teacher's login and password, yeah fucking terrible security, school fucking deserves for this to happen).
this is most schools
I TA'd for a teacher who was also one of my teachers for a core class

guess who got a free A
Zeraph

dkun wrote:

this is most schools
I TA'd for a teacher who was also one of my teachers for a core class

guess who got a free A
Teachers are lazy as hell. Letting TA's input grades on the gradebook is literally just asking for any kid with access to mess with their own grade. g-g gj dkun

ontopic in offtopic: I need to go to sleep. 6:30am. ;o;..
UnderminE

Kanye West wrote:

i stole Math exam questions from the teacher's bag which was on the desk. And the teacher was next to the bag. Then i got caught while i was turning back to my seat (since stupid students suddenly gathered around me), he took me to the teachers' room. i was saying "sir i didn't do it" in a shitty way of acting. Then our history teacher came and said "Hey Dilek never would do that"

Then maths teacher let me go.

Then we all passed the exam with good grades.

That teacher still hates me.

i love my history teacher.
Rantai
Why cheat when you can legitimately get A's with no effort, because the education system is so diluted.

I once stole a marble when I was young. I still have it to this day.
Cyclohexane
Cheated for many tests, never got caught.

My finest moment was probably a math test where I had my notebook ON THE TABLE next to my test sheet and the teacher didn't even tell me anything.
cheesiest

Mr Color wrote:

Cheated for many tests, never got caught.

My finest moment was probably a math test where I had my notebook ON THE TABLE next to my test sheet and the teacher didn't even tell me anything.

teachers are wonderful people
boat
Go figure, over here teachers couldn't care less if you cheat, as it's your own loss.

I cheated through all three of my college years.
Fabi
If it is school, then its not that worrying.
Varetyr

UnderminE wrote:

i stole Math exam questions from the teacher's bag which was on the desk. And the teacher was next to the bag. Then i got caught while i was turning back to my seat (since stupid students suddenly gathered around me), he took me to the teachers' room. i was saying "sir i didn't do it" in a shitty way of acting. Then our history teacher came and said "Hey Dilek never would do that"
Haha, I had a similar story, this happens quite often actually. I love it when people think I'm an angel.
Devalix_old
Am I the only one around here who has never cheated on a test?
Tanzklaue

Devalix wrote:

Am I the only one around here who has never cheated on a test?
no, though I tried it like once or twice, but didn't got anything out of it since I'm atrocious at cheating.

also I dslike cheating in any form or shape, so I'm lucky that I didn't need to cheat to go through school.
silmarilen
i cheated the useless subjects (french, german, history, dutch, geography, stuff that you will never use in your daily life and doesnt interest you)
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
i stole my penis back from the teacher's bag which was on the desk. And the teacher was next to the bag. Then i got caught while i was turning back to my seat (since horny female students suddenly gathered around my dick), she took me to the teachers' room. i was saying "bby i ain't gonna do it" in a classy way of acting. Then our history teacher came and said "give it back" while stripping.

Then I threw my dick at math teacher's face.

It also did hit the history teacher's face like a boomerang and got back to my palm.

Then three of us started to take our clothes off.

i love my history teacher.
Devalix_old
the f is wrong with you
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
You'll get used to it in no time, like the rest of the community did.
silmarilen
what the fuck aei
Kanye West
10/10 story aei would read again
UnderminE
What a stupidity
Kyonko Hizara
My anxiety problems are so bad
Topic Starter
Aeidxst

Kanye West wrote:

10/10 story aei would read again
ikr it leaves a vacancy on reader. you don't even know how to keep going in life when it ends.

oh right, no offense there, UnderminE!
UnderminE
offense my ass
boat
I would
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
NO OFFENSE MINEY PLS
show more