forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf

Blaziken wrote:

They tried to 1v5 me at mid. What they didn't know is that my whole team was waiting in the brush.
Who tries a new champion on a normal game? I always go bots to try a new champ.
I usually go straight to normals unless i want to try a crazy build like pure AP jungle warwick. I've already learned my lesson from trying out of meta builds or play styles in normals lol. Also if i want a very easy 5 min first win of the day IP bonus.
GeeNX
I try them on ranked, and they normally work out
Vulf
I used to all the time, but playing roam annie with smite in season 2 didn't set too well with a lot of people so i ended up getting a 3 day ban for it. Not worth losing my account over. Rather just play bots where no one cares.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I used to all the time, but playing roam annie with smite in season 2 didn't set too well with a lot of people so i ended up getting a 3 day ban for it. Not worth losing my account over. Rather just play bots where no one cares.
Ugh, I got sick of bots...
Hey, if you can pull it off, who cares? lol.
Vulf
Doesn't matter cause you can't win every game. You lose and get reported by 4 people (cause winning is too important in this game) then you get banned. I'm fairly sure I've went over this topic before on this forum lol.

I might be able to get away with it now since my w/l ratio in normals is actually high.
Blaziken
I played bots untill level 17 so... I didn't know losing :(
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Doesn't matter cause you can't win every game. You lose and get reported by 4 people (cause winning is too important in this game) then you get banned. I'm fairly sure I've went over this topic before on this forum lol.

I might be able to get away with it now since my w/l ratio in normals is actually high.
They really shouldn't put much stock in if your whole team reported you vs maybe two people, you can always get an entire team to report others and it might not even be valid.
If you lose and still do well, people shouldn't hold it against you. There's stats every post-game and people need to learn to read those over a little too.
League community is and always will be, full of morons.

Blaziken wrote:

I played bots untill level 17 so... I didn't know losing
I played bots until roughly 15 with a normal maybe once every other week or something. That's why I'm pretty tired of them myself lol.
Vulf
People have been banned for a lot less. I've seen a reddit post on a guy who got a perma ban for spamming the laugh emote, and another guy who got banned for never saying anything in chat. So yeah those of you who mute your entire team you can get banned for that. The tribunal does it's job, but sometimes it bans people when it shouldn't lol.

Reports are mostly from a game to game basis. If you play 5 games and get reported once in each of those games you will show up in the tribunal.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

The tribunal does it's job, but sometimes it bans people when it shouldn't lol.
How is that fair? =/
skibblesx
I dont understand this game at all crying
dkun

this game went on so much longer than it should of

zed's shoulders weren't broad enough
Glass
>Dignitas losing to GGU and dropping to losers' bracket

HOW
Synchrostar

ok
Shiro

I got yelled at at the champion selection screen for picking Renekton in jungle

I was completely useless early game though, the team was always asking for ganks everywhere, so I was nowhere trying to help them all <_<

Jax got caught top 4v1 at the end, we fought 4v4 for Baron and I had a triple kill, they immediately surrendered
Justykanna

Shiro wrote:

I got yelled at at the champion selection screen for picking Renekton in jungle

I was completely useless early game though, the team was always asking for ganks everywhere, so I was nowhere trying to help them all <_<

Jax got caught top 4v1 at the end, we fought 4v4 for Baron and I had a triple kill, they immediately surrendered
I jungled using Renekton from 15-30 and no one seemed to care. He does just fine imo.

And yeah, people need to learn when a jungler can / cannot gank and that they can't port around the map... -_-
Synchrostar
People need to stop surrendering so fast.
'gg mid got fb'ed surr 20' or 'gg we lost 1 teamfight ff'
TKiller
It's been a while but I still love normal games just as much.

So normal.

JAKACHAN

AP NID WOO WOO!!!!
Love

MUNDO THINK YOU A BIG SISSY
JAKACHAN

Wut wut in the butt!
Agnes

Love wrote:

MUNDO THINK YOU A BIG SISSY
This game made me scream like a little bitch because of the wards that were everywhere in their base when I got an Oracle's.

Never again.
Justykanna

Synchrostar wrote:

People need to stop surrendering so fast.
'gg mid got fb'ed surr 20' or 'gg we lost 1 teamfight ff'
Depends on the other circumstances, that alone doesn't mean much. imo.
JAKACHAN
NOT DONE YET!!!

Justykanna
I almost feel like I should upload some of mine, even though I'm terrible, lol.
Stefan

0.o
ReverseLight

JAKACHAN wrote:

Wut wut in the butt!
Athene it is you?:D
GeeNX
I remember when I watched Athene's stream, he won Alex Ich, Athene was playing ryze, omg, he almost cried XD
Vulf
Speaking of surrenders I had a pretty funny one last night in a premade 5. Our team was losing very badly we were down like 25 kills we got aced at baron and the enemy team surrendered because 2 of their teammates had to go out. lol

The game before that was even better because their jungler decided to go smiteless, and i stole every buff and dragon they attempted. Why do people think smiteless jungling is a good idea?
Blaziken
When I first played LoL I took smite to take out Annie's Tibbers. The amount of shit I got that game...
Justykanna
Lawl, just went Renekton Jungle. Doable! =D
Also, AD Thresh? o_o

Vulf wrote:

Speaking of surrenders I had a pretty funny one last night in a premade 5. Our team was losing very badly we were down like 25 kills we got aced at baron and the enemy team surrendered because 2 of their teammates had to go out. lol

The game before that was even better because their jungler decided to go smiteless, and i stole every buff and dragon they attempted. Why do people think smiteless jungling is a good idea?
Wow... lol. Free win? Bet you didn't expect that.

Eh, I can see why. Some people just want extra ignite / whatever else, for late game. Mind you, I have only seen it once in my 200+ summoner's rift games (that is, a jungler without smite).
JAKACHAN
Had an exploiting singed last night (started out with catalyst, mana crystal, boots, and 3 health pots before minions even spawned), but I still ended up going 16-4 as Elise even though our team lost (We were winning until our bronze 3 warwick fed top jax). Another thing I wonder is why we got a bronze 3 when the other team had a gold 3...

Was gonna take a break from ranked but I couldn't stay away and this was the result:

So far running a nice little K:D spree.
Synchrostar

This ranked game was easier than my placement matches ._.
JAKACHAN

JAKATHENE owo
Glass
someone called?

Kanye West

Glass wrote:

someone called?

I feel so bad for people that were on his team

Guy's an asshole.
JAKACHAN

Glass wrote:

someone called?

This is after he boosted himself up to diamond using noobs LOL
Justykanna

The assist difference...

AD Thresh again? o_O ...And this time he and Zilean went bottom.
Our Support Thresh did more damage than theirs...
JAKACHAN

Best Ryze NA :)
Keksi
sick of playing alone on EUW :<
Kanye West
I'd play with you on my EUW account but I get about 400 ping on NA as is, so gg
show more