show more
DakeDekaane
xxheroxx

xxheroxx wrote:

Mod Infos:

Suggestion.
You should fix this.

Loneliness

• HP Drain Rate: 4 /*This got a bit harder than original one, but well, I think it's ok as this is not intended as an Easy, both done
    Overall Difficulty: 4 /*^
    00:14:015 (3) - Flip this slider vertically and move it at x:203 y:43. /*Ok
    00:22:934 (2) - End this slider 1/2 earlier and add a circle at 00:23:541. /*And this pattern came back, done
    00:33:676 (6) - I understand what you're trying to do here but this slider could be better: /*I like how mine looks, I tried to do something similar but the peak before the zigzag didn't appear or didn't have a nice appealing for me
    00:43:812 (2) - End this slider 1/2 earlier. /*Ok, and done something else
    00:57:798 (4) - Same as before, try this: /*Made some very similar

Thanks for modding :3

(I have no idea of SBing, so I didn't touch anything orz) My update is here: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=CgrMFXBE
Topic Starter
Lanturn
xxheroxx

xxheroxx wrote:

Mod Infos:

Suggestion.
You should fix this.

General

• Remove unnecessary transparency from "DakeDekaane.png" and "those.png". Done, there is a bit of transparency left on those because I need it to be the same size as DakeDekaane for positioning. It shouldn't be too excessive.

Peace

• 00:03:880 (1) - A single spinner doesn't really fit here imo, if you really want to have it then move it at 00:05:907. Done, spinner is much longer and better now.
    00:16:649 (1,2,3,1) - Try this pattern: See below
    00:19:082 (1) - Remove this new combo and add it to the next circle. I didn't really like having the long slider placed on the 2 and 4 parts. I'd rather have it on the whole 1, and it sounds much better. No change.
    00:28:811 (3) - End this slider 1/1 later. Since this is an easy difficulty, and the bpm (148) is somewhat high. I'm trying to leave a bit of breathing room here and there. I know I'm missing the end of the vocals but its probably the best spot to add a much needed space here. No change here as well.
    00:38:338 (3) - This slider doesn't flow that well, try to make it like this: Changed this around a bit. Looks much better.
    00:49:689 (3,4,1) - Try this: Made a few changes to this section, looks better now.
Serenity

• 00:06:109 (1) - Same as "Peace", just delete this spinner and add a slider, or try this: Changed it to two spinners, the third spinner would be a bit fast for this difficulty.
    00:54:554 (4) - Try this: see last response
    00:57:798 (4) - Same thing here, I know that you're trying to follow the voice but avoid making long sliders, they're kinda boring to play, try to follow the drums.
    01:14:014 (3) - ^
    01:15:635 (5) - ^ In general, I made a few changes early on, but I left some of the later ones in because I prefer the held notes to the vocals. This difficulty is just a Normal+/easy Hard

Solitude

• HP Drain Rate: 6
    Approach Rate: 7
    Overall Difficulty: 6 I don't believe this is necessary, especially since this is a hard+/easy insane difficulty. Its supposed to be about the same difficulty as Miko, not easier. Hope this makes sense. I never have a problem playing with the current 7/8/7 setup I've got going and I believe it suits it better.
    00:03:474 (5) - Why a finish here? Add a whistle like the other diffs. Swapped to a whistle.
    00:45:838 (1) - This spinner is too short, delete it and map this part in a different way. (if you want to keep a spinner start it at 00:44:825 or 00:45:028) Changed to remove spinner.
    00:58:406 (2,3,4) - Try this: I personally like my current setup, I made slight adjustments around this, but not much.
    01:00:027 (3,4) - Keep spacing consistent here, move (4) at x:182 y:320. I made the spacing a bit better, just not the way you suggested. I made it a little bit more understandable hopefully. I like the triplet anti-jump and having it revert back just after (hopefully using the previous slider as a warning)
    01:00:635 (5) - End this slider 1/2 earlier and add a circle at 01:01:041. I've tried this many many times, and it just sounds/plays horrible. I've had people test play it as well and they said it doesn't play well. so I'm not going to do this. I'm sure its mostly because of how the music fades out a bit here.
    01:15:635 (9) - Same as "Serenity", try this: I like this slider because it gives off an indication its the end of this 'section' and something new is coming up. No change here as well. Another reason is that I need the spacing for the double drum hit (End of the slider, and beginning of the next one) so your suggestion wouldn't work as well.
    01:23:946 (2) - Same thing here, delete this slider and try a different pattern. I agree to this. Changed around a bit.

Call me after your fixes for a recheck. Thanks,After DakeDekaane is done with his side of the mod, I'll send you a PM. Thanks :)

Thanks for the mod! I'll get back to you in a bit.

those wrote:

Here's all the changes, including storyboard. If you could fix the image so that all the transparency around it is removed, that would be great. I'll have to reposition the name, so let me know when that happens. Changed, and I personally moved it myself. (redownload song for pics) The new position of it is 490,439. If you'd like it higher or anything, just tell me the coords and I'll update it (on your difficulty and dekaane's difficulty)
those
Doesn't seem to have updated. Try removing the images then updating, then replace the images in the folder and update again. Also please use the storyboard section in the code I have provided above, thanks .
Diasios
General

• "comboburst-1.png" and "comboburst-2.png" are almost nsfw, mind removing them? (if I were I'd remove all your combobursts, I don't really like them to be honest)

Peace

• 00:43:203 (4) - Add a new combo.
    00:51:514 (1) - I kinda understand your combo placement here but it's better to add a new combo almost every 8 white tick imo, don't set your combos according to how you map patterns. (I'm suggesting you to remove this new combo and to add it at the previous circle)
    00:55:771 (5,1) - Same thing here.
    01:01:649 (3) - Add a new combo.
    01:08:541 (1) - Remove this new combo and add it to the next slider.
    01:20:703 (1,2,3,4,5) - Flow here can be better, try this pattern:

Loneliness

• 00:18:880 (4) - If I were you I'd start this slider 1/2 later and add a circle at 00:18:879, I know that these sliders ticks are following the guitar but they sound kinda awkward.
    00:44:826 (3) - Try this:

Serenity

• 01:03:271 (1) - Remove this new combo and add it at the next circle.
    01:08:946 (7) - Add a new combo here and remove the one placed at the next slider.
    01:25:568 (1,2,3) - Try this pattern:

Solitude

• 00:01:245 (1) - This slider is noisy, add a S:C2 section here so the sliderslide is muted.
    00:43:203 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This spacing doesn't fit the song imo, if you want to keep it then reduce the slider velocity of 00:44:825 (7) and 00:45:636 (9) and keep the reduced spacing.

That's all, call me again after your fixes.
Topic Starter
Lanturn
xxheroxx's recheck

xxheroxx wrote:

General

• "comboburst-1.png" and "comboburst-2.png" are almost nsfw, mind removing them? (if I were I'd remove all your combobursts, I don't really like them to be honest) I really like them, but I understand about the nsfw part (on combo-1 definitely) For comboburst-1, I photoshopped the questionable parts (got rid of the transparency on the clothing) so it should honestly be a lot more sfw, and I changed Comboburst-2 completely. I don't plan on removing these, and I'm hoping Comboburst-1 is sfw enough now.

Peace

• 00:43:203 (4) - Add a new combo. Done.
    00:51:514 (1) - I kinda understand your combo placement here but it's better to add a new combo almost every 8 white tick imo, don't set your combos according to how you map patterns. (I'm suggesting you to remove this new combo and to add it at the previous circle)
    00:55:771 (5,1) - Same thing here.
    01:01:649 (3) - Add a new combo.
    01:08:541 (1) - Remove this new combo and add it to the next slider. Changed the majority of these around. I'm not 100% sure of starting NC's a white tick before the big white one is a good idea. (the first couple notes before the kiai time is just lead in. I added an NC just after that so its a bit more consistent. I made a few changes here and there, and I personally like how its set up now.
    01:20:703 (1,2,3,4,5) - Flow here can be better, try this pattern: I liked this. Just hoping its not too confusing for the newer players. Changed anyhow
Serenity

• 01:03:271 (1) - Remove this new combo and add it at the next circle.
    01:08:946 (7) - Add a new combo here and remove the one placed at the next slider. Did both above as it follows the vocals a lot better.
    01:25:568 (1,2,3) - Try this pattern: I like this. Changed

Solitude

• 00:01:245 (1) - This slider is noisy, add a S:C2 section here so the sliderslide is muted. wow my mistake.. can't believe I missed this somehow... Thanks!
    00:43:203 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This spacing doesn't fit the song imo, if you want to keep it then reduce the slider velocity of 00:44:825 (7) and 00:45:636 (9) and keep the reduced spacing. Definitely don't want to reduce the slider velocity here as there really isn't any slow down. This was just meant to be simple anti jumps but it really has recieved a lot of negative response lately, so I went and changed this. I also changed the anti jump later on in the song since it was getting even worse responses lol.

That's all, call me again after your fixes.
Thanks for the recheck! Just awaiting for dekaane's changes and then I'll send another PM out
DakeDekaane
All applied here, made some slight changes too, my update: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=CgrMFXBE

Diasios
(ノ ゚Д゚)ノ彡
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Hurray! Thanks again for all the help \o/
HelloSCV
wut... i think i'm too late :c

gratz anyway
shARPII

xxheroxx wrote:

(ノ ゚Д゚)ノ彡
Omg dat throw :o
Make me this ranked guys go go go :D
Kurai

those wrote:

Video not added cuz preference.
I believe video should be played in every difficulties. Imagine if a player download the map with the video because s/he loves the game/music so much and then notice the video is not played in the insane. Or if someone with a pretty slow internet download the video, because s/he simply likes playing with the video when there is one, realize that the video is not played in your difficulty. What would be their reaction ? Disappointment, frustration, even anger, etc.

Also I don't like the mere idea of letting the players download a map with a video that is not used in one difficulty, especially the hardest which is the only difficulty a good player will play. They'd just have downloaded it for nothing.

Reconsider that please. If the player doesn't want to play the video, they're free not to download it or to disable it, but it should not be forced.
those
I suppose that's a good argument. The original idea was to have a difficulty stand out (before we received that second guest diff) with a different background and the name to go with it, but sure, video will be added.

Lanturn, please.
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Video Added, needs rebubble now.
Kurai

Lanturn wrote:

Video Added, needs rebubble now.
No real need ~
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Thanks a ton Kurai!

and thanks those, and DakeDekaane for the guest diffs and everyone who modded this!
[Epicz]
congratz lanturn
DakeDekaane
That was fast, congrats again Lanturn :3
AsprikaQ
OK, I have gotta download this game

Gratz :D
luxoDeh
congrats!! :3
787B
Wohoo!
Congratulations!
Topic Starter
Lanturn
Thanks a lot for all the comments everyone. Now I have to figure out my next project :)