forum

Hiii~ ><

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pokemew1
Okay so I wanted to get more involved in the Osu community rather than just play it... so... Hiii ^^

I'm not sure what to say though... The last time I made an introduction was like two years ago and a bunch of mods yelled at me to be careful with my info or what-not...

I know that though! >< (It really wasn't that much revealing... I bet it was because I was so much younger than them or something... ._.)

My name is Hunter and I'm 15! ^w^ (I really don't like the T sound in there though... So like, if you ad me on skype say "Hunner" or something okay? ^^)

Um... I have a skype but I don't really don't want to ad someone unless we get to be like... Good friends. Sorry random people who wanna ad me ><

I really don't like to put labels on myself, but I've been told multiple times i'm what you'd call a "hopeless romantic". >-<

I'm taking Japanese lessons, and on my spare time I like to play games and watch anime. :P (obviously, or I probably wouldn't be on here...)

Um... If you have any questions just ask me okay? ^^ (Don't feel afraid to ad me... I want friends! D:)

Oh! I put together these pictures on my profile 'n stuff... (from other peoples art, I just photoshopped some stuff together ><) But if you want to use any of it just message me before you do okay? ^^
Deni
Welcome to the forums!

Nice, you are taking Japanese lessons. Is it hard to learn?
Topic Starter
pokemew1

Deni wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Nice, you are taking Japanese lessons. Is it hard to learn?
It is kinda hard, but not as much as you'd think. I'd say it's easier than most of the languages you take in highschool just because of learning the new alphabet and all... The pace is really slowed down. ^^
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums/game, Hunter.

Yeah, Japanse is pretty hard to learn if you wanna do some basics. Some High school don't really have Japanese classes to take ( Mine didn't....pissed me off but oh well) So yeah...
SaigonAlice
yo whats up in this neighbourhood im boss so dont mess with me. ya feel me? god bless.
balter 666
WELCOME IN THE GAME MORE FAMOLUSE IN THE WORLD!
Topic Starter
pokemew1

Aoriki wrote:

Yeah, Japanse is pretty hard to learn if you wanna do some basics. Some High school don't really have Japanese classes to take ( Mine didn't....pissed me off but oh well) So yeah...
Yeah, most highschools don't have them. :/ Mine is actually the only one around here that offers it and there's just barley enough people in it to keep it going ><
Aoriki
Not really surprise that people wanna take Japanese. Usually some take French, Spanish or German.

I know my High school removed French cause they couldn't fund it anymore.
dkun

pokemew1 wrote:

Aoriki wrote:

Yeah, most highschools don't have them. :/ Mine is actually the only one around here that offers it and there's just barley enough people in it to keep it going ><
It's actually (or was, I graduated) the other way around here for our Japanese course. It's bursting with people with only so many slots to accomodate.

Welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us! We (most) of us don't bite!
Let me know if you have any questions. :)
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Welcome~ :3
Kunieda
Welcome to the game, i hope you will enjoy the game!
nakimushineko
Welcome (.-w-.)/

You take Japanese lessons? Kewl. Do they teach you how to read hiragana, katakana, and kanji? (.owo.)?
Twaintoss
Welcome welcome.

pokemew1 wrote:

If you have any questions just ask me okay?
Well then, What's your favorite color? ^^
Topic Starter
pokemew1

nakimushineko wrote:

Welcome (.-w-.)/

You take Japanese lessons? Kewl. Do they teach you how to read hiragana, katakana, and kanji? (.owo.)?
All three~ ^w^ I already know all my hiragana and i'm a little ways into katakana. (there are so many kanji i'll be trying to learn them for life! Dx)
Topic Starter
pokemew1

Twaintoss wrote:

Welcome welcome.

pokemew1 wrote:

If you have any questions just ask me okay?
Well then, What's your favorite color? ^^
Uhm... P-purp... Re......
Purple... I think... >w<
vizzy
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy~ :D
nakimushineko

pokemew1 wrote:

nakimushineko wrote:

Welcome (.-w-.)/

All three~ ^w^ I already know all my hiragana and i'm a little ways into katakana. (there are so many kanji i'll be trying to learn them for life! Dx)
Omgg. Cool. Yes, there's a lot of them (Kanji is). ;A; I want to take one also, since I can't read kanji. :<

はじめまして ^^
Irisu_old
Enjoy your stay here~
Dark_Ai
Welcome in osu :33
Acrith
Welcome. Hope you'll stay in our community for much longer! :)
Sherbert
Welcome! Japanese? I'm teaching myself, trying to find a teacher. Are you learning the Hiragana/Katagana/and Kanji? I'm trying to learn them all plus romaji :p it's hard, for you to right? XD
Topic Starter
pokemew1

--Lynn-- wrote:

Welcome! Japanese? I'm teaching myself, trying to find a teacher. Are you learning the Hiragana/Katagana/and Kanji? I'm trying to learn them all plus romaji :p it's hard, for you to right? XD
Of course >w< But Learning a new language always is, isn't it? ><