cRyo[iceeicee]

OnosakiHito wrote:

You can do it cRyo[iceeicee].
I will do my best TAT/
fixed!
Frostmourne
before lolcubes is going to bubble this
I have something to mention about hitsounds here
the gameplay and rhythm of the whole mapset is really nice so I will not touch it

Easy
01:04:262 (4) - still a bit peaked up which is quite unexpected from its sound, I guess the finish will fit this more than clap because the sound like this
as 01:02:596 (2) - you use finish here (volume is quite the same)
if you compare with 02:15:929 (3) - , this point has lower sound so it wouldn't be standing out like this mentioned
(found that you use finish on the Normal diff too)

Normal
00:26:595 (1) - missing whistle on the head here (bass drum)

Hard
01:55:095 (2) - missing whistle tail

Insane
02:08:595 (1) - if you want to follow the vocal by whistle , the whistle should be on head instead of tail for this slider (as the next next sliders are alike)
and I have seen whistles on the first downbeat sound amazing so far , e.g. 02:16:595 (1) - 02:20:595 (1) -
02:34:762 (2) - whistle on the first point ? , to follow guitar sounds with double whistle like this, it feels empty comparing with other sliders in this part
03:02:595 (3) - ^ ? but I think it's almost the end of song so leave it be would be great too

cRyo is probably an evil this time? because the song is not moe T_T (but I prefer this epic song from you wwwww)
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
Frostmourne

Frostmourne wrote:

before lolcubes is going to bubble this
I have something to mention about hitsounds here
the gameplay and rhythm of the whole mapset is really nice so I will not touch it

Easy
01:04:262 (4) - still a bit peaked up which is quite unexpected from its sound, I guess the finish will fit this more than clap because the sound like this
as 01:02:596 (2) - you use finish here (volume is quite the same)
if you compare with 02:15:929 (3) - , this point has lower sound so it wouldn't be standing out like this mentioned
(found that you use finish on the Normal diff too) idk i still think that clap match better with bgm, i used finish in Normal by mistake (fixed) \:D/
Normal
00:26:595 (1) - missing whistle on the head here (bass drum)

Hard
01:55:095 (2) - missing whistle tail
02:13:929 (4,1) - this changed !
Insane
02:08:595 (1) - if you want to follow the vocal by whistle , the whistle should be on head instead of tail for this slider (as the next next sliders are alike)
and I have seen whistles on the first downbeat sound amazing so far , e.g. 02:16:595 (1) - 02:20:595 (1) -
02:34:762 (2) - whistle on the first point ? , to follow guitar sounds with double whistle like this, it feels empty comparing with other sliders in this part
03:02:595 (3) - ^ ? but I think it's almost the end of song so leave it be would be great too this whistle sounds a bit lonely there, so i added few more xD

cRyo is probably an evil this time? because the song is not moe T_T (but I prefer this epic song from you wwwww)i like evil songs ww!
Other fixed, thx Frosty !
lolcubes
Aaaand another recheck lol.

[Insane]
01:19:095 (6) - Don't like this finish because you extended 01:18:762 (5). I am actually okay with extending this more or less, however this finish sounds wrong then, just remove it, it's on an offbeat too. Offbeat cymbal crashes are rare usually and this one doesn't exactly fit because of a rhythm hit 1/4 before it. You can always choose to not extend the slider though, then this finish wouldn't be rhythm breaking. Up to you to choose which one will you change. :D
02:08:595 (1) - Missing a finish? There is a finish here in all diffs (both with a whistle).

Can bubble afterwards. No kd.
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
lolcubes

lolcubes wrote:

Aaaand another recheck lol.

[Insane]
01:19:095 (6) - Don't like this finish because you extended 01:18:762 (5). I am actually okay with extending this more or less, however this finish sounds wrong then, just remove it, it's on an offbeat too. Offbeat cymbal crashes are rare usually and this one doesn't exactly fit because of a rhythm hit 1/4 before it. You can always choose to not extend the slider though, then this finish wouldn't be rhythm breaking. Up to you to choose which one will you change. :D I think everything is correct here, i clearly hear finish in bgm ._.
02:08:595 (1) - Missing a finish? There is a finish here in all diffs (both with a whistle). added

Can bubble afterwards. No kd.
Thx!
lolcubes
I have discussed the timing with Frostmourne, and we both agreed that your offset needs +9 than what it currently is. Since I don't want to wait any longer because I may have to disappear for a little while again, if you can get it sorted so I can bubble this.
No kd, and sorry for the wait.
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
done!
Milkshake
fight fight cryo
both map and song are so great
lolcubes
Sorry for the delay, I just wanted to check the title just in case, and it seems your title is slightly wrong too.
I have confirmed with some Japanese people that "Togameru Kage" should be more natural and correct term.

So, before I bubble this, you should rename the mapset to Togameru Kage, instead of Togameru Kasumi. :D
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
changed

---->Milkshake
Thx for support :o
Snowy Dream
Waiting for the bubble o.o/
h3k1ru

Snowy Dream wrote:

Waiting for the bubble o.o/
lolcubes
Yeah, yeah, sorry, busy and all, just didn't have time to be in edit mode much.

Since the full song name is 咎める翳, this should be used instead of what I highlighted in the title: http://puu.sh/2mST7/70c7d1d865
The "Romanized Title" is fine though. This affects the song title during play too so it's a good thing too.

Drop me a forum PM once you change this please, it would help me get to this faster because I am just not in front of my PC for that long anymore.

;_;
Milkshake
omg

that title is so tsundere
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
enod
jonathanlfj
~ b4 bubble :D
lolcubes
:3/ ~
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
yey :)
Thanks 4 star jonathanlfj :>
Kawayi Rika
We are only added some finish in hard/Insane.

Nice song and awesome map/sb ~ Here you go <3

Aurele
Gratz owo!
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
Thanks Rika & Gabe ヽ(´▽`)ノ
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Cuvelia
congratz ~ <3
h3k1ru
finally
Andrea
Awesome <3
Xakyrie
Meis Clauson ;w;

pro cryo!
lolcubes
Grats!
NatsumeRin
OnosakiHito
Congratulations!
happy map finished. Just waiting for aabc's part. Haha
Lanturn

h3k1ru wrote:

finally

I've been waiting for this map to get ranked for a long time. I'm glad someone else out there knows about The Root of Heads CD.

Congrats!
Mythol

h3k1ru wrote:

finally
kongratz \^^/
Makar
grats~
hoLysoup
conGrats! :>!
wonders
恭喜
jonathanlfj
love this map <3 (shoud have said star b4 rank ><)
Gratz~
Yocake

jonathanlfj wrote:

love this map <3 (shoud have said star b4 rank ><)
Gratz~
+1~
meiikyuu
gratsss
alacat
yea :)
UnitedWeSin
Soo good. ;_;
More pls.
Frostmourne
Congratz cRyo :D!
Sarasa
awesome song and map :3 congratz!
ryuu
congratulations, icee-nyan, h3k1 and onozakihito ;wwwwwwwwww;
Garven
Oh, I see lolcubes got this running again, haha. Congratulations!
merchat7
Images for SB from a softhouse-seal game? Art looks so familiar to me.

Congrats!
toki-chan
Finally congratz! ~ :3
Topic Starter
cRyo[iceeicee]
Xakyrie

Xakyrie wrote:

Meis Clauson ;w; Meis Clauson is the best d=(´▽`)=b

pro cryo!
NatsumeRin

NatsumeRin wrote:

lazy NtR ==/
OnosakiHito

OnosakiHito wrote:

Congratulations!
happy map finished. Just waiting for aabc's part. Haha ok haha xD
jonathanlfj

jonathanlfj wrote:

love this map <3 (shoud have said star b4 rank ><) who knew ^^
Gratz~
ryuu

ryuu wrote:

congratulations, icee-nyan, h3k1 and onozakihito ;wwwwwwwwww; Thank you ryuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu o(>< )o
h3k1ru

h3k1ru wrote:

finally puuuuuuuuuuuuuut' >33333333<
Garven

Garven wrote:

Oh, I see lolcubes got this running again, haha. Congratulations! go bubble Lizz lazy Garven =3=/
merchat7

merchat7 wrote:

Images for SB from a softhouse-seal game? Art looks so familiar to me. yeah its from [softhouse-seal] Zettai Junshu ☆ Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou!! :P

Congrats!
Thank you (CSGA]Ar3sgice , Cuvelia, Andrea, lolcubes, Lanturn, Mythol, Makar, hoLysoup, angelfix, Airaplenane, meiikyuu, alacat, UnitedWeSin, Frostmourne, Totori, toki-chan and everyone who supported me ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
xsrsbsns
Congrats~ 1:0 inc
Snowy Dream
cRyo~cRyo!!
omedetou ヽ(*´∀`)ノ
Quilt
congratz :3
ychao
Omedetou~ (*´▽`*)
inaba-tan
cool !
lolcubes
Did an online offset -5. I confirmed this with a lot of people, I have to apologize for this. My Universal Offset was shifted a bit and I didn't notice. Sorry!
(it's fixed though)
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
Love the song and the beatmap x3
Congratz :D
Onozu
Nice song and map :D