forum

Have song list search not deselect current map [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
JhowM
I'll give my experience as an example.
Let's say I'm playing Touhou maps by the order they are listed there, then I find out the next map is not a Touhou map. So I type "Touhou" to find the other maps and naturally press right arrow key to go to the next map. But.. it actually goes to the very first on the list (so that is quite annoying if you have many maps there) and I have to scroll untill I find the map I wanted again..
Also, if you type to search, select a map, play it and go back to menu it will be deselected, and pressing arrow keys will give same result as above.

I have reported this under tech support but it was marked invalid t/116867.

And prior to the left/right arrow keys implementation to the song select this did NOT happen at all.

That's the reason for me to be requesting this.
theowest
I think I misinterpreted your tech support topic. I thought you wanted to use the arrow keys to change the text.
deadbeat
up and down arrow?
jemhuntr
this sounds like a tech support topic. and it seems like i'm having the exact same situation as the op. (search for "touhou" and play it in order)
Topic Starter
JhowM

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

this sounds like a tech support topic. and it seems like i'm having the exact same situation as the op. (search for "touhou" and play it in order)
t/116867
at first it was invalid now it is confirmed

this topic can be marked as duplicate/invalid