Backfire
osu!
Bweh

Mr Color wrote:

None.

Don't be a faggot.
mathexpert
Tanzklaue
I'm actually proud that I never got an infringement in osu.

I was never banned anywhere, and the closest I came to being banned was back when I was at mid-end puberty.

so yea, it pays off to not be a dick and dumb idiot. well, at least most of the times or just enough of the times to avoid bad moods from mods.
DaddyCoolVipper
osu, runescape (as a kid), some WoW private server, WW1 source, a few minecraft servers... Quite a few more, probably.

This is a pretty weird thread though, I don't think that being banned should be flaunted like something to be proud of.
awp
None, from what I recall. I tend not to be an asshole

until I've earned admin rights
Ekaru

awp wrote:

Only time I got banned from anything was when I "earned" admin rights on a forum and essentially hijacked it. 8-) It was with good intent I swear
Seph

awp wrote:

Being an admin/Game Master doesn't make you fully ban proof, I got banned in Ragnarok Online (the official server of PH) and I was a GM that time, because of this conspiracy shit they did and we wanted an answer about it, then I got IP banned.
Kanye West
osu! for a few minutes, I think that's it (yes, banned, not silenced)
Hika
I got banned thrice on osu! then twice on Grand Chase, then suddenly I got banned on Elsword.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Plushies
I was banned for like 2 hours in WoW for yelling the N word in trade chat.
Wishy
Never got seriously banned on any game I think.
kriers
Just use common sense and you simply can't get banned.

Coming to think of it, I haven't been banned nor silenced or suspended or anything like that in any game ever in my whole life o_o
Vish024
Nope.

I don't understand what there is to be proud of, I mean "OH HEY GUYS I've been banned. Reputation +1". Not quite.
Zerostarry
Dungeon Fighter Online
bmin11

Princess wrote:

Dungeon Fighter Online
Same here, except it was done while I was not even playing the game anymore
Mogsy
none, everthe game of Life
kriers

Mogsworth wrote:

none, everthe game of Life
jail?
Mogsy
no thats monopoly
Kunieda
GetAmped 2
\o/
Quaraezha
is 4chan a game?
Oinari-sama
I've only banned people, never got banned from any game/server myself...
IppE
osu!
Cropzy
cs:s
cs:go
tf2
cod4
cod5
cod6
cod7
bf2
the ship
mount and blade
gta

tons more but i cba
Yarissa
I got a perma ban on WoW on my old old old account during like mid burning crusade. My friend bought gold on my account or something. I'm kinda surprised I didn't beat the living shit out of him the next day at school, but I'm too much of a carebear. I wasn't really using the account at the time so it didn't bother me.

I also got a temp ban on WoW for saying the N word over trade chat, as well. People still overreact to that word, apparently. I had thought that day was the end of the world. That game was my religion, once upon a time.

Then I also got banned from Maplestory for doing nothing. Yeah, yeah. Maplestory. Don't laugh.

I can't remember any other games that I've been banned from. Guess that's a good thing.
Agnes
I was once banned on Audition (this was back when Nexon owned the game, so this was around 2008 ~ 2010-ish) for being suspected on cheating. Later on, the ban was lifted and it only lasted for a single day. Other than that, I haven't been banned from any game afterward.
silmarilen
i was banned from wow because gold farmers got hold of my account, fortunatly it was fixed in no time and i could play again
also got perma banned from ijji gunz because of "hacking"
cant think of any other games
DaddyCoolVipper

Quaraezha wrote:

is 4chan a game?

how on earth did you get banned from 4chan

did you post on the furry board or something
silmarilen

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

is 4chan a game?

this is one way
Cropzy

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

is 4chan a game?

It's actually very easy to get banned. There are many word filters such as
hands free fapping (instant 1 day ban)
() (instant permaban, if it still remains)

those are just 2 examples.

You can also get banned for:

Spilling chocolate milk, calling m00t a faggot, fake m00ting, posting cp, talking about 9gag, shit posting, force tripfagging (reverse engineer the code so that you have a unique trip on instead of ID) on an ID board (such as /b/), over bumping, yiffing, talking about raiding, posting reaction images with no text (such as /g/), using a proxy (instant permaban if the server backlogs your IP).

That is just the tip of the iceberg
Wishy
Sorry I was wrong. I got banned once from a L2 private server, after selling my character but I still got banned. :(((
BrokenArrow
S4 League
Kaona
Back when goSupermodel had English versions I got permanently IP banned from the UK version for "hacking" so I stayed on the US version for like 2 years. Then I decided to start using the UK version as well with a proxy until the day it got closed down.
Cyclohexane
If you even visit /b/ you deserve much worse than to be banned seriously
Cropzy

Mr Color wrote:

If you even visit /b/ you deserve much worse than to be banned seriously
i lurked /b/ for 4 years, now i dotn touch the place, its rubbish. I lurk /g/ and /a/ now
Pizzicato
Garena heroes of newerth
Ranked gaming client
gunbound
show more