spboxer3
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
update
about SB I will ask cmn
Thank you~
cmn_891127

p3n wrote:

- Overall size of the .osz is OK for me (elaborate SBs can take up some space and further lowering the quality of SB backgrounds would yield probably less than 2MB)
Hi, p3n~
I would not wanna lower the quality, so no change, while thank you all the same~~

Kokatsu wrote:

Also something concerning the SB: the flashes in Kiai (like at 00:47:616 -) seem somewhat wrong to me, they lack some kind of flash. try to make them more bright and more sudden would be nice.
Hi, Kokatsu~
Complete white is not fit this song, imo, flash is good idea for mostly pop/rock music, while for Chinese Pop, I would not like to use it. Thank you all the same.
cmn_891127
===
点错了
p3n
All I want is one more Taiko mod :cry:
mintong89
Taiko mod as req~

Taiko is perfect btw. i can't find anything :/
qoot8123
Request in-game~
[Taiko Oni]
  1. 00:52:944 - add d
找不到任何問題了.....

祝早日rank~
Sun Rainbow
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!复活了啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊加油啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
cmn_891127
妖君虐我千百遍 我待妖君如初恋

This map should be ranked 1 year ago... while it is still not so late now~

[Taiko]
00:42:288 (1) - K
00:43:620 (1) - ^
00:44:286 (1) - k
00:44:452 (2) - d
00:55:609 (1) - ^
03:18:454 (2,3,4,1) - imo, 1/3 is better~~~

All are nazi mods. I just mentioned it, since from my own map style, them would be better~ So, plz feel free to ign them!
p3n
I know this was taking very long but I'm finally back home so here we go:

[Skin]
The rotating sliderball is very low quality with jagged edges and it doesn't stay in one place. I didn't notice this on my 10" netbook display but now I can see it clearly ;) You should rework this skinelement. You can also use the template skin elements and make sure the exact dimensions are kept along with the per-pixel transparency (if you know how to mask it in PS).

[SB]
The first line in every SB's Layer 0 has to be deleted:
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
Sprite,Background,TopLeft,"BG_NAME.jpg",0,0 <---- delete this line
This line prevents the BG from being displayed if the user deactivates the SB ingame so you have to remove it from all the standard diffs.

[Beren's Hard]
02:50:167 (1,2) - Increase the distance here. This is extremely hard to read after the spinner as the distance between the two circles would indicate a 1/1 timing. 0.60x spacing would be appropriate here.
Sun Rainbow

p3n wrote:

I know this was taking very long but I'm finally back home so here we go:

[Skin]
The rotating sliderball is very low quality with jagged edges and it doesn't stay in one place. I didn't notice this on my 10" netbook display but now I can see it clearly ;) You should rework this skinelement. You can also use the template skin elements and make sure the exact dimensions are kept along with the per-pixel transparency (if you know how to mask it in PS).
I think the image is small so can't look jagged edges clearly.And in playing who want to Watch Skin carefully ?So i think this is unnecessary。
If I have offended you, please forgive me. Is only my personal point of view.
p3n
I know I can be very demanding but I'll help with anything I can. I really think the new sliderball looks way better and fits well into the overall skin. The SB is pretty good.

I'm glad you didn't give up this map... have this:
Topic Starter
tutuhaha
苍天啊Q口Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKYOU
啧在我好不容易rank后居然和长喜谷子的TV撞了百鬼你到底做的什么孽....
Strawberry
;) 前排

恭喜rank~~!
spboxer3

tutuhaha wrote:

啧在我好不容易rank后居然和长喜谷子的TV撞了百鬼你到底做的什么孽....
墜毀
Sun Rainbow
前排恭喜rank~
mintong89