spboxer3
反震沒人性 人家的處女泡就這樣奪走了/...\
Crimmi
That song didn't appear on IIDX 14 GOLD, so why do you have it in the tags? O.o
Frostmourne

Crimmi wrote:

That song didn't appear on IIDX 14 GOLD, so why do you have it in the tags? O.o
I thought fanzhen did right so I didn't check it correctly

Crimni is right and I agree with him as it is in this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFzPtreHu_A

and also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatmania_ ... _Happy_Sky "Japanese Reggae "Endless Summer Story"
it should be Beatmania IIDX 12: Happy Sky I guess
so fix it and I will give a bubble back
Topic Starter
fanzhen0019
oh yep
Frostmourne
ohh kayyy
Pokie

spboxer3 wrote:

反震沒人性 人家的處女泡就這樣奪走了/...\
spboxer3
而且還被破處 人性呢D:?
Niva
(no kudosu)

Just mentioning few things here, I saw Frostmourne modding it yesterday orz~

1. Err, source should just be beatmania IIDX or [url=http://vjarmy.com/wiki/index.php/IIDXicon]
    beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY [/url] imo (not 'beatmania IIDX 12th happy sky') - beatmania doesn't use 'th' suffix anymore, and happy sky are all uppercase o.o
  2. Beginner : Please move 01:18:746 (2) - ~x:322 y:145 and 02:04:220 (2) to ~x:190 y:145 regardless of the spacing to avoid overlap (it's not hard to catch at all~)
  3. Hyper : 00:15:588 (1) - Remove whistle from slider's body
  4. Hyper : 01:19:378 (3,1) - This spacing isn't intuitive at all imo due to (3)'s speed, it'll be a lot better if you used normal spacing here then use the slowdown spacing afterwards, straight line like this should work already (:
  5. Another : 00:05:483 (2) - Should be snapped in 1/6!
  6. Another : 00:21:167 (6,7) - Should be moved to ~x:267 y:314 though, to avoid overlap with (4) in play mode due to stacking's nature xD
  7. Another : 00:28:115 (2) - The vocals are snapped on 1/4 here actually~
  8. Another : 01:00:746 (1,2,3) - Hmm I'm having trouble here actually, I tried 1/4, 1/6, and 1/8 and none lands perfectly on the beat for me (current position is too early), perhaps delete these three? (the next red (1) lands perfectly on beat though)
  9. Another : 01:40:220 (1) - Should be a 3/8 repeating slider, not in 1/6
Another thing I would like to mention is that 5% slidertick in Beginner (20% sounds more fitting though :3)

I already talked to Frostmourne and I'd let him to rebubble it again to make sure (I want to instantly rank this actually but not really sure after the snapping errors I found ._.)
Topic Starter
fanzhen0019

Niva wrote:

(no kudosu)

Just mentioning few things here, I saw Frostmourne modding it yesterday orz~

1. Err, source should just be beatmania IIDX or [url=http://vjarmy.com/wiki/index.php/IIDXicon]
    beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY [/url] imo (not 'beatmania IIDX 12th happy sky') - beatmania doesn't use 'th' suffix anymore, and happy sky are all uppercase o.o fixed~
  2. Beginner : Please move 01:18:746 (2) - ~x:322 y:145 and 02:04:220 (2) to ~x:190 y:145 regardless of the spacing to avoid overlap (it's not hard to catch at all~) done
  3. Hyper : 00:15:588 (1) - Remove whistle from slider's body okay
  4. Hyper : 01:19:378 (3,1) - This spacing isn't intuitive at all imo due to (3)'s speed, it'll be a lot better if you used normal spacing here then use the slowdown spacing afterwards, straight line like this should work already (: yes :3
  5. Another : 00:05:483 (2) - Should be snapped in 1/6! fixed..
  6. Another : 00:21:167 (6,7) - Should be moved to ~x:267 y:314 though, to avoid overlap with (4) in play mode due to stacking's nature xD yes~
  7. Another : 00:28:115 (2) - The vocals are snapped on 1/4 here actually~ fixed :3
  8. Another : 01:00:746 (1,2,3) - Hmm I'm having trouble here actually, I tried 1/4, 1/6, and 1/8 and none lands perfectly on the beat for me (current position is too early), perhaps delete these three? (the next red (1) lands perfectly on beat though) i think it's okay now o.o
  9. Another : 01:40:220 (1) - Should be a 3/8 repeating slider, not in 1/6
Another thing I would like to mention is that 5% slidertick in Beginner (20% sounds more fitting though :3) yep~

I already talked to Frostmourne and I'd let him to rebubble it again to make sure (I want to instantly rank this actually but not really sure after the snapping errors I found ._.)
thank you niva! :3
Frostmourne
ok ;)
Niva
Another : 00:02:749 (3) err...

----------------------------------

EDIT : (Frostmourne) actually it's just a note which moved 1/6 later unintentionally (:

Ranked ~
Topic Starter
fanzhen0019
....fixed
Frostmourne

fanzhen0019 wrote:

....fixed
I can't open my computer right now (celebrating Happy Chinese New Year -_-)

so I'm curious what I missed, I will note and not get missed it in the future :3
lkx_Shore
恭喜rank
bossandy
Jeep's bubble :D so pro fanzhen xDD
Congratulations!
spboxer3
congratz~ :P
Topic Starter
fanzhen0019
:O!
thanks!
Frostmourne