forum

What are your thoughts about osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
brikepicness
I've only been playing osu! for 3 months :p
And i love this game and i have the motivation to want to get better.

How do u feel about the game?
kriers
Been here for almost 3 years.

Still have motivation to improve
silmarilen
what is Osu?
jesse1412

silmarilen wrote:

what is Osu?
shit homo japan anime ugu >____<
Kanye West
Wow Osu looked so hipster
kriers
guys this isn't OT :c
silmarilen
i guess you're right, if i dont know what hes talking about this doesnt concern me and i shouldnt have posted
CXu
Idk, I'm just around.
Espionage724

brikepicness wrote:

I've only been playing Osu! for 3 months :p

In the beginning, I played for hours daily, then eventually got a tablet and kept playing for hours daily. Then after about 4 months, I started playing SWTOR (when it first launched), and my time spent with osu! gradually decreased from there. A friend I usually played with stopped playing altogether, furthering my gametime decrease :/ Here's my playtime graph which basically shows this:

I hop on it every now and then now, but mostly just to kill time. I'm getting a new keyboard soon and I'll try to get back into osu!, but I wonder how long that'll last. I want to get back to playing as often as I did when I first started, just not sure what to do... first world problems :p
TakuMii
I joined in 2009, and immediately quit because my wireless mouse+crappy 800MHz computer didn't really help with the fact I sucked. Had the sudden urge to rejoin in August, ended up staying. This game also got me to buy a new mouse+mousepad (and maybe soon a mechanical keyboard).
My playtime graph:
Topic Starter
brikepicness

jesus1412 wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

what is Osu?
shit homo japan anime ugu >____<

HAHAHA!!! LOL

---

Espionage724 wrote:

brikepicness wrote:

I've only been playing Osu! for 3 months :p

In the beginning, I played for hours daily, then eventually got a tablet and kept playing for hours daily. Then after about 4 months, I started playing SWTOR (when it first launched), and my time spent with osu! gradually decreased from there. A friend I usually played with stopped playing altogether, furthering my gametime decrease :/ Here's my playtime graph which basically shows this:

I hop on it every now and then now, but mostly just to kill time. I'm getting a new keyboard soon and I'll try to get back into osu!, but I wonder how long that'll last. I want to get back to playing as often as I did when I first started, just not sure what to do...

Yeah, i feel the same. I usually play to get better/kill time, but I always end up playing for 1 hour - 2 hours :)
Mythras
I dunno why but every time I quit I always come back, and usually better. And I miss all the crazy foreign music orz.

Even been forcing myself to learn hidden lately ><. Played on and off for a long time.
Zamura_old
I really want to be alot better at the game than I am. I try to play as often as possible but school gets in the way. Made some big strides in the last few months but I'm still nowhere what I would consider good. Osu is the only game that I've consistently played for the last three years.
Loves
The community is a funny one hehe :3
Shadowyuri
A friend showed it to the Teamspeak Server I'm running. We started playing and became all-rival-mode, keeps me motivated to get better. I just started 1-1,5 month ago to interact with the community. 10/10 for osu, 7/10 for Com, lol

Lily-Kun wrote:

Yeah, most of the time, except you wrote "Osu!" instead of "osu!". Trust me, that is important.
usa
Den of otakus and weeaboos. My kind of game
buny
dislike it
Aqo
I think osu lacks dons and kats
Mints
"see who is better at farming pp by clicking circles" game
Topic Starter
brikepicness

Zamura wrote:

I really want to be alot better at the game than I am. I try to play as often as possible but school gets in the way. Made some big strides in the last few months but I'm still nowhere what I would consider good. Osu is the only game that I've consistently played for the last three years.

I agree, school really gets in the way, and i usually only play osu on the weekends - even though i really like this game >.<

---

Shadowyuri wrote:

A friend showed it to the Teamspeak Server I'm running. We started playing and became all-rival-mode, keeps me motivated to get better. I just started 1-1,5 month ago to interact with the community. 10/10 for osu, 7/10 for Com, lol

Lily-Kun wrote:

Yeah, most of the time, except you wrote "Osu!" instead of "osu!". Trust me, that is important.

I got it, just learned something new LOL .^.

FYI - i changed the title :D
theowest
it's my only community
the forum community is lacking, but what would you expect, most time and energy is spent on the game.
Topic Starter
brikepicness

theowest wrote:

it's my only community
the forum community is lacking, but what would you expect, most time and energy is spent on the game.

True, i never realized that clicking circles was so much fun :D
Kanye West
I don't like most of the community. The other maybe 10% are cool. I just click circles.
show more