show more
Topic Starter
Moway

happy30 wrote:

[General]
Offset 140 BPM 178
don't forget to resnap the (kiai) timing sections fixed

[Hard]
00:03:673 (2) - this is irregular spaced between (1) and (2), can you make the spacing here equal? fixed
00:10:584 (7) - this is irregular spaced between (6) and (1). should be equally spaced now
01:25:095 (1) - Try making this spinner start 1/2 earlier. fixed

[Insane]
Raise OD? the gap of 2 between AR and OD is a bit too much... alright
00:17:833 (6) - Move this a bit up and left for a prefect square formation? fixed, needed a bit more adjustment to make that square, but I like it betetr now

i think that's all :)
thanks for the mod ^^
happy30
alright then :)
Topic Starter
Moway
Thanks ^o^
mintong89
o.o
CPLs
I really want to have a bubble

(never mind what I said)
Topic Starter
Moway
I will remove the taikobg whenever the bubble gets popped. Until then, still waiting for BAT.
Sun Rainbow

Moway wrote:

I will remove the taikobg whenever the bubble gets popped. Until then, still waiting for BAT.
This TBG i think don't have trouble :O
happy30
you can remove it, call me back to restore bubble.
OnosakiHito
I can give you one which works even with the new wide screen system.
Of course, just if you want.
Topic Starter
Moway

OnosakiHito wrote:

I can give you one which works even with the new wide screen system.
Of course, just if you want.
Sure! I'll call happy back when I get this added. Thanks!
OnosakiHito
Allright! Then lets go and let me show you how it should look like:

The magic in the whole thing is to have a "Taiko_BG Storyboard template" which is made by Rokodo and expanded by me.
By adding a little SB fragment into the Taiko diff., you can achieve that the BG itself is been placed on the right coordinates.
I think it is pretty self explaining if you try/check it by yourself. But keep in mind that you need to choose between 4:3 or WS. I recommend you to upload the 4:3 BG on bss and have an external link on your first post(just if you want). Did the same here: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/70738
You may use my button if you like it(just rename Widescreen as taikobg.jpg to get things work).

I've did the work allready for your difficulties, so you just need to replace it with the current one. Of course, just if you trust me. - But I think you will so or so check it again. ;P

DOWNLOAD: http://puu.sh/1S8M4

Also just one thing before rank, since I noticed it: You may keep the volumen on both difficulties consistent. I even recommend it.
Hope I could help you! Good luck with rank.
Topic Starter
Moway
Thank you so much!

Everything should be ready now.
happy30
rebubbled
Topic Starter
Moway
thanks ^^
p3n
[General]
You have to add reversearrow.png and approachingcircle.png to your skin. If you want to have them in the original version just include the ones from the osu! template skin.

Taiko BGs are unrankable now. Taiko SBs are not unrankable. Your approach is the right direction but the order is mixed up. You should use a standard BG for your Taikos and use a TaikoBG as SB not the other way around. In your Taiko diff's .osu replace the Events block with this:

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.jpg"
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
Sprite,Foreground,Centre,"taikobg.jpg",320,240
M,0,-2000,0,320,240
S,0,0,100000,0.8
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
This way it is perfectly rankable right now. If you want to use this for future maps until Peppy fixes it client-side: Use your audio lead-in (here -2000) for the move command (or any other command that does nothing to the sprite) and set the ending of the scaling command to the end of your song (don't add to much length or you'll get the 'skip' button)

Edit: I already had a long chat with Ono today and he agrees to the changes. They are the only way to have a smooth workaround for the current "no taiko bgs" rule.

[Easy]
KIAI should end on 01:26:432 - like in all the other diffs.

Contact me ingame or via forum PM after you've fixed the TaikoSB/BG and the KIAI in Easy.
p3n
- fixed the mixed triplet in muzukashi 01:07:387 (6,7,1) -
- added 2000ms to the Taiko SB fadeout to have it consistent with the score screen fadeout

(>^.^)>
Topic Starter
Moway
:D
Melophobia
congratz :3
BeatofIke
Congrats Moway! :D
OnosakiHito
Glad that we could help.
Congratulation!
Lanturn
Fun maps, congrats on getting ranked!
[Epicz]
^

congratz :3
YTYuyu
oh yay this is a pretty good version of Dango Daikazoku o.o.

congratz on the rank ;)
spboxer3
wow~ congratz Moway!!!
Night Master Miku
Good job! You're song is really cool and it sounds amazing! ;)
those
[Insane]
  1. 00:29:802 (1,2,3,4) - Before this gets too far, these slider ends are unsnapped, so I'm unranking. Lemme know when fixed.
Topic Starter
Moway

those wrote:

[Insane]
  1. 00:29:802 (1,2,3,4) - Before this gets too far, these slider ends are unsnapped, so I'm unranking. Lemme know when fixed.
I knew something was wrong there, timing point got messed up, now should be fixed
those
Indeed
Andrea
Nya :3

Re-Ranked~
BeatofIke
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
mancuso_JM_
Such a good Map! :3
Congratz!
Topic Starter
Moway